Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

"Any man can sweep any woman off her feet... he just needs to get the right broom." Sabi nga ni Hitch.

Sometimes, this is just a matter of your approach. Too available? Suffocating. Too caring? Parent like. Too many questions? Smothering. Too gentleman? Boring! Too aggressive? Intentions questionable.

Given the right timing and style, we are bound to break our rules. And I mean rules as qualifications. Tall, dark, handsome, mestizo, chinito, matalino, graduate of La Salle, UP or Ateneo. Lawyer, doctor, engineer, architect. May kotse, may bahay, may negosyo. All of which are just like filters to screen who we will let to pass and to be filtered again to the next level. If you hit us right, you have no idea how much we are willing to give exeptions. There will always be because even us ourselves are willing to give and to reconsider.

To be blunt, kahit sobrang panget pa ng tao sa kahit pa kaninong beholder's eye, if you hit us right, you don't have any idea how hot you still appear in our eyes. And you don't even have any idea to what extent we include you in our imagination. :)

Good point. Most women have checklists of the qualifications of men they prefer.

But sometimes a small opening is just what a man needs: a moment of vulnerability perhaps, or a craving for adventure. or even plain boredom can make a girl receptive.

It's like a boxing match. Even if pundits say that the odds are against you, if a man can detect that opening and deliver that punch, voila! he wins and the girl is his.

• Like (+1) 2
  • 11 months later...

Sa akin lang, wala talagang maganda o panget na tao.

Tayo lang nag lumikha nyan, kung alin ang naiiba o hindi.

Tao, hayop, bagay, lugar, pera. Sa totoo lang, wala naman talagang ganon.

Isa lamang tayo sa higit pa na nabubuhay na nilalang sa mundo.

Ang punto ko lang ay pantay pantay lang tayo.

Edited by White Walker

Sa akin lang, wala talagang maganda o panget na tao.

Tayo lang ang lumikha niyan, kung alin ba ang naiiba o hindi.

Hayop, bagay, lugar, pera. Sa totoo lang, wala naman talagang ganon e.

Tao lang ang nag imbento nito.

Isa lamang tayo sa higit pa na nabubuhay na nilalang sa mundong ito.

Ang punto ko lang ay pantay pantay lang tayo.

Edited by White Walker
  • 3 weeks later...

People said my last ex boyfriend was ugly. They called us Beauty and the Beast. Why did I fall for him? Personality and sense of humor. I don't give crap if you're handsome or have the nicest body but you have no brains ... I wouldn't give you the time of day. However, if you make me laugh, then you just scored major points with me. If you can stimulate my brain in a nonsexual way, then definitely, you'd be able to stimulate my body in a very sexual way too.

This is the thread that people think of when they see me on a date. :D

Too many people forget that it's not just about money, or the size of your tool, or the model of your car. Or even your height.

A guy has to connect with a girl on several levels: intellectually, maybe spiritually, and especially emotionally. Otherwise you'll both get bored.