Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When will guys ever learn that its not about looks alone. its easy to say that an ugly guy compensates by being mambobola or because he has a thick wallet, pero that is a very shallow reason. Beautiful girls fall for men because these girls found in them other qualities aside from an attractive physical appearance. They can be attracted to the a man's power, kind heart, intelligent and witty conversation, skills in love making and a man's way of making them (women) feel good about themselves. If a man's physical appearance is just 1 out of 10 factors that a woman looks for, lacking the good looks out of 10 still makes him a 9/10 guy. Still a very high grade. Whereas an adonis looking guy without the presence of 9 other qualities would only give him a 1/10 grade. And by the way, i think this principle apply to the opposite sex as well. Just a thought. :)

first define ugly ? ugly repulsive as in quasimodo ? taken to the extreme i think it would be very difficult to be attracted to an ugly guy.

siguro sabihin nating hindi gwapo yung guy . pero neat , clean , presentable , courteous , intelligent , witty, mabait , thoughtful ... given the right approach .. malaki ang chance to fall for him di ba ? kahit hindi gwapo . because there is more to love than FACE value ! as my granny used to say ...beauty is temporary but UGALI is forever !