Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

yung erpats ng barkada ko kwento nya, ubod ng pangit nung binata, di pa nagshashampoo. Then her mom is really a head turner. He once asked her mom kung anu nagustuhan nya sa tatay nya nung college pa sila. Her mom answered, "his humor."

so i guess tama yung mga nagsabi na it's the total package, not just looks.

money talks, this is self explainatory pag may benz, jaguar or volvo ka or kahit na volks na luma or box type na lancer ka ang pogi mo tingnan kahit kamukha mo si apeng daldal or chiquito sumalangit nawa kaluluwa nila eh ang pogi mo pa rin but seriously speaking most beautiful girl fall to an ugly guy coz meron sila na wala sa mga hunks or gigolo na guy most likely good attitude, jolly guy or masayahin most of the girl gusto yung pinatatawa mo sila yung iisipin nila na hinde sila malulungkot pag kasama advantage nila yung may sense of humor pansinin mo yung mga comedian natin di naman ka gwapuhan pero lintek ang mga chicks nila ang gaganda kaya yung mga pangit jan wag na malungkot kailangan lang may tiwala kayo sa inyong sarili......kaya itaas ang bandera ng mga pangit...konting tip paalala lang siguraduhin nyo wag maalis ang mga helmet ng mga chika babes nyo ha gudluck

The answers are all in my song: "Humanap ka ng panget at ibigin mong tunay"

Yo! :cool: :mtc:

huh.. ikaw ba yan andrew e. ? ano masasabi mo sa sinabi ni michael v. na kung pwede naman humanap ng maganda bakit hinde he he bakit ganun lagi na lang last option pag pangit ka advise ko sa mga magagandang chika babes sa pangit na lang kayo o kaya sa tulad kung di kagandanahang lalaki

aside from the total package (which i agree with completely)

another reason is that women find uglier men 'safe'

these ugly men will treat them like queens and do their every whim for fear of losing them. The ugly men have no choice but to do so or else their prize catch will run away.

also they figure ugly men won't cheat, because 1) he has no reason to cheat (i.e. he already has a hot wife) and 2) he would have a hard time finding someone else that would be attracted to him.

the only thing that can make women stick to you like glue, is if you have a dick made out of chocolate and ejaculate money

make it dark chocolate as it's healthier, and euro as it's more stable. :D

I have a crush ng bayan friend. Her past relationships have been filled with fighting. She found peace and happiness with her current bf. And it's probably no coincidence that he's less pogi than tha exes.

Everyone who sees her YM avatar says: ano ba naman ang itsura ng bf niya? :D

Could be that women aren't as hung up on physical looks?

A friend of mine said it was because these are probably rich and powerful men.

He told me that if you have money and power, the beautiful women will come to you.

Is this true?

I am not certain.

^_^

yeah, it's about power. ask mo iyong mga taga-meralco. :D

power = pogi points.

im not sure.. but me and my girlfriends have been talking about this beauty and the beast topic and we were thinking that maybe we see that scenario more often because the woman to man ratio is approximately 1:10... so women might not have that much choice..LOL we have also agreed that there's actually A LOT of pretty women but you can't find pretty men as easily as you can find pretty women.

it's sorta convincing, just take the celebrities for example. How many hot celebrity women can you name? then try How many hot celebrity men can you name?

anyhow, personally i don't have that much standards only that my man should watch his personal hygiene, his manners and feed his brain from time to time.. aside from that I just follow my guts.. maybe the guy's sex appeal might have something to do with it. sex appeal anyway doesn't mean you're supposed to be a looker.

aside from the total package (which i agree with completely)

another reason is that women find uglier men 'safe'

these ugly men will treat them like queens and do their every whim for fear of losing them. The ugly men have no choice but to do so or else their prize catch will run away.

also they figure ugly men won't cheat, because 1) he has no reason to cheat (i.e. he already has a hot wife) and 2) he would have a hard time finding someone else that would be attracted to him.

your definetely right dudes may friend nga ako pangit na matanda pa pero walang pera pero ang ganda at bata pa nung girl nya take note may asawa pa yung friend ko na pangit insecured pa yung girl kasi alam nya babaero yung friend ko he he may anting anting ata ito the girl feeps on calling me to check on his boyfriends activity