Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

kase usually.. they are the ones na persistent talaga.. plus dedicated..

sa gwapo kase.. madami kang kaagaw...

hindi naman pwedeng mag sitting pretty lang si magandang gf sa gwapong bf... most of the time.. ung gwapong bf ay madalas matukso.. compared sa magandang gf na nagpapatukso..

para magandang combination...

magandang gf - na nagpapatukso, while panget na bf na stay put lang sa isang tabi..

wahahaha...

mean.. but true.

:)

dun ako sa panig na its based on proportions.

the easiest example i can think of was the time i worked in vietnam. cute at magaganda ang mga dilag nila dun. minsan mapapa wtf (pardon the language) ka sa girl at mapapa t.i.m. y.a.p. ka sa guy. but thats just how it is over there.

so guys looking normal and having great looking gfs or wives may in part be dictated by the environment. yun nga lang dapat sa right place at right time ka.

makabalik nga sa vietnam. hehehe.

Guest I Lucifer

Sometimes it's all about wit, intelligence and charm because I sure as hell won't be appearing on the cover of GQ anytime soon. :P

Oh, and in some cases....MONEY.

• 2 weeks later...

I always ask that question whenever I see a couple wherein a guy or a girl is with a not so attractive guy/girl. Well there is a saying "opposites attract" and another one which is to "make use of your strengths to make up for your weaknesses". But sometimes I think that some men who are not given the gift of good looking are sometimes persistent with a girl because they've got nothing to lose so they give their all like money, time etc... :goatee:

it can't be denied that some guys get the girl because they are really nice and sweet, or that they possess a sense of humor matched by stand-up comedians.

but the reality still is that money talks. and i've seen proof of that all too often.

yeah. i'm not rich. so sue me.

on second thought, don't. i won't be able to afford the damages. :P

Women who go for (ugly) Guys tend to look for more than just Money or Success (sometimes). They tend to look for personal traits and qualities such as humor, confidence, intelligence, sincerity and commitment. Women who have been/dealt with GQ looking guys probably have had their share of disappointment's and regrets. They tend to or might believe that a guy who is not such a GQ would be more committed and serious about dating.

On the other hand Women who date (ugly) Guys go for some sort of material based relationship such as wealth, or.....well its just wealth. We call them Gold Diggers. Gold Diggers tend to use up a guy until he has no more money or she has gotten all the joy out of them then they move on to the next unfortunate Sap. Thats just the way the game is played. Either you play the game or the game plays you.

Marami naman possible reasons why a girl would want to date an ugly guy......maybe the guy gives her so much attention, maybe the guy is smart, maybe mabait yung guy...etc........premature naman to judge that the girl is after the guy's money.....though it cannot be denied din that some girls do really go out with guys for the guy's money......