Crowning Glory...who Cuts Your Hair?

diakhamer

magaling din naman mga taga REYES HAIRCUTTERS!

TRY NIYO< MURA PA!!!

BADTRIP ako dati sa david's sa SM North.

i spent more than 300 yata expecting na maganda

yun pala badtrip tabingi yung gupit ng "senior" cutter nila

pag uwi ko bahay pinagtawanan ako dahil di pantay

binalikan ko kinabukasan ang managers nila i talked to two managers ha

at sabi nila di daw nila nakita dahil pinaayos ko na sa barberya

alangan naman gagala ako sa mall at papuntang work na ganun tsura ko!

kahit sabihin pa nila na senior kung tabingi namn di maganda!

there is this cute lady. she has been cutting my hair for past four years. she is funny and sweet. the fun part is that we openly flirt when i am getting a hair cut. and we keep it at just that.

in last four years, she has moved from one place to another. and i have followed her around. her hubby is quite well off and she has finally decided to quit. but i still get my haircuts from her. last time she came over to our place and i got another great haircut and fun time chatting. she is really super.

• 2 weeks later...
i was wondering where you can get the best digital perming service here in the metro? can anyone shed some light on this? a salon that is good and won't leave a huge hole in your pockets.. :)

Got my digital curls from Profiles, a salon in Katipunan that shares a building with Rustan's, Starbucks and PC Express. I'm happy with my curls. I heard that some salons charge 5 figures for digital curls, Profiles doesn't charge that much.

• 1 month later...

I went with friends to this fairly new salon at libis where Aruba used to be, its Antonio Hairdressing. I usually go to the barber shop pero iba talaga sa salon pala, pampered ka and the cut is quite chic. Me and my friends were quite pleased lalo na silang girls were raving about their cut. Its an outfit by Pin Antonio of Salon de Manila and the price is not bad. Ok din yung nail spa nila.

nung bata pa ako, used to go to the neighborhood parlor, di naman uso papormahan ng buhok nun eh, basta may hairgel ok na!

then natuto mag-ayos... sa estilo(160 yata) na niyaya ako ng mom ko e. tapos lumipat ako sa fix(185-200)... ngayon sa reyes haircutters na lang for 50php... hahaha taghirap na kasi kami ule e.