Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I want to start this is topic, because i am experiencing it in this crucial stage in my life.

for most of you guys, this is a no no. but what if you got interested in one and fell in love with. and also found out that the lady really love you. to yuo married guys this is not feasible, it can ruin your marriage. but to the unmarried and seperated ones. you have to weight the pros and cons for such a relationship. are you willing to accept the past of your loved one, can shoulder the financial burden that will be put upon you once she quits the job? or be willing to sacrifice relatives, friends or even lovers in order to have this relationship work out. pls. share your views with me as i discover her true feelings for me.

• Like (+1) 2

hmmmmm,, para sa akin basta nagmamahalan isat isa,, yan ang pinaka importante sa LAHAT!, dami ko na nakita na nagsasama or nagpapakasal dahil sa ibang dahilan ,, kundi pera , security, etc,, kahit ano pa nakaraan niya kung talagang totoo ang pagmamahalan ay ok,, para sa kin hirap na makahanap ng ganito,,, just my 2 cents,, :uc:

for most of you guys, this is a no no. but what if you got interested in one and fell in love with. and also found out that the lady really love you. to yuo married guys this is not feasible, it can ruin your marriage. but to the unmarried and seperated ones. you have to weight the pros and cons for such a relationship. are you willing to accept the past of your loved one, can shoulder the financial burden that will be put upon you once she quits the job? or be willing to sacrifice relatives, friends or even lovers in order to have this relationship work out. pls. share your views with me as i discover her true feelings for me.

Vicious,

First: Does she really truly love you?

Next: Is she willing to sacrifice everything & everyone else, to put you as Number 1 priority in your life?

The answers to these questions should guide you in your soul searching. Remember that you should never give up your true friends. Can you shoulder the financial strain & emotional strain. How will these factors affect your relationship as it progresses?

how sure are you na sayo lang siya inlove eh ang dami ng lalake dumaan sa kanya, mga mpa or other girls na arkilahan kasi eh hindi pang long term partners, magisip ka mabuti nadadala ka lang ng emotion mo ngayon,magkakaalaman lang kung mahal niyo isat isa kung wala na kayo pera pero hindi pa din kayo naghihiwalay,payo ko lang just enjoy having sex with her and not think about love because in the long run ikaw ang magiging kawawa pag nag padala ka sa emotion mo ngayon

I want to start this is topic, because i am experiencing it in this crucial stage in my life.

thank you all sa mga nagbigay ng payo. i am also doing some thorough thinking. i just want to hear all sides. but in the end i will be the one who will make the decision. i am still checking out all the details that will proved that she really love me. thanks to those who are giving encouragement to this relationship. and to those who gave their thoughts about this matter.

I have a freind who went in to this type of relationship but in the end they went their seperate way. Coz everytime they went out with friend, when their friend wife start wispering nococonsious sila even thought they are not talking about them.and whenever their are green jokes about boy night out parang natatamaan siya

ngyari na rin kasi sakin yan believe me it is really hard to invest feelings

sa isang mpa,dati naalala ko pa sinasama ko pa siya lage tuwing may occasions, tapos nalaman ko nalang sa friend niyang mpa din na may anak na pala siya at kasama pa niya yung father nung anak niya sa bahay nila,in the end i felt so betrayed parang pinag damot niya sakin lahat katotohanan tungkol sa kanya samantalang ako napaka honest ko naman sa kanya sa lahat

• Like (+1) 1
ngyari na rin kasi sakin yan believe me it is really hard to invest feelings

sa isang mpa,dati naalala ko pa sinasama ko pa siya lage tuwing may occasions, tapos nalaman ko nalang sa friend niyang mpa din na may anak na pala siya at kasama pa niya yung father nung anak niya sa bahay nila,in the end i felt so betrayed parang pinag damot niya sakin lahat katotohanan tungkol sa kanya samantalang ako napaka honest ko naman sa kanya sa lahat

sir dahil sa nangyare sayo di po dapat kupalking handle mo, bait king.... :upside:

para saken ok lang basta lab nila isat isa! :)

• Like (+1) 1

hey vicious, first of all always remember that LOVE takes a great deal of time to prove that it is true. just ask yourself this question: are you willing to take the risk of investing that amount of time to prove that it is really LOVE? kung hindi, wag na lang. also, if you know you can't accept whatever the result may be, wag na lang. :(

vicious, just guessing, si EP ba to? :unsure:

good luck bro!

::peace out \m/ rock on::

Yes. Kung na-in love kayong dalawa, maswerte kayo and you should go for it (seen too many people get married for wrong reasons - same social standing, girl's expectations, etc). Hindi ko sinasabi na walang problem haharap sa inyo - but if feeling is mutual, then you should trust love.

Yes. Kung na-in love kayong dalawa, maswerte kayo and you should go for it (seen too many people get married for wrong reasons - same social standing, girl's expectations, etc). Hindi ko sinasabi na walang problem haharap sa inyo - but if feeling is mutual, then you should trust love.

thanks pare for the encouragement. i really want to give it a try. don't know if it turns out alright. but at least i tried. thanks a lot.

Watch "Ligaya ang tawag nila sa Akin" or "They call me Joy" of Rosanna Roces. Relationships like this only work if you start else where like in the US so that there won't be any prying eyes. That is if she is truly reformed and really loves you. (or if just using you,...that will never work :( )

• Like (+1) 1

My suggestion: find out first why she got into that job in the first place.

If she is doing this to help out her family, then be prepared to support her AND her family for a looooooong time.

And be careful, make sure the girl is sincere about her feelings.

For me, I truly admire a woman that will use whatever she has to get ahead or just plainly survive in life... There are those too who we might find decent but resort to a different kind of strategies. I recently read an autobiography of a famous US news anchor woman for "screwed" her way up the corporate ladder, eventually becoming America's top news woman. Diba, pareho din yun?

I really don't want to judge people. Trust your gut feel... Everyone deserves a break in life... but just be ready for the consequences dahil maraming taong makitid ang pagiisip.

Hope this helps...

• Like (+1) 2

Pare... pag-isipan mo mabuti... I fell in love once with a GRO from Heartbeat... twas perfect.. until nauntog ata ako. I just realized that it will go nowhere. Malabo sa kasalan mauuwi. I started to ask myself... Would I introduce this girl to my parents? siblings? During family gatherings... what will they ask? I come from a close-knit family. My elder brothers are all married and I have a good relationship with their wives (even my brothers' in-law play basketball with me). I just find it hard to imagine this scenario with the GRO who got my heart once upon a time.

Sorry.. but just my 2 cents... for me.. its really a no-no. Mind over heart pare... I know how it feels. Be strong.. and think of the entire picture..

Good luck, bro.

• Like (+1) 1