#21 relationshit

relationshit

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:25 AM

"How is the taste compared to a real cigarette and what are the flavors?"

- doesn't taste like a real cigarette, it tastes a lot better. flavors i like are: ry4 (tobacco flavor), corn (food flavor), rootbeer float (drink flavor), blueberry cheese cake (dessert flavor), and pineapple orange (fruit flavor)

"Does it really fix your nicotine fixation?"

- yes, go for the 36 or 24mg nic. you'll feel the hit in your head, like the 1st time you smoked a blue seal reds.

"Does it help you quit smoking?"

- it does.

"How long does a cartridge last?"

- i don't use cartridges. with direct dripping, i'm consuming 10ml every 4 days. sometimes more.

"What is the best e-cigarette brand and the best model from said brand?"

- for starters, joye (brand), joye pt (model), 306 atty (upgrade)

"How much is it and where can I buy it?"

- bought mine for 1500 (kit) + 450 (306lr)

"Is it sturdy or does it break easily?"

- battery is almost 2 months with me now, and no issues yet. as for the atomizer* 3 weeks is the longest, 2 days the shortest.
NOTE: atomizer are considered disposable items, and LR atomizer doesn't have warranty unlike the regular ones which has 2 weeks warranty.

Feel free to promote the e-cigarette you are selling (if you are indeed selling them). Thanks!

- not selling anything. just wanted to promote vaping.

#22 rodel518

rodel518

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Power Saver, DVD, Laptop, Security and Spy gadgets

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:44 AM

Nagtitinda ako ng e-cigarette and they came from China.
Most of the e-cigarettes are designed and manufactured by Chinese OEM companies then nilalagyan na lang ng brand ng ibang US company. Most of those brands were mentioned in the earlier thread.

Sa mga gustomng sumubok ng e-cig at wants to try those 502 model (black box) ang hanapin ninyo e yong may spring ang battery. Lumulubog ang center portion ng battery at white plastic like ang insulator nya. Ito ang class A battery

#23 rodel518

rodel518

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Power Saver, DVD, Laptop, Security and Spy gadgets

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:12 AM

BTW, I am selling Ego with 2 atomizer and battery. The batteries are 1100 mAh (mahaba kumpara sa 650 mAh kaya kita na di lang rated as 1100mAh. Complete package wchic includes charger, connector and 5 refills is 2500 pesos

#24 coolliioo

coolliioo

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:52 PM

"How is the taste compared to a real cigarette and what are the flavors?"
"Does it really fix your nicotine fixation?"
"Does it help you quit smoking?"
"How long does a cartridge last?"
"What is the best e-cigarette brand and the best model from said brand?"
"How much is it and where can I buy it?"
"Is it sturdy or does it break easily?"

1. It taste better that analog cigarette, the flavor is so thick (depends on the atomizer). you can find different range of flavors from tobacco, natural non-tobacco (fruits, herbs, mints, etc), foods & drinks, and mix flavors. My personal preference is fruits and sometimes clove cigarette.

2. yes it does (for me). try higher nicotine level if you're a heavy smoker. At first i got a 24mg nicotine but i couldnt stand the throat hit. I prefer light throat hit but strong flavors.

3. yes. i quit smoking after 1 week of exclusive use

4. it depends on the size of the cartridge. For a dual coil cartomizer (cartridge and atomizer in one) it can last for 1-2 days use.

5. im not particular in brands since they all come from china. For models, i suggest modular types PV becos battery will be cheaper and easy to find. I got my modular type PV online (PM me for details). Avoid buying cheap e-cigs, it will not give u a good impression on vaping.

6. there are stands in malls or u could browse online. price (w/o juice) 1k up. PM me for more info

7. yes.

Before buying your 1st e-cig pls do more research online. try watching videos by "doctorvapor" in youtube.

Edited by coolliioo, 30 May 2011 - 10:54 PM.

#25 tino333

tino333

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:47 AM

meron ako neto, cguro six months na..ok naman sya kaso di ako maka hithit ng sunod sunod kasi umiinit yung ec.. cguro every 30 sec pwede

#26 kai18

kai18

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:food,gaming,computers,photography,companions

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:12 PM

ego-t user here.. quit for almost a week now... drop by to any vape company..

#27 Narky Nark

Narky Nark

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Good food

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:27 PM

I'm thinking of getting myself one for Christmas. Tapos yung flavor yung pinakamalamig na menthol na pwedeng bilhin, with as little nicotine as possible.

Kailangan ko nang mag-quit magyosi :(

#28 seņor_bugoy

seņor_bugoy

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2046 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:31 AM

I've been using eGo-T for 3 weeks now... haven't had the craving to go back to normal cigarettes. When I am with my friends who smoke, I actually hate the smell... and I used to smoke about a pack a day since i was 14yrs old (i'm now 33!)... I have the 1100 mAh battery and just got a maelstrom 510 LR Bridgeless atomizer and use Holy Smokes Chicklet Apple 9MG juice... Battery lasts for more than a day despite my being a heavy vaper... I go through a 10ml bottle of juice in about 4 to 5 days... I don't see myself going back to real cigarettes...

#29 johnlove

johnlove

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2991 posts
  • Interests:sex

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:33 AM

I sill like the real thing, it keeps mosquitoes away.

#30 haruhi

haruhi

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:16 AM

Tama mas ok pa din ang real thing hehe! laman lang naman sa e-cig pde mo gamitin sa mall

#31 jogradnapogi

jogradnapogi

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:05 PM

i'm not a smoker, but i kinda like the hype and fad that these ecig brought to our society, i think i should get one... ok lang ba yun?

#32 Jobs4Grabs

Jobs4Grabs

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:09 AM

do malls allow people to smoke inside if it's an e-cigarette?

do malls allow people to smoke inside if it's an e-cigarette?

#33 lalakingmahiligsa69

lalakingmahiligsa69

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Headphones, Running, Sunsets and diving, hopefully in that order :D

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:30 PM

1. It taste better that analog cigarette, the flavor is so thick (depends on the atomizer). you can find different range of flavors from tobacco, natural non-tobacco (fruits, herbs, mints, etc), foods & drinks, and mix flavors. My personal preference is fruits and sometimes clove cigarette.
- Not really from the atomizer it depends mainly on the concencration of the nicotine (24mg or 0 mg for flavor), and the vapor created by the electric cigarette with the pg/vg mixture (pg flavor carrier / vg vape thickness)
2. yes it does (for me). try higher nicotine level if you're a heavy smoker. At first i got a 24mg nicotine but i couldnt stand the throat hit. I prefer light throat hit but strong flavors.
Indeed correct... if you have access to VG then after a getting used to vaping ( or getting over the sore throat whichever comes first :D)

3. yes. i quit smoking after 1 week of exclusive use
You really need to throw out everything that is analog cigarette related, even lighters. You need to have 2 batteries and a fresh carto and e liquid.

4. it depends on the size of the cartridge. For a dual coil cartomizer (cartridge and atomizer in one) it can last for 1-2 days use.
It depends on how much you vape actually... If you start getting that burn up taste you need to start refilling.
5. im not particular in brands since they all come from china. For models, i suggest modular types PV becos battery will be cheaper and easy to find. I got my modular type PV online (PM me for details). Avoid buying cheap e-cigs, it will not give u a good impression on vaping.

That is really true... I would recommend any of the favorites of Scott (http://www.e-cig-reviews.com) or grimgreen.com
Find
6. there are stands in malls or u could browse online. price (w/o juice) 1k up. PM me for more info
yes but you'll never find mods!!!!!!!
7. yes.

Before buying your 1st e-cig pls do more research online. try watching videos by "doctorvapor" in youtube.

#34 blacklantern

blacklantern

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1028 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:35 AM

I've been using eGo-T for 3 weeks now... haven't had the craving to go back to normal cigarettes. When I am with my friends who smoke, I actually hate the smell... and I used to smoke about a pack a day since i was 14yrs old (i'm now 33!)... I have the 1100 mAh battery and just got a maelstrom 510 LR Bridgeless atomizer and use Holy Smokes Chicklet Apple 9MG juice... Battery lasts for more than a day despite my being a heavy vaper... I go through a 10ml bottle of juice in about 4 to 5 days... I don't see myself going back to real cigarettes...

Galing! Bro, where can you buy your e cig? what mall and how much? Thanks and thank you to anyone who can reply.
  • eyesharp likes this

#35 sagatrosoman

sagatrosoman

Voyeur

• (04) Casual
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:51 PM

Anong masusuggest nyo na caramel flavored e-juice?

#36 emmm

emmm

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:13 PM

Guys, I would like to start vaping. I already bought a pen type one. But I'm not satistied. I want a more cloudy ones and not the ones that exerts so much heat. Where do I get one? And how much would it cost? i really mean it when I say want more cloudy. Cloudy like shisha cloudy or better yet like a fog machine cloudy. :( help me pls!

#37 SiLvErClAw

SiLvErClAw

Life is not for the weak

• (15) Extreme Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36532 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 12:15 AM

Guys, I would like to start vaping. I already bought a pen type one. But I'm not satistied. I want a more cloudy ones and not the ones that exerts so much heat. Where do I get one? And how much would it cost? i really mean it when I say want more cloudy. Cloudy like shisha cloudy or better yet like a fog machine cloudy. :( help me pls!

how much budget mo?

also, I would suggest reviewing the ohms law if you plan to build your own coils, for safety of course

dont depend on the number of coils, depend on the ohm reading

#38 U9lBf6w9NbRGNrR5SerlItxU2F

U9lBf6w9NbRGNrR5SerlItxU2F

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 03:05 AM

How safe is this really as an alternative - anyone experienced health issues unexpectedly?

#39 SiLvErClAw

SiLvErClAw

Life is not for the weak

• (15) Extreme Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36532 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 03:52 AM

How safe is this really as an alternative - anyone experienced health issues unexpectedly?

I haven't heard of any lasting negative health issues regarding to vaping

and i've been vaping since 2010.... all I can say is I breathe better, can taste food better, no more hacking cough... can walk longer distances without having to catch my breath... climb sets of stairs faster and for a longer period than when I was smoking...

all of this is based on my personal journey through vaping, as well as testimonies from a few friends of mine who I met through vaping

#40 Fastrabbit

Fastrabbit

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Making friends

Posted 20 June 2016 - 08:44 PM

Ayaw ko na mag yosi hay....
Ano bang paraan para mag quit smoking. Ang hirap talaga.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users