Toy Collection

Ok Guys, here's wat happend in yesterdays meeting. I arrived around 9:30 am and una kong Hinanap yung Justice League or DC collection nila. According to dem May ibang may hawak sa DC eventhou mattel is creating the toy for them. As per dun naman kay Dr. Peper's request. The national costume was realease 2-3 years ago and mattel only produce 10,000 of it it is wat they called Gold series. Every year iba iba ang nilalabas nila and the do not produce it again ever. Even cla wala na clang stock nito. Guess you have to look for a collector who is willing to sell his collection of this. Siguradong mahal na to for its already phase out.

The only barbie collectores grade are as follows:

Bithday wishes

Cynthia Rowley

Carnival

Chinese New Year

Fantasy Season Spring

Flavor Obsession #3 Citrus

Way out west

Flavor obsession #2 Peppermint

Each cost around PHP1,999.75-PHP4,999.75 depende sa klase.

Salable din ang fairytopia for may show ito sa cartoon network at may TV ads

Check out the toys Im selling click here....http://jeriyao.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/

some of them are old stocks already and they try to level on the current price they are selling in the market.

some other reasons naman:

1. dollar exchange rate (internationaly)

2. freight charges or shiiping charges

3. may lagay sa mga bureau of customs natin, even they declare it undervalue still have some other charges they have to consider.

a. storage fee sa container

b. gasoline

c. manpower

d. pinaka tindi yung rental fee ng store in malls or department store.

they are some retailers are selling a difference of 500.00 on which they import it from loose carge basis. Madami diyan lao na malapit sa mga Chinese Schools namely

Chiang Kai Shek College

Hope Christian High School

Saint Stephen high School

You can also find it from direct import from divisoria .

It better youhave some friend in states, korea, hongkong, singapore or thailand mas mura sila doon kaysa dito.

PARENG JAMBOREE,

COULD YOU GIVE ME THE SPECIFIC STALL SA DIVISORIA?

OR DIRECTION TO THE AREA WHERE I CAN SPECIFICALLY LOOK FOR THE STALL/S?

SALAMAT.

SALAMAT DIN SIR YUGI

Ok Guys, here's wat happend in yesterdays meeting. I arrived around 9:30 am and una kong Hinanap yung Justice League or DC collection nila. According to dem May ibang may hawak sa DC eventhou mattel is creating the toy for them. As per dun naman kay Dr. Peper's request. The national costume was realease 2-3 years ago and mattel only produce 10,000 of it it is wat they called Gold series. Every year iba iba ang nilalabas nila and the do not produce it again ever. Even cla wala na clang stock nito. Guess you have to look for a collector who is willing to sell his collection of this. Siguradong mahal na to for its already phase out.

The only barbie collectores grade are as follows:

Bithday wishes

Cynthia Rowley

Carnival

Chinese New Year

Fantasy Season Spring

Flavor Obsession #3 Citrus

Way out west

Flavor obsession #2 Peppermint

Each cost around PHP1,999.75-PHP4,999.75 depende sa klase.

Salable din ang fairytopia for may show ito sa cartoon network at may TV ads

Check out the toys Im selling click here....http://jeriyao.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/

Thanks a lot sir! My friend saw the collectible Barbies for sale at an internet hobby shop. Will check with her the models you mentioned but I think the Chinese New Year and the Peppermint are in her list. Will get back to you ASAP when I check my computer at home.

Thanks again!

Buti na lang may mga katulad kong collector dito...

Ive been collecting action figures since 1996 most are marvel action figues...madami din akong collection na dragon ball Z action figures pero ang paborito ko ay yung mga hulk action figures..... andami na nila grabe di ko na alm kung saan illagay.

Meron po bang may alam dito kung saan ako makakauha ng Dragon ball Z action figure na Great Monkey baby.... Lumabas ito nooung mga 1998 sayang nga lang at di ako nakabili dati ang dami nito 1,200 dati.... :cool: