Best Game Ever

jake_speed

Faves in no particular order

CounterStrike

C&C Series

Empire Earth

and the old reliable starcraft. We still play that game every now and then at the office!

Sa PS1 Gran Turismo 1 & 2

Final Fantasy series (7-9)

Metal Gear Solid

By the way, anyone ever heard of or even played a PC game called "Planetside"?

Faves in no particular order

CounterStrike

C&C Series

Empire Earth

and the old reliable starcraft. We still play that game every now and then at the office!

Sa PS1 Gran Turismo 1 & 2

Final Fantasy series (7-9)

Metal Gear Solid

By the way, anyone ever heard of or even played a PC game called "Planetside"?

Planetside? never heard of that ....

bago ba yan bro?

Planetside? never heard of that ....

bago ba yan bro?

Actually, its been around for almost a year. Its a MMOFPS (Massively Multiplayer Online Firts Person Shooter). Think CS per 100vs100 or 150vs150 players at any given time.

Just dunno kung available to dito sa atin kasi. And the system requirements are skyhigh! Tipong at least 512MB RAM at P4 3.2GHz cpu. Pero ang lupet ng game (from what I've read sa forums nila and from what video clips and screen caps I've seen)

Actually, its been around for almost a year. Its a MMOFPS (Massively Multiplayer Online Firts Person Shooter). Think CS per 100vs100 or 150vs150 players at any given time.

Just dunno kung available to dito sa atin kasi. And the system requirements are skyhigh! Tipong at least 512MB RAM at P4 3.2GHz cpu. Pero ang lupet ng game (from what I've read sa forums nila and from what video clips and screen caps I've seen)

Sounds exciting! I think it's not available yet in the Phils... di pa kakayanin ng ordinary pc yan!

Ang lupit naman ng system requirement! it just means that the game is really exciting....

hmmm.. maabangan nga! B)

the sims

runescape

Thanks for posting here nzchick!

I like The Sims too... It's like having a family of your own... and being in charge of everything..

runescape - never heard of that yet....

----------------

dj_flip03:

i not that really familiar with XBOX games bro!

Lets ask the other poster...............

jake_speed,

for more info and stuff on PlanetSide, go to

http://planetside.station.sony.com/

also, recently downloaded some player-made videos (captured while they were playing)...man, it's just so awesome.

Thanks bro!

Wow screenshots pa lang okey na! parang Condition Zero with futuristic settings... or Starcraft with wide graphics..

I'll look for it in Comp. shop. :cool:

Single player, hot seat, LAN and online multiplayer games.

(Atari 2600)

Pong, Combat

(Commodore)

Plaque Attack

(Family Com)

Twin Bee, Salamander, Contra

(Apple)

Millionware (Trivia Game)

(PC)

Micro machines, Epic pinball games, Worms series, Tetris, Lemmings, Starcontrol series, Street Fighter series, Sim City, EA sports games

Rogue, D&D series, Ultima Series, Magic Candle Series, Diablo series, Master of Orion series, Master of Magic

Doom Series, Duke Nuke 'em, Quake Series, Unreal Tournament, CS, Call of Duty

Starcraft/Broodwars, Warcraft series, Warlords series, Heroes of Might and Magic series, Panzer General series, UFO, Jagged Alliance

Need for Speed series, F1 racing, Nascar

USAF, F15, Fighters Anthology, Red Baron, Wings of the Pacific

Wing Commander Series, Privateer Series, X-wing vs Tie Fighter, Freespace series, Mechwarrior series

I don't like to or cannot mention all the games i've played ... but these are the memorable ones.

Although i play mostly online Mechwarrior:Mercenaries, playing the game for almost 4 years now ... and still going strong!

Single player, hot seat, LAN and online multiplayer games.

(Atari 2600)

Pong, Combat

(Commodore)

Plaque Attack

(Family Com)

Twin Bee, Salamander, Contra

(Apple)

Millionware (Trivia Game)

(PC)

Micro machines, Epic pinball games, Worms series, Tetris, Lemmings, Starcontrol series, Street Fighter series, Sim City, EA sports games

Rogue, D&D series, Ultima Series, Magic Candle Series, Diablo series, Master of Orion series, Master of Magic

Doom Series, Duke Nuke 'em, Quake Series, Unreal Tournament, CS, Call of Duty

Starcraft/Broodwars, Warcraft series, Warlords series, Heroes of Might and Magic series, Panzer General series, UFO, Jagged Alliance

Need for Speed series, F1 racing, Nascar

USAF, F15, Fighters Anthology, Red Baron, Wings of the Pacific

Wing Commander Series, Privateer Series, X-wing vs Tie Fighter, Freespace series, Mechwarrior series

I don't like to or cannot mention all the games i've played ... but these are the memorable ones.

Although i play mostly online Mechwarrior:Mercenaries, playing the game for almost 4 years now ... and still going strong!

Thanks mamang tahimik :cool:

WOW! panis ako sa'yo ah... :P

Dami mong alam na game ah! 'di mo pa na mention lahat yun ha? hehehe! :lol:

What's Mechwarrior:Mercenaries pre? ida-download ba ang game? may bayad din ba yan?