Dsl Or Cable Broadband?

reading your notes here...... makes me feel pity for myself..... :( :( :(

i'm using a smart wifi connection now and boy smart really stinks!!!  :thumbsdownsmiley:  :thumbsdownsmiley: all along i'm only getting 54-57 kbps...... and the worse is, right now i have no connection!!!! oh!!! great!!! and plus smart cust-cars sucks..... i've been constantly calling them for almost 2weeks and wala pa din nangyayayri.... parating may palusot...... they say that i need to wait for the higher tech support to contact me..... yeah right!!! :grr: :grr: :grr:

anyways, maybe i'll just gonna disconnect my smart wifi and go with the cable connection....... :cool: :cool:

oh!! by the way... anyone knows the website for my destiny cable??? :unsure: or contact no. maybe... :cool:

its http://www.mydestiny.net.

hth.

reading your notes here...... makes me feel pity for myself..... :( :( :(

i'm using a smart wifi connection now and boy smart really stinks!!!  :thumbsdownsmiley:  :thumbsdownsmiley: all along i'm only getting 54-57 kbps...... and the worse is, right now i have no connection!!!! oh!!! great!!! and plus smart cust-cars sucks..... i've been constantly calling them for almost 2weeks and wala pa din nangyayayri.... parating may palusot...... they say that i need to wait for the higher tech support to contact me..... yeah right!!! :grr: :grr: :grr:

anyways, maybe i'll just gonna disconnect my smart wifi and go with the cable connection....... :cool: :cool:

oh!! by the way... anyone knows the website for my destiny cable??? :unsure: or contact no. maybe... :cool:

Bro,

I experienced the same problem with SMART WIFE. I shouted at them. Mine was

down for almost a month. They fixed it finally but it is only 56kbp per sec.

Smart Wife sucks

Broadband is better than DSL.

i think you're confused in comparing the two terms you just mentioned... DSL is actually a type of "broadband connection"... so that we won't be OT... both DSL & cable are considered broadband simply because they reach speeds higher than what a dial-up service offers... regardless what service you choose... consider the following... feedback from other users... speed of connection vs. value for money... reliability (i.e. always-up connection)... availability in your area... customer support... tie-in period for the service... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i think skycable has a dsl service as well. you might want to get in touch with them for rates, plans, etc.

is anyone using sky's cable dsl service? how is it?

how about bayantel's dsl service?

i've already check the aky cable broadband but i'm not really interested with them..... kasi may limit and yung 1600k na plan up to 384 lang..... so parang ndi ako in favor :(

about the bayantel naman... heard na okey daw yung service and yung cust care nila..... but bad for me hindi daw available sa area namin yung service nila..... haaaayyyyyy..... :(

i think you're confused in comparing the two terms you just mentioned... DSL is actually a type of "broadband connection"... so that we won't be OT... both DSL & cable are considered broadband simply because they reach speeds higher than what a dial-up service offers... regardless what service you choose... consider the following... feedback from other users... speed of connection vs. value for money... reliability (i.e. always-up connection)... availability in your area... customer support... tie-in period for the service...  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Thanks for the correction. I was actually referring to Cable.

Thanks for the correction. I was actually referring to Cable.

as pointed out ,, cable or broadband...still the same.... As of now internet over Cable t.V to be precise...is the fastest in terms of download speed vis a vis other wireless or telephone wire...reason.....they still have less subscribers...downside...less coverage...limited area available todate...

check on my post at "pldtmydsl tanong lang po"...medyo mahaba eh...tips on how to get a gud internet connection....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...