Hotels/motels/apartelles To Avoid

LONDON INN

Quezon Ave area (fronting Pegasus)

Terrible bed. The mattress is in bad condition. Dirty floors. Dirty bathroom tiles. Inconsistent water pressure. Terrible hotel reception.

They gave another set of keys to a guest where the room is ALREADY occupied. What if you were banging your girl at the time when someone else inadvertently opens the door not knowing the room is already occupied...

FOUR C DRIVE INN

Dasmarinas, Cavite

Poorly maintained. Just a place to bang and go.

Bathroom is poorly maintained as well. Water is strong but drainage is slow to drain. Sink does not work. TV does not work. Some rooms have no keys and locked door can be opened by the use of the handle of a spoon.

There is a branch in Tagaytay but i assume it's the same way there too

Aspen Hotel in Sta. Rosa, Laguna

mejo smelly carpet, poor water supply, not so good room, walang mapanuod sa tv & expensive price (500/3 hrs)

sana nag Hillview na lang ako. hmpf!

Ang layo naman kasi ng narating mo eh dami naman sa Pasig o Pasay :) Buti na lang you did not try Golden Gate sa Sta. Rosa din.. that is totally shitty!! :cry:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MILESTONE HOTEL and APARTELLE

Banawe St QC

Place and rooms are actually generally OK.

My first complaint is that there is no room service and you really have to go out and buy the stuff you need or food to eat although delivery service from fast foods and pizza joints are allowed.

My second complaint is that the parking is steep and the angle when you enter the basement parking will scratch the underchassis of a passenger car

My third complaint is that if you use a credit card (Visa and Mastercard only), there will be a surcharge.

My fourth complaint is that the TV has no remote control but there is cable TV in some rooms (depends on what room you check in)

My fifth complaint is that the heater doesn't work although water pressure is okay

i was out last night we first went to kamagong in pasay but no rooms were available.... wala na raw overnight.

and this moron taxi driver brought us to this place right across kamagong. And the place really sucks!!! Pagbaba pa lang ng taxi amoy mo na na wala ka magugustuhan. PAg akyat namin sa room the attendant told us na 493 daw ang overnight. I quickly answered murang lang nman pala eh...

What made me really furious is the smell of mosquito spray that really irritates your nose.... then as i went to the phone to call the reception... there's no dial tone!!! I told my girl that we will go ask another room.

so we went down and ask for another room coz we can't stand the smell... we were scorted to another room.... and man!! It really stinks!!! The the attendant told us: "tingnan nyo muna kasi yung susunod me charge na!" Then I told him sige salamat na lang!

We left them and walked... yes! walk! to the nearby motels. Dyahi! wala kasi maghahatid at ginagawa yung buong cuneta avenue....

i was out last night we first went to kamagong in pasay but no rooms were available.... wala na raw overnight.

and this moron taxi driver brought us to this place right across kamagong. And the place really sucks!!! Pagbaba pa lang ng taxi amoy mo na na wala ka magugustuhan. PAg akyat namin sa room the attendant told us na 493 daw ang overnight. I quickly answered murang lang nman pala eh...

What made me really furious is the smell of mosquito spray that really irritates your nose.... then as i went to the phone to call the reception... there's no dial tone!!! I told my girl that we will go ask another room.

so we went down and ask for another room coz we can't stand the smell... we were scorted to another room.... and man!! It really stinks!!! The the attendant told us: "tingnan nyo muna kasi yung susunod me charge na!" Then I told him sige salamat na lang!

We left them and walked... yes! walk! to the nearby motels. Dyahi! wala kasi maghahatid at ginagawa yung buong cuneta avenue....

Wow that's BULL :grr: man! You have to tell us the name of that place para maiwasan... it SUCKS BIG TIME! :grr: :grr: :grr:

Wow that's BULL  :grr:  man!  You have to tell us the name of that place para maiwasan... it SUCKS BIG TIME! :grr:  :grr:  :grr:

alam mo sa sobrang inis ko di ko talaga matandaan yung name ng place... yung BULL :angry: na driver ng taxi ang inis na inis ako... sabi ko kahit magkano basta maganda at malinis yung place... sanay na ako sa kamagong kaya dun ko pinapunta muna... pero wrong timing at puno nga raw...

the place is just across kamagong. pa diagonal lang sa corner ng street ng kamagong... if your at the kamagong pagtawid mo meron parang parking area.. then kung tatawid ka uli yun na!!!

that place should be burned down!!!! :angry: :angry:

ang nakakainis pa... sabi nung attendant nung nainis na ako at nagyaya na ako mas mura naman kami ah!!! BULL!!!! :angry: :evil:

:thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

sogo hotel, guadalupe. dinig mo tunog buses and mrt. wrong timing tawag ng attendant, pati yung counter para magremind lang na 15 mins na lang time nyo o me order ba kayo! Mainit pa sa loob, di na pede iadjust yung aircon, naka fixed...BAD TRIP

CASA ESTELA

Scout area in QC

The room is okay at night. Good place for banging... But the last time i was here, the rooms had no curtains or blinds. Although the windows are opaque or frosted glass (no one can see you from the outside looking in), the sunlight of the morning is directly shining into the room without curtains/blinds/shades... Nakakasilaw! Everywhere you turn your head, nakakasilaw pa din as the room paint is white and the sunlight reflects and bounces all over the room