Tattoos And Body Piercings

Pare, even ex-cons with tats in their body has deep meanings for them also. Ask one ex-con and im sure he will tell you its meaning, its story, its relevance in his life. I agree with you that tattooes definitely signifies something to a person even to an ex-con. :) and pity to those who do it because of its "cool" or "in" thing. PEACE!!!

yes.. that's why i also stressed that i have high respect for them even though they look dirty on them... peace

and i hate it when people dismiss people with tattooes as evil and bad people... may friend ako kasi the parents of his gf hate him just coz he has this tattoo... they can't even see him for the great person that he is... man!!!! how close-minded can people get!!!!!! napaka kitid ng utak

the_eight_of_orbs: he's running his shop on Estrada, called Avatar Arts... he's the president of the guild (PhilTAG), and he's my artist too

;)

lipstick: i think u CAN donate blood after you get a tat, there's just a certain time you have to wait... i believe the same thing goes for the stud. my girlfriend has one, and OHH is it great ;) so, what tat would you get? :)

avatar? c alfred nga yan, cya din nag tats sakin eh :blush: :blink: :blush:

I have one tattoo on my right upper back shoulder butterfly siya, and i had my tongue pierced like last april ata yun or march '03. It's cool to have your tongue pierced, pag wala akong magawa nilalaro ko yung stud ko..hehehe...as for my tattoo i got this last january 6, 1994. I have a picture of it on my webpage..medyo malabo siya pero pwedi narin..hehehe..

gusto kong pa tattoo ulit kaso i'm still thinking of a design and yung talagang gusto ko.

if you're goin to have one, please wag na yung mga cartoon characters..ewan ko pero i don't really find them cute..hehehe..

sabi nila yung pierced tongue eh for added sensation when you give a head to your man. gets?

sa tattoo naman you can still donate blood. after six months nga lang.. :D

i used to have a tattoo on my back by my left shoulder. my ex-bf insisted i have it removed coz it had the name of my ex-ex-bf on it (a BIIIIIIIG mistake!!!!! :unsure: ) but im planning to have one done again on that very same spot. NO NAMES this time though! :lol: ) and a tongue ring (yes girls... guys DO loooove them! hehehe!!! ;) )

by the way, tats do hurt esp at first. but after some time you get quite numb to the pain. except of course when it's on a spot where there's bone directly underneath the skin. oooooouchieeeee!!!!! :cry: the healing period is also a bit painful. ur skin's raw kasi for a few days.

with piercings naman... when they pierce ur tongue it doesnt hurt too much (promise!) but you wont be able to lick your lips, talk well, and eat solid food and anything hot for a few days. ul have to feed on ice cream & other cold stuff to help it from getting too swollen. ul need to drink antibiotics too, to prevent infection.

with belly rings naman... this hurts. esp since it's at a place where it's prone to get hit kasi all the time (what with the buttons or your jeans, etc). MAKE SURE you ALWAYS clean your belly ring with alcohol or agua.

but after all that... work that tongue, and dare to bare that belly!! wooooohoooo!!!! :boo:

I too was supposed to get a tongue pietcing, but since my line of work asks me to talk a lot for the public ear, i decided not to. It would be hella hard to talk for around a week after piercing. I do have a navel ring though. I find it very sexy. Something for your partner to play with when youre bored and cant really do anything more. Oh, but it takes longer to heal compared to one on the tongue. And yes, I do agree that you should check out Avatar arts. Tattoos are cool too, but then watch out for it by the time you get wrinkles. :sick:

I too was supposed to get a tongue pietcing, but since my line of work asks me to talk a lot for the public ear, i decided not to. It would be hella hard to talk for around a week after piercing. I do have a navel ring though. I find it very sexy. Something for your partner to play with when youre bored and cant really do anything more. Oh, but it takes longer to heal compared to one on the tongue. And yes, I do agree that you should check out Avatar arts. Tattoos are cool too, but then watch out for it by the time you get wrinkles. :sick:

hi! hey its ok. it's gna be a little bit uncomfortable talking after the tongue piercing, but not naman that much. i was singing with my band 2 days after my tongue piercing na nga e! go for it! :D

I had been craving to have a tattoo on my back, bad trip nga lang, every gf that I had, ayaw eh......

Sa relationship, ako kasi yung Leon palagi........kaso nga lang, ang mga gf's ko yung palaging trainer sa Leon, kaya kung anong sasabihin ng trainer, susunod ang Leon.... :blush:

Pero mey earing ako sa left ear......at least!

dati may tongue ring ako kaya lang ang hirap imaintain eh 2 weeks, ngayon wala na eh pero gus2 ko pa ring magpalagay eh nakakafulfill kse eh akala mo lang masakit pero hindi, eto pa ang matindi barkada ko lang ang naglagay walang injections, its a self-expression of one's self kaya to all of you GO FOR IT!!!!!!

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
am planning to add another this month.....just finalizing wat the design will be

can u recommend ur artist to me? i got one by alfred guevarra of avatar, last year. i wanna get a new one. thanks. ;)