It sucks when you finally met a person na sobrang nagconnect kayo kagad sa lahat. And for some unknown reason, may attachment narin kahit na less than a week of talking. We're both happy talking to each other. BUT WE HAD TO END THINGS BEFORE WE EVEN BEGAN. Why? He's in the states. So LDR if ever. LDR only works if there's a chance in the future to be together. So, no. We have to stop talking before mag-intensify ang emotions and attachments.

He's a good guy. A great guy. San ba meron sa pinas ng ganun??? Lol

• 2 weeks later...

It sucks to fall for a woman who can never be yours, be it due to distance (she lives 600km away) and my circumstances (I'm married). Even sucks more as I just let her go.

It sucks to be in the transition of allowing the wife to live the hotwife lifestyle - di pa ako ready na hindi ako informed of her escapades/sexcapades with others. Di pa sya open with threesomes etc, kaya di ko mayaya.

It sucks to fall for a woman who can never be yours, be it due to distance (she lives 600km away) and my circumstances (I'm married). Even sucks more as I just let her go.

It sucks to be in the transition of allowing the wife to live the hotwife lifestyle - di pa ako ready na hindi ako informed of her escapades/sexcapades with others. Di pa sya open with threesomes etc, kaya di ko mayaya.

Up vote for this :lol:

Have you been in a situation na bigla bigla nalang bibigat pakiramdam mo kasi may nakita ka or nabasa ka. Then after nun bigla ka makakaramdam ng sobrang bigat sa pakiramdam bigla ka na Lang malulungkot. You'll hating yourself, ma dadown ka, kiquestionin mo worth mo. It really sucks kasi ang soft ko na tao at sensitive bigla nalang ako mag memental break ng diko alam ang reason. Yun wala ako magagawa kundi umiyak hanggang sa maging okay ako. Bakit ba ganito ako sobrang apektado.

Let me know po kung gusto mo ng kausap sa mga ganyang bagay. Mahirap po kasi kung kikimkimin mo lamang sya. :)

It sucks nga talaga if hindi sya nagpaparamdam sayo. No his nor hellos

Edited by 国光