• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

didn't have the big ones, but i used to have the cars and the lego "man", i remember the days of fighting with my nephew about the pieces and what he can and can not build with it...

geez, i am a testament to the development of motor movement and creativity. I got surprised by what my nephew was able to build when he combined the 2 sets that he had (i think one aircraft and one seacraft set) I just dunno where the pieces are now... If I do find them, I'm going to take them home...

ooooopppppppppssssssss...

I want he Eiffel tower and Taj majal sets, those would be really cool conversation pieces at home, just wish that once I get it, my dog won't chew on the pieces that he can get his jaws on...

gusto ko rin nung Eiffel Tower at Taj Mahal sets...I read from the reviews that the Eiffel Tower is 1 meter tall...and the Taj Mahal has 5922 pieces (whew!)...pwedeng decoration sa bahay. I recently got the Star Wars AT-TE set(#7675), yung pinakita sa Episode 2. will post a pix later.

for those who are interested, here's a good Lego database site... http://www.brickset.com/default.aspx ....enjoy!

Lego has progressed in terms of complexity and how elaborate you can create what you want. I wonder how much a set costs nowadays....

true! the things you can make with Mindstorms NXT is simply amazing. Parang di na siya pang laruan pambata. Pwede na pang robotics training sa mga schools. As for the price, well depende sa model. The most expensive one is the Lego Star Wars Millenium Falcon...about 500 USD. As an idea, a good piece/price ratio. For the Millenium Falcon which has more than 5000 pieces, the piece/price ratio is > 10.

• 3 weeks later...
sinong mahilig sa Lego dito....noon at ngayon. I used to have them when I was a kid. Recently I purchased a Lego Star Wars B-Wing fighter and I fell in love again. Meron ba ditong may Millenium Falcon, yung 5000+ pieces na Lego set? I'm planning kaso $500 dollars....pero astig! Also may Eiffel Tower and Taj Mahal Lego sets....pwedeng decoration sa bahay. The most advanced is Mindstorms NXT...parang Technic pero programmable sa computer...complete with sensors and motors...a must for robotics fans!

Meron sa Hobbes and Landes Rockwell. P35,000 sya. Ang laki ng box. Meron din dun yung AT-AT which comes at the same price. Mostly hard to find sets ata meron sila eh.

i still have my lego with me. buo prn ngyn ung spyrius robot ko and nakadisplay sa cabinet hehe.

but i heard wala n daw pumpapasok n lego products sa philippines kasi wala n daw bumibili...

Dami pa ako nakita last weekend. You may want to visit your nearest toyland to see the new releases of Lego. Actually I was even able to see Legos that nagcrossovered with Transformers eh. Astig!

i still have my lego with me. buo prn ngyn ung spyrius robot ko and nakadisplay sa cabinet hehe.

but i heard wala n daw pumpapasok n lego products sa philippines kasi wala n daw bumibili...

I think the local distributor of Lego pretty much gave up. Does Gift Gate still bring in new sets? May Gift Gate pa ba? Parang di ko na sila napapansin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...