#321 shadow_lord_supreme

shadow_lord_supreme

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:Living life to the fullest

Posted 18 February 2019 - 09:06 AM

I confess that I sometimes take Sildenafil to maximize atw services of theras that I hire . . .

#322 YourNami

YourNami

Hottie

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Location:MIRA SPA - CUBAO 2nd Floor Metrolane Complex P. Tuazon Blvd. corner 20th Ave. Cubao QC
  • Interests:floccinaucinihilipilification

Posted 04 March 2019 - 10:25 AM

Alam ko naman na kasalanan yong pinasok ko pero okay lang na mapunta ako sa (hell) Ang importante nakikita ko yong pamilya ko na ipo-provide ko pangagailangan nila especially to my mother. (Lahat ng thera gaya ko may purpose (reason) kong bakit andito kami.) Ginawa ko lahat ng paraan humanap ng matinong trabaho pero Hindi sapat para sa needs ng family ko. Nag try ako mag ibang bansa kaso di pinalad so eto naging thera pero with limitation. Pero Alam ko sa sarili ko na still kasalanan pa din. Darating ang araw pag na achieve ko na goal ko itatama ko lahat.

#323 K0RN

K0RN

God Damned Bastard

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7432 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 03:46 PM

I confess getting wood all the time. 

#324 TracyGeago

TracyGeago

Voyeur

• (01) Lurker
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Playing cards

Posted 09 April 2019 - 09:43 PM

"You didn't?" John asked in disbelief. "Why not? I thought that's why you went out."And this isn't?!! I thought to myself, but what I said was, "Are you serious?"And that's also when I finally understood that I was totally and completely screwed. Cassidy didn't think it was dangerous at all for us to have crossed some personal lines, or that we had ever crossed any lines. It was inevitable that something was going to happen again.A thoughtful look crossed Cassidy's pretty face as she said, "Where are we going to put this?" "Here, sweetie." She pursed her lips. "Kiss me. I'll eat that nummy treat up for you.""Hey, I noticed my wife impaled herself on you a few minutes ago. I think Jan has ideas, too.""It's still a whore," she laughed. "Sex for money. Besides, I like thinking of myself as a whore. It's so wicked just thinking about it.""Sister, I feel..." The redhead was squirming. The feather fell from her trembling fingers. "I feel h-horny. Horny!"

#325 shamito098

shamito098

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 06:47 PM

I confess na pinagnanasahan ko yung pinsan ng gf ko.

#326 Lotuss

Lotuss

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:11 AM

That's all you can do, just do your best.

Cherish each day you have with your love ones.

Alam ko naman na kasalanan yong pinasok ko pero okay lang na mapunta ako sa (hell) Ang importante nakikita ko yong pamilya ko na ipo-provide ko pangagailangan nila especially to my mother. (Lahat ng thera gaya ko may purpose (reason) kong bakit andito kami.) Ginawa ko lahat ng paraan humanap ng matinong trabaho pero Hindi sapat para sa needs ng family ko. Nag try ako mag ibang bansa kaso di pinalad so eto naging thera pero with limitation. Pero Alam ko sa sarili ko na still kasalanan pa din. Darating ang araw pag na achieve ko na goal ko itatama ko lahat.

#327 K0RN

K0RN

God Damned Bastard

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7432 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 09:29 PM

I confess I still think about you all the time. Hows your day? Are you doing okay? Have you take good care of your son? Did he hurt you again? And so on and so forth.

Edited by 国光, 18 May 2019 - 09:30 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users