• 1 month later...

I read somewhere that the third eye has something to do with the pineal gland.

partly correct only because scientists haven't been able to prove it

in reptiles the pineal gland has an actual retina and a lens, and in humans it is shaped like an eye.

aside from secreting the hormone melatonin, the pineal gland is also responsible for secreting DMT or dimethyltryptamine into the brain before death, creating the near death hallucinations that (light at the end of the tunnel, seeing relatives, etc.) most people experience.

DMT when taken as a psychedelic, i.e. taken in ayahuasca, is said to give the user extreme intense psychedelic experiences, which are often described as spiritual. Shamanism in the Amazon regions of both Peru and Brazil have ayahuasca sacraments that they believe bring them closer to the divine spirit.

Now this is where it becomes the "third eye". If you base it on spirituality, then the release of DMT from your pineal gland is some sort of an opening exercise where you experience things that you could never have experienced before.

Scientifically, the pineal gland is said to be a remnant of a much larger organ, and is quite unique in the brain in that it is the only gland that is not separated into halves. It is one whole part. Some say that this gland gave us a sixth sense (of what, I'm not entirely sure) and when the body no longer needed that sense, it regressed inside of the brain and became dormant.

a lot of religions and spiritual movements around the world focus on the opening of the pineal as the path to enlightenment and true spirituality.

partly correct only because scientists haven't been able to prove it

in reptiles the pineal gland has an actual retina and a lens, and in humans it is shaped like an eye.

aside from secreting the hormone melatonin, the pineal gland is also responsible for secreting DMT or dimethyltryptamine into the brain before death, creating the near death hallucinations that (light at the end of the tunnel, seeing relatives, etc.) most people experience.

DMT when taken as a psychedelic, i.e. taken in ayahuasca, is said to give the user extreme intense psychedelic experiences, which are often described as spiritual. Shamanism in the Amazon regions of both Peru and Brazil have ayahuasca sacraments that they believe bring them closer to the divine spirit.

Now this is where it becomes the "third eye". If you base it on spirituality, then the release of DMT from your pineal gland is some sort of an opening exercise where you experience things that you could never have experienced before.

Scientifically, the pineal gland is said to be a remnant of a much larger organ, and is quite unique in the brain in that it is the only gland that is not separated into halves. It is one whole part. Some say that this gland gave us a sixth sense (of what, I'm not entirely sure) and when the body no longer needed that sense, it regressed inside of the brain and became dormant.

a lot of religions and spiritual movements around the world focus on the opening of the pineal as the path to enlightenment and true spirituality.

This is a very interesting article. Thanks for sharing this.

This is a very interesting article. Thanks for sharing this.

thanks, while that wasn't a real article and was only from my own simple brain, I take it as a compliment that you would regard it as an article! cheers!

I'll be posting an actual article though about DMT and the Pineal Gland

DMT: The Spirit Molecule

by Rick Strassman, M.D.

(Excerpts Taken from Chapter 1)

Chapter 1: What DMT Is

N-Dimethyltryptamine or DMT. While chemically simple, this "spirit" molecule provides our consciousness access to the most amazing and unexpected visions, thoughts, and feelings. It throws open the door to worlds beyond our imagination.

DMT exists in all our bodies and occurs throughout the plant and animal kingdoms. It is part of the normal makeup of humans and other mammals; marine animals, grasses and peas; toads and frogs; mushrooms and molds; and bark, flowers, and roots.

However, the brain is where DMT exerts its most interesting effects. There, sites rich in these DMT- sensitive serotonin receptors are involved in mood, perception, and thought. Although the brain denies access to most drugs and chemicals, it takes a particular and remarkable fancy to DMT. It is not stretching the truth to suggest that the brain "hungers" for it.

Twenty-five years ago, Japanese scientists discovered that the brain actively transports DMT across the blood-brain barrier into its tissues. This is a startling fact that we should keep in mind when we recall how readily biological psychiatrists dismissed a vital role for DMT in our lives. If DMT were only a insignificant, irrelevant by-product for our metabolism, why does the brain go out of its way to draw it into its confines?

In a way, DMT is "brain food," treated in a manner similar to how the brain handles glucose, its precious fuel source. It is part of a "high turnover" system: quick in, quick used. The brain actively transports DMT across its defense system and just as rapidly breaks it down. It is as if DMT is necessary for maintaining normal brain function.

by Rick Strassman, M.D.

(Excerpts were randomly selected from Chapters 3 and 4)

The Pineal: Meet the Spirit Gland

"The Pineal gland is unique in its solitary status within the brain. All other brain sites are paired, meaning that they have left and right counterparts; for example, there are left and right frontal lobes and left and right temporal lobes. As the only unpaired organ deep within the brain, the pineal gland remained an anatomical curiosity for nearly two thousand years.

"One of the most powerful reasons for my fascination with the pineal gland relates to its function in the life of the spirit. The importance and the potential of this was brought home for me when, as a medical student in the mid-1970's. I learned of a startling coincidence involving the pineal gland and the Buddhist beliefs about reincarnation. I cannot overemphasize how strong an impression this discovery made on me, and how it strengthened my search for a spiritual role for the pineal gland and, within it, the spirit molecule.

I already knew that the Tibetan Buddhist Book of the Dead teaches that it takes forty-nine days for the soul of the recently dead to "reincarnate." That is, seven weeks from the time of death of one person elapses until the life-force's "rebirth" into its next body. I remember very clearly, several years later, feeling the chill along my spine when, reading my textbook of human development, I discovered this same forty-nine-day interval marking two landmark events in human embryo formation. It takes forty-nine days from the conception for the first signs of the human pineal to appear. Forty-nine days is also when the fetus differentiates into male or female gender. Thus the soul's rebirth, the pineal, and the sexual organs all require forty-nine days before they manifest.

"When our individual life force enters our fetal body, the moment in which we become truly human, it passes through the pineal and triggers the first primordial flood of DMT."

"As we die, the life-force leaves the body through the pineal gland, releasing another flood of this psychedelic spirit molecule, DMT."

"Pineal tissue in the dying or recently dead may produce DMT for a few hours, and perhaps longer, and could affect our lingering consciousness. While our "dead" brain wave readings are "flat," who knows about our inner mental state at the time."

"Therefore, it may be that the pineal is the most active organ in the body at the time of death.

"The pineal could act as an antenna or lightening rod for the soul."

Ayahuasca - Replacing the lost DMT in the Pineal Gland to Awaken Us

"Why the modern western lifestyle destroys DMT in the pineal is not readily understood; it may be due to stress and nutrition but it is also because the visionary function of the pineal is crushed and beaten out of us early in childhood. So the pineal’s DMT activity atrophies for lack of use.

Ayahuasca replaces DMT in the pineal and that is why it opens the inner door to the other worlds. You can’t take aya’ and ever remain the same. Once DMT levels are restored in your brain, the primal emotion of ‘remembering’ begins."

"Replacing lost DMT in your brain cures depression and it also grants you a heightened perception that has been sadly lost to many over the years. It automatically connects you to life and other humans. Empathy returns and the ego's sense of separation and fear fall away because it is unnatural.

"Once you replace the missing DMT in your brain a natural joy returns to your life and it remains for a long time, many years usually. It's the lack of DMT in the pineal that causes fear, anger, separation and hatred."

"I mention Aya because its where everyone goes once they have no other place to go, no more books or seminars or whatever, its where the teachers go once they have painted themselves into a corner and they have nothing more to say, except to repeat what they have already said. Aya takes you to another dimension, many other dimensions, and from there you see life in a more powerful way and you can come back and teach that to others."

Stuart Wilde

"With one of the things with Ayahuasca, by taking a molecule from a plant source, that has identically the same chemistry as the molecule in the brain, it seems to reactivate the pineal, which is a second-site, and a visionary brain begins to be awakened. "

"It seems likely (my personal belief) that the brain of humans is in some manner atrophied, and that the shamanic process of re-introducing DMT using Ayahuasca has the effect of 'switching on' the pineal in an extraordinary manner. Other studies have been conducted that suggest that post-Ayahuasca brains are literally 're-wired'.

Ralph Miller

taken from The Spirit Molecule

NOTE: I do not recommend any of you readers out there to find DMT or ayahuasca until you read more about it and are positively sure that you can handle it.

as to the original topic, chemicals isn't the only way to "awaken" the spirit or third eye (as some of you may call it), there are physical activities as well that can aid in this, this includes meditation and dancing

by Rick Strassman, M.D.

(Excerpts Taken from Chapter 1)

Chapter 1: What DMT Is

N-Dimethyltryptamine or DMT. While chemically simple, this "spirit" molecule provides our consciousness access to the most amazing and unexpected visions, thoughts, and feelings. It throws open the door to worlds beyond our imagination.

DMT exists in all our bodies and occurs throughout the plant and animal kingdoms. It is part of the normal makeup of humans and other mammals; marine animals, grasses and peas; toads and frogs; mushrooms and molds; and bark, flowers, and roots.

However, the brain is where DMT exerts its most interesting effects. There, sites rich in these DMT- sensitive serotonin receptors are involved in mood, perception, and thought. Although the brain denies access to most drugs and chemicals, it takes a particular and remarkable fancy to DMT. It is not stretching the truth to suggest that the brain "hungers" for it.

Twenty-five years ago, Japanese scientists discovered that the brain actively transports DMT across the blood-brain barrier into its tissues. This is a startling fact that we should keep in mind when we recall how readily biological psychiatrists dismissed a vital role for DMT in our lives. If DMT were only a insignificant, irrelevant by-product for our metabolism, why does the brain go out of its way to draw it into its confines?

In a way, DMT is "brain food," treated in a manner similar to how the brain handles glucose, its precious fuel source. It is part of a "high turnover" system: quick in, quick used. The brain actively transports DMT across its defense system and just as rapidly breaks it down. It is as if DMT is necessary for maintaining normal brain function.

by Rick Strassman, M.D.

(Excerpts were randomly selected from Chapters 3 and 4)

The Pineal: Meet the Spirit Gland

"The Pineal gland is unique in its solitary status within the brain. All other brain sites are paired, meaning that they have left and right counterparts; for example, there are left and right frontal lobes and left and right temporal lobes. As the only unpaired organ deep within the brain, the pineal gland remained an anatomical curiosity for nearly two thousand years.

"One of the most powerful reasons for my fascination with the pineal gland relates to its function in the life of the spirit. The importance and the potential of this was brought home for me when, as a medical student in the mid-1970's. I learned of a startling coincidence involving the pineal gland and the Buddhist beliefs about reincarnation. I cannot overemphasize how strong an impression this discovery made on me, and how it strengthened my search for a spiritual role for the pineal gland and, within it, the spirit molecule.

I already knew that the Tibetan Buddhist Book of the Dead teaches that it takes forty-nine days for the soul of the recently dead to "reincarnate." That is, seven weeks from the time of death of one person elapses until the life-force's "rebirth" into its next body. I remember very clearly, several years later, feeling the chill along my spine when, reading my textbook of human development, I discovered this same forty-nine-day interval marking two landmark events in human embryo formation. It takes forty-nine days from the conception for the first signs of the human pineal to appear. Forty-nine days is also when the fetus differentiates into male or female gender. Thus the soul's rebirth, the pineal, and the sexual organs all require forty-nine days before they manifest.

"When our individual life force enters our fetal body, the moment in which we become truly human, it passes through the pineal and triggers the first primordial flood of DMT."

"As we die, the life-force leaves the body through the pineal gland, releasing another flood of this psychedelic spirit molecule, DMT."

"Pineal tissue in the dying or recently dead may produce DMT for a few hours, and perhaps longer, and could affect our lingering consciousness. While our "dead" brain wave readings are "flat," who knows about our inner mental state at the time."

"Therefore, it may be that the pineal is the most active organ in the body at the time of death.

"The pineal could act as an antenna or lightening rod for the soul."

Ayahuasca - Replacing the lost DMT in the Pineal Gland to Awaken Us

"Why the modern western lifestyle destroys DMT in the pineal is not readily understood; it may be due to stress and nutrition but it is also because the visionary function of the pineal is crushed and beaten out of us early in childhood. So the pineal's DMT activity atrophies for lack of use.

Ayahuasca replaces DMT in the pineal and that is why it opens the inner door to the other worlds. You can't take aya' and ever remain the same. Once DMT levels are restored in your brain, the primal emotion of 'remembering' begins."

"Replacing lost DMT in your brain cures depression and it also grants you a heightened perception that has been sadly lost to many over the years. It automatically connects you to life and other humans. Empathy returns and the ego's sense of separation and fear fall away because it is unnatural.

"Once you replace the missing DMT in your brain a natural joy returns to your life and it remains for a long time, many years usually. It's the lack of DMT in the pineal that causes fear, anger, separation and hatred."

"I mention Aya because its where everyone goes once they have no other place to go, no more books or seminars or whatever, its where the teachers go once they have painted themselves into a corner and they have nothing more to say, except to repeat what they have already said. Aya takes you to another dimension, many other dimensions, and from there you see life in a more powerful way and you can come back and teach that to others."

Stuart Wilde

"With one of the things with Ayahuasca, by taking a molecule from a plant source, that has identically the same chemistry as the molecule in the brain, it seems to reactivate the pineal, which is a second-site, and a visionary brain begins to be awakened. "

"It seems likely (my personal belief) that the brain of humans is in some manner atrophied, and that the shamanic process of re-introducing DMT using Ayahuasca has the effect of 'switching on' the pineal in an extraordinary manner. Other studies have been conducted that suggest that post-Ayahuasca brains are literally 're-wired'.

Ralph Miller

taken from The Spirit Molecule

Oh boy what a fascinating article!! I'm surprised scientists haven't come out with more literature about DMT and the pineal gland. I wonder what secrets a re-activated pineal gland holds. Also you think dreams (and nightmares) have anything to do with the pineal gland? Dreams can take you to places you never expect to see or experience. Dreams distort reality in ways that seem incomprehensible. After I wake up during a particularly weird dream I always tell myself "what the f$%k was that all about? And then shortly thereafter, I forget what the dream was all about.

I really wonder if vivid dreams are the result of an over active pineal gland. If so, is the pineal gland more active when we're asleep?

Truly awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Wish people will contribute their experiences and/or expertise regarding this mysterious part of our brain.

Oh boy what a fascinating article!! I'm surprised scientists haven't come out with more literature about DMT and the pineal gland. I wonder what secrets a re-activated pineal gland holds. Also you think dreams (and nightmares) have anything to do with the pineal gland? Dreams can take you to places you never expect to see or experience. Dreams distort reality in ways that seem incomprehensible. After I wake up during a particularly weird dream I always tell myself "what the f$%k was that all about? And then shortly thereafter, I forget what the dream was all about.

I really wonder if vivid dreams are the result of an over active pineal gland. If so, is the pineal gland more active when we're asleep?

Truly awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Wish people will contribute their experiences and/or expertise regarding this mysterious part of our brain.

here's the thing

DMT which according to Dr. Strassman awakens the pineal is found in our body and not just in our pineal gland. It's also found in our liver. It's also found in a lot of plants and trees. It's such a mystery why god has this mysterious spirit molecule all around us, and yet so few have been able to access it.

DMT is one of the first chemicals to enter our brain when we are born and it's the last thing before we die. Aaaand to answer your question yes a lot of people have been saying that DMT is responsible for dreams. Some people have also hypothesized that DMT is probably the culprit in all these alien abduction stories, because the "trip" is exceptionally vivid that people who say they were abducted believe that this abduction really happened.

now we go to the really interesting part.

Every person i've read, or heard and personally interacted with who has tried DMT, all say that the experience changed their lives. A lot of them will personally testify that this molecule changed the way they view the world and they have become more appreciative of the world around them, they're a bit more tolerant of the world and it's endless inconveniences.

now this was pretty vague to me, so I asked one guy to describe how and he says that "Exposes you to "hyper reality" and gives you first-hand experience with an astonishing variant of existence. It's difficult to explain unless you've been there. I was deathly afraid of flying for two decades and the last time I got on an airplane I had no fear at all"

offhand this is very similar to a lot of life-changing DMT trips, that it sort of shows you the world from a different point of view, something that exposes you to a different plane of existence. I can't describe it accurately as I haven't tried it myself, but it's really intriguing.

One more trippy thing. DMT users all have different but eerily similar trips, as in they see more or less the same things, a lot of the things they see are similar such as:

Machines

Elves

Cogs

Geometric patterns

the "chrysanthemum"

and strangely the eye of horus

why do i say that the eye of horus is strange. to illustrate:

http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o614/Futa1army/pinealgland_zps75167078.jpg

above is an image with the eye of horus as depicted in ancient egyptian hieroglyphs on the left, and the cutaway view of the human brain with the pineal gland exposed.

Notice how THEY HAVE SIMILAR SHAPES

and then go back to the fact that quite a number of DMT experiences report back seeing the Eye of Horus. As far as I know there are two people who are complete strangers with no interest at all in egyptology who both said that they saw the eye of horus.

is it a coincidence that the eye of horus is shaped exactly like the pineal gland?

This is so fascinating to me, because here's this thing that's apparently just scattered everywhere in vines, tree bark, flowers, leaves, even inside our human bodies itself, that when you ingest it, it subjects you to a very intense psychedelic experience, almost an out of body type thing, so intense that it changes your worldview. It's like god left us a key to something, whose purpose remains to be seen.

I really want to try this for myself, I even found a tutorial on how to extract DMT from a plant, but I'm still too intimidated by it. Even for someone who has experience in psychedelics, it still scares the s@%t out of me. But I am intrigued, maybe one of these days I'll gather up the balls to try it and "break through"

when I do I'll make sure to tell you guys.

here's the thing

DMT which according to Dr. Strassman awakens the pineal is found in our body and not just in our pineal gland. It's also found in our liver. It's also found in a lot of plants and trees. It's such a mystery why god has this mysterious spirit molecule all around us, and yet so few have been able to access it.

DMT is one of the first chemicals to enter our brain when we are born and it's the last thing before we die. Aaaand to answer your question yes a lot of people have been saying that DMT is responsible for dreams. Some people have also hypothesized that DMT is probably the culprit in all these alien abduction stories, because the "trip" is exceptionally vivid that people who say they were abducted believe that this abduction really happened.

Every person i've read, or heard and personally interacted with who has tried DMT, all say that the experience changed their lives. A lot of them will personally testify that this molecule changed the way they view the world and they have become more appreciative of the world around them, they're a bit more tolerant of the world and it's endless inconveniences.

now this was pretty vague to me, so I asked one guy to describe how and he says that "Exposes you to "hyper reality" and gives you first-hand experience with an astonishing variant of existence. It's difficult to explain unless you've been there. I was deathly afraid of flying for two decades and the last time I got on an airplane I had no fear at all"

offhand this is very similar to a lot of life-changing DMT trips, that it sort of shows you the world from a different point of view, something that exposes you to a different plane of existence. I can't describe it accurately as I haven't tried it myself, but it's really intriguing.

One more trippy thing. DMT users all have different but eerily similar trips, as in they see more or less the same things, a lot of the things they see are similar such as:

Machines

Elves

Cogs

Geometric patterns

the "chrysanthemum"

above is an image with the eye of horus as depicted in ancient egyptian hieroglyphs on the left, and the cutaway view of the human brain with the pineal gland exposed.

and then go back to the fact that quite a number of DMT experiences report back seeing the Eye of Horus. As far as I know there are two people who are complete strangers with no interest at all in egyptology who both said that they saw the eye of horus.

is it a coincidence that the eye of horus is shaped exactly like the pineal gland?

This is so fascinating to me, because here's this thing that's apparently just scattered everywhere in vines, tree bark, flowers, leaves, even inside our human bodies itself, that when you ingest it, it subjects you to a very intense psychedelic experience, almost an out of body type thing, so intense that it changes your worldview. It's like god left us a key to something, whose purpose remains to be seen.

I really want to try this for myself, I even found a tutorial on how to extract DMT from a plant, but I'm still too intimidated by it. Even for someone who has experience in psychedelics, it still scares the s@%t out of me. But I am intrigued, maybe one of these days I'll gather up the balls to try it and "break through"

Truly a mindboggling article. How is it that very few people have even heard about DMT? Is it possible the soul somehow resides within the pineal gland?

You said that people who don't know each other and have no prior interest in Egyptinan hieroglyphs have reported seeing the eye of horus while on a DMT trip. The resemblance between the shape of the pineal gland and the eye of horus is uncanny. And the observation that people reportedly see the same things (machines, elves, cogs, geometric patterns, etc.) indicates this is no ordinary trip that one would experience through the use of other hallucinogens. Just how does one get hold of DMT? And you're planning on experimenting with its use? Bro aren't you taking a great risk by doing so? What if you don't come back?

I wonder is astral projection is also one of the experiences one might have while under a DMT trip.

Am looking forward to hearing more about this mysterious "God molecule."

Edited by oscartamaguchiblackface

here's the thing

Machines

Elves

Cogs

Geometric patterns

the "chrysanthemum"

Where does one get hold of DMT? Is this a prescription drug? Is it used to treat any illnesses? Is this used to treat people with dementia?

Really interesting stuff. I wonder what other wonderful (or terrible) things can be discovered under the influence fo DMT. Wish scientists would explore this one further.

here's the thing

Machines

Elves

Cogs

Geometric patterns

the "chrysanthemum"

Bro I read with great interest the articles you posted regarding DMT. Am looking forward to reading more of your posts soon.

Truly a mindboggling article. How is it that very few people have even heard about DMT? Is it possible the soul somehow resides within the pineal gland?

it has gained popularity but only in certain circles. I think the most popular DMT delivery method is via ayahuasca, it's a DMT drink, that shamans in the Amazon, I think on the Peru side of the Amazon take to experience enlightenment. There's a church in New Mexico ( I think), that uses ayahuasca in on of their sacraments, I think it's not illegal there as long as it's in the context of religion or something. I'm not really sure.

They say that the pineal gland somehow is a true "sixth sense" that when opened gives you a different view of the world, seeing dimensions that were unseen to you prior to you opening it. Which is exactly the way people describe it when they start using DMT, even after the "trip" they start seeing and experiencing things differently.

The strange thing about the pineal is that you see it everywhere in Eastern mysticism. there's always something the references the pineal, most notably in hindu and buddhist teachings.

I don't know for sure if the pineal contains the "soul" but DMT has been referenced to be the Lightning Rod of the soul, because it's one of the very first chemicals that enters the brain of a baby

You said that people who don't know each other and have no prior interest in Egyptinan hieroglyphs have reported seeing the eye of horus while on a DMT trip. The resemblance between the shape of the pineal gland and the eye of horus is uncanny. And the observation that people reportedly see the same things (machines, elves, cogs, geometric patterns, etc.) indicates this is no ordinary trip that one would experience through the use of other hallucinogens.

It's freaky isn't it? The descriptions of the elves, cogs and the eye of horus appearing is astounding enough, but to have different people go experience the same thing? That's mind boggling! You can google Terrance McKenna's essay on his DMT trip and you'll find the exact same descriptions of elves, and machines. It's really more than just suggestive recognition, since these two people (three if you include McKenna) all describe similar experiences. And they don't know each other.

Just how does one get hold of DMT?

You can buy it (I'm not sure where here) or if you trust your knowledge of chemistry and botany enough, there's tons of articles on the internet that describe how to "extract" it from plants.

Another thing that absolutely astounds me about this, is the discovery of the ancients on how to use this. DMT is absolutely found in our bodies, our liver, our brain, etc. It's a naturally occurring organic chemical innate in a lot of objects. So you might be asking if it's in me, why don't I get high? Well, our system has a built in enzyme (MAO-A or something)that renders raw DMT inert and removes the psychoactive effects so that we don't feel it everyday.

Now to ingest DMT, you don't ingest it directly or else it won't work since the MAO in our bodies render it inert. What you do to make it potent, is that you mix it with an MAO inhibitor that will render the DMT active inside your body for you to experience it.

Now this is some crazy top level biochemist stuff, the question in my mind is, how did the ancient shamans of the Amazon know of all this s@%t to be able to create ayahuasca (liquid DMT)? They've been interviewing the shamans and they've all been given the same answer - Our elders told us how. It's crazy that these people who live almost like cavemen, and even the people that came before them, it's crazy that they know that they just need to take this tree bark, and this particular flower, ground them up, mix them in the right proportions and the result will give you mentally expanding experiences.

It's insane!

And you're planning on experimenting with its use? Bro aren't you taking a great risk by doing so? What if you don't come back?

Yup, it's exactly the same reason why I'm intimidated about using it. The trip might be too heavy for me, and it might be a little too much. Some guys have told me to go slow, start with Salvia Divinorum first (it's not similar to DMT, but the way it acts with your body is the same, or so they say) to acclimate me to the experience before I go full on with DMT.

don't get me wrong, I'm scared to death of this thing, there's also a lot of stories of terrible DMT trips (they say bad trips happen when you only do a half-dose, if you go full that's when you start "breaking through") and the stories are enough to scare me lol

But I will for sure, one day. Just so I can see what the fuss is all about.

Where does one get hold of DMT? Is this a prescription drug? Is it used to treat any illnesses? Is this used to treat people with dementia?

I just remembered, if you're in the States, and you know how to access the Deep Web, you can order it online. Then again, you can order most anything on the Deep Web lol.

oooor you can book a trip to Peru, I think people are organizing ayahuasca pilgrimages to the Amazon. Graham Hancock actually advocates this method as you will be doing DMT with someone who actually knows how to do it, and guide you through the experience so you can glean a lot from it.

I've read somewhere that they're using/experimenting on using DMT with heroin recovery. I can't find the source though.

Really interesting stuff. I wonder what other wonderful (or terrible) things can be discovered under the influence fo DMT. Wish scientists would explore this one further.

What's funny is that a lot of proponents of DMT have this exact same question. All of them say that it's such a shame that only people who are on the fringes of society such as shamans, or hippies, or generally people who you would classify as strange overall, use DMT. This highly discredits the true powers of the molecule in their opinion. The dream is for some really smart people like a Neil DeGrasse Tyson, or a Michio Kaku to try DMT so we can see how an already powerful mind will expand further. They all say "just think if the right people in the world use DMT, can you imagine what kind of better world we'd all be living in?"

I just remembered, if you're in the States, and you know how to access the Deep Web, you can order it online. Then again, you can order most anything on the Deep Web lol.

oooor you can book a trip to Peru, I think people are organizing ayahuasca pilgrimages to the Amazon. Graham Hancock actually advocates this method as you will be doing DMT with someone who actually knows how to do it, and guide you through the experience so you can glean a lot from it.

I've read somewhere that they're using/experimenting on using DMT with heroin recovery. I can't find the source though.

What's funny is that a lot of proponents of DMT have this exact same question. All of them say that it's such a shame that only people who are on the fringes of society such as shamans, or hippies, or generally people who you would classify as strange overall, use DMT. This highly discredits the true powers of the molecule in their opinion. The dream is for some really smart people like a Neil DeGrasse Tyson, or a Michio Kaku to try DMT so we can see how an already powerful mind will expand further. They all say "just think if the right people in the world use DMT, can you imagine what kind of better world we'd all be living in?"

Can you imagine if Albert Einstein, Sir Isaac Newton, or Stephen Hawking ever tried DMT?? Then again, we're assuming they didn't.

This seems like something to add to my bucket list. Bro Larry if or when you ever get to try this please be very very careful. And it would be best if you were with people who've experienced this before. Don't ever try this by yourself.

yeah, I will definitely not try this alone lol, I'm too scared to get f#&ked up too bad.

and a lot of people have said the same thing. Don't do it alone, have someone with you to guide you through the experience. Respect the molecule and don't do it for shits and giggles.

The thing is, I haven't met anyone who's done it here in manila lol. I'm sure there's somebody, I just haven't met him/her yet. Failing that I might just need to save up for Peru

• 2 years later...

Hi!

Newbie here... Is it true that some form of music/sound/audio can help enhance the function of the pineal gland?

Thanks!

Not sure about the Pineal gland or about how music affects opening the third eye..

Pero OnT; Lahat kami magkakapatid (7) may open 3rd eye with different sensitivity. I have sisters who can see, hear and talk with them. My brother can see, hear them. Some can hear and feel. I can see, hear and feel.

Pero dahil logical akong tao, dinadaan ko na lang sa explanations. Kunwari, anino ng sinampay, or may bukas na bintana somewhere kaya malamig.

Pero there are those things nung bata pa ako na I remember vividly na di ko mapaliwanag, esp when both me and my brother experienced them.

Hi!

Newbie here... Is it true that some form of music/sound/audio can help enhance the function of the pineal gland?

Thanks!

AFAIK, there are music/sound/audio that may help enhance your "awareness", it's about the sound's frequency rate. The problem here is modern technology f#&ks up the natural frequency of sounds. But yeah you might try those and it might work for you.

Edited by shotcomeon
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi!

Thanks!

Bro just search for bineural beats 936 hz frequncy. Sabayan mo yan ng meditation while listening. Youll have to do it regularly kasi hindi yan 1 time big time.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...