Playstation 4

L A D Y R E D

Datablitz sells the cheapest ps4 that i've seen. All brand new. I think the price now is 16,999.00. Really cheap na compared to others.

Has anyone here tried fallout 4? How is it?

I agree. Got mine for that price. PLUS 1 extra DS4 controller FREE. Not bad, right? ;)

Edited by Eddy Syet

I bought mine from DataBlitz just two weeks ago. Black, Asian, 500GB. One-year Sony warranty. Got it for P17k. I also received another original DS4 controller free so I think it's a great deal. :)

Which branch ka nakabili? all branches ba offers the same price/package... nagtanong na ako sa greenbelt branch nila and its 17.5k wala kasamang extra controller

The only game i am waiting for to come out for this console. THey showed some of the gameplay. So far it looks promising. it looks all real time not the usual ATB battle system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW_8VOSpZL4

plus it was announced it will be multi part series. I'm guessing that its not just one game to buy but multiple parts that they will be releasing thru either a subscription or patches for the game.

Edited by hahnz

The only game i am waiting for to come out for this console. THey showed some of the gameplay. So far it looks promising. it looks all real time not the usual ATB battle system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW_8VOSpZL4

plus it was announced it will be multi part series. I'm guessing that its not just one game to buy but multiple parts that they will be releasing thru either a subscription or patches for the game.

Same here I kinda excited about this game..