Toyota Or Honda ?

pre wag kayo masyado mag padala s mazda 6.it looks good form outside but from inside wala sya and it cost too much.wala ding power pre!!!we went out once and tried to raced it against a honda city 1.3 lang ha(repeat city not civic)hindi sya umabot sa arangkada,lalo na pag dumating sa mga round about(rotunda pala dyan sa atin)naiiwan talaga pre!imagine it is already 2.0 lit na automatic ha!!!pero if you want looks form outside the car maganda nga!!!!

I agree with sundaramahalingam (saan mo ba nakuha ang pangalang ito). If you're going for looks alone, Mazda 6 is tops, di mo na kailangan i-dress-up. Kaso that's all it has to offer, the interior is mediocre, and the engine is pathetic. :cry:

Honda pa rin!!!

they make the distinction in the following manner, the best selling car means number of total units sold, FLEETS INCLUDED, most popular nets out Fleet sales or other non end user buyers, thus showing a truer indication of which vehicle more people would prefer as opposed to which had more unit sales.

by the way

am curious if the comparison with the mada is with the new mazda 6 not the 626, the 6 will only be launched this feb and had it's worldwide launch last year, that's when it got european car of the year, teh 626 was the one previously sold by columbian, i have not seen a mazda 6 here yet so am curious how the comparison with the city 1.3 was made

by the way

am curious if the comparison with the mada is with the new mazda 6 not the 626, the 6 will only be launched this feb and had it's worldwide launch last year, that's when it got european car of the year, teh 626 was the one previously sold by columbian, i have not seen a mazda 6 here yet so am curious how the comparison with the city 1.3 was made

makasagot lang po!

katulad nga ng sabi ni sundaramahalingam (saan mo ba talaga nakuha ang pangalang ito?), hindi po makasabay sa arangkada ang MAZDA 6 sa Honda City 1.3. We're talking about Mazda 6 (not Mazda 626) coz it was released early last year on this part of the world. Muntik ko na nga akong bumili eh, buti na lang i settled for a honda civic.

btw, nagsisisi yung friend namin na bumili ng Mazda 6, ibebenta na nya daw!

by the way

pre it was already here last year pa sa mid east.like joshua tree was saying,meron din akong kakilalang mama(as in oppossite ng ale')na gustong ibenta ang mazda 6 nya.(baka iisa ang kakilala nmin ni joshua tree ah).mahilig kc sa aports car ang mamang to kya ayun nmili ng mazda 6 kc hanep ang dating nito.imagine that is already 2.0 lit ha!! :) anyway once mag popost ako ng pic nito!!

makasagot lang po!

katulad nga ng sabi ni sundaramahalingam (saan mo ba talaga nakuha ang pangalang ito?), hindi po makasabay sa arangkada ang MAZDA 6 sa Honda City 1.3. We're talking about Mazda 6 (not Mazda 626) coz it was released early last year on this part of the world. Muntik ko na nga akong bumili eh, buti na lang i settled for a honda civic.

btw, nagsisisi yung friend namin na bumili ng Mazda 6, ibebenta na nya daw!

yup, mas mahal nga rin yung masda 6 almost P1M na hindi pa naka mags yun ha!

kung ikukumpara mo cya sa tao, para cyang lalaki na poging pogi pero maliit ang etits.

Mga p're, mukhang off-topic na tayo, baka masita ng mga mods. Siguro mas maganda mag-start tayo ng bagong thread, the Mazda 6 is not in the class of the accord or the camry, not even the galant or the maxima. It's better to compare it against the Hyundai Sonata, Daewoo Leganza, and the Kia Optima.

HONDA pa rin!!!

Mga p're, mukhang off-topic na tayo, baka masita ng mga mods. Siguro mas maganda mag-start tayo ng bagong thread, the Mazda 6 is not in the class of the accord or the camry, not even the galant or the maxima. It's better to compare it against the Hyundai Sonata, Daewoo Leganza, and the Kia Optima.

HONDA pa rin!!!

Ang sa amin lang po ay pagpapaliwanag!

Pero off the topic na nga po! Honda pa rin!

Just wondering why in the U.S. Camry is the best selling car while Accord is the most popular car. The basis for the best selling category is obvious but how can a popular car not be the best seller? Illumination, please

popularity doesn't always translate to purchase.

There's more to buying a car than actuall just liking a specific model. :)