Going into business would depend on a lot of things. Read up on it. The business should be interesting to you at least. And of course, you should have the capital it needs. Good luck on your new venture.

business venture sometimes doesnt need that much capital.

mlm will go for as low as the membership fee of 6 to high 500

but you will need some capital around 10k will do for starters

specially if wala ka pang experience expect mo you will fail for about 4

times...so you better get started dude you have 3 bumps to go : )

go into real estate pare or some cheap franchise or some MLM companies.

ganito nalang may discusssion group kaming hiniheld every thursday sa hot cafe aong roxas blvd. 

mga may meron na naman kme pm mo nalang ako.

mga batang negosyante din mga taga dun

ano ibigsabihin ng MLM???????????????????

Edited by Macy
How does MLM works????????

pare ko, sa MLM, kailangan maging member ka.As a member you need to try their products by buying them, and then after that, you'll need to find people to register as members and buy their products, they will eventually be your downline. The more you recruit people, the more they'll buy, the more you'll earn, kasi may porsyento ka na sa mga binibili ng mga downlines mo. The products they are selling are considered cheap kasi they don't advertise in TV's and newspapers.There are a lot of MLM companies out there. That's so far I know because personally, I don't really believe in that kind of business.But you might get lucky though.

I hope above explanation helps you a little bit.

pare ko, sa MLM, kailangan maging member ka.As a member you need to try their products by buying them, and then after that, you'll need to find people to register as members and buy their products, they will eventually be your downline. The more you recruit people, the more they'll buy, the more you'll earn, kasi may porsyento ka na sa mga binibili ng mga downlines mo. The products they are selling are considered cheap kasi they don't advertise in TV's and newspapers.There are a lot of MLM companies out there. That's so far I know because personally, I don't really believe in that kind of business.But you might get lucky though.

ic tnks

para palang networking un ayaw ko ng ganon hehehehe mahirap ung ganyan

Edited by Macy

ic tnks

para palang networking un ayaw ko ng ganon hehehehe mahirap ung ganyan

OK, that's your choice

Edited by Macy

Suggest ko go into hardware business or car parts believe me hanggang sa mga apo mo buhay parin ang business mo.If your a starter don't go into products that spoil, deppreciate or go out of style(i.e. food,rtw,2nd hand cars and the like), high risk yan dude, leave that to the veterans and big investors.