On 11/28/2021 at 8:30 PM, Harding said:

forex trading not adisable to newbie trader. masusunog ka. ubos pera mo. 

Well. I started with no experience pro I trade using a robot. With a 200k capital, i use the more conservative way to earn and I get about 200 usd at least a month. Since marunong na akong mag manual trading after enrolling, I’m getting about 700-1k usd total in a month. I do a little everyday since I’m busy with work.  Been doing this for a year now. Volatile yes, pro nasusunog lang ang pera mo if you don’t know how to handle risk management. If you want, PM me so I can introduce. 

can this replace my salary? depends on how much you are getting. Bigger trades will mean bigger profits but also prone to drawdown to liquidation. I do the lowest risk since I don’t have a lot of time to read charts. 

On 12/29/2021 at 9:44 PM, angdisipolonimarky said:

Well. I started with no experience pro I trade using a robot. With a 200k capital, i use the more conservative way to earn and I get about 200 usd at least a month. Since marunong na akong mag manual trading after enrolling, I’m getting about 700-1k usd total in a month. I do a little everyday since I’m busy with work.  Been doing this for a year now. Volatile yes, pro nasusunog lang ang pera mo if you don’t know how to handle risk management. If you want, PM me so I can introduce. 

can this replace my salary? depends on how much you are getting. Bigger trades will mean bigger profits but also prone to drawdown to liquidation. I do the lowest risk since I don’t have a lot of time to read charts. 

San po kayo nag aral? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

2021 was wicked. After covid lockdowns it was getting better. It was so prosperous, but when 2022 came, first thing Omicron, next war and all that came next. The market crashed so badly. Lost millions. Felt bad for all who invested and copy traded. This year is another hell hole. When from XM to Lite Finance. Tried different bots and manual trade. Tried signals and still its depressing.

• 1 month later...

hi. anyone tried doing time deposits for euros (with interest)? i asked around and, so far, only robinsons bank confirmed in offering this; but the interest rate is way too low (0.0001). 

bpi and standard chartered seem to offer this as well, but i still need to verify. 

• 2 months later...
On 12/28/2022 at 8:20 AM, jamesbalingit said:

ill be going to japan this december

question mga master

mas ok ba bumili dun? or bumili dito ng yen?

tapos

dollar to yen or peso to yen?

wala pakong dollar so bibili ako ng dollar pa hahahaha

Kung doon mo maisipan magpapalit wag sa airport, madalas lugi mga rate nila. Better sa mga medyo sa loob ng urban area na tutuluyan mo. Best if nasa well-lit na area to avoid unnecessary risks.

On 12/28/2022 at 8:20 AM, jamesbalingit said:

ill be going to japan this december

question mga master

mas ok ba bumili dun? or bumili dito ng yen?

tapos

dollar to yen or peso to yen?

wala pakong dollar so bibili ako ng dollar pa hahahaha

Buy your Yen here, Sanry's offers a good rate.

Converting to dollar and then to yen should be done only in emergencies as you lose money with every conversion.

Alipay/gcash is accepted in Japan, the conversion rate is comparable to bank rates.

• 7 months later...