351 replies to this topic

#1 kittytigerpanther

kittytigerpanther

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 04:09 PM

well I got some frens who would like to stay in the Philippines hw can i mak them stay here and not need to go back to their country

#2 complicated8

complicated8

Addicted to the game ;)

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4058 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 11:00 AM

Does your friends have Filipino parents or spouses? If they do, go to the immigration department of Philippine consulate in their countries or go to Bureau of Immigration in Intramuros if they are here in the Phils.

Try to search sa web yung bureau of immigration. I already forgot the requirements. Usually mga birth certificate, passports, etc.

#3 koala1

koala1

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:US and Australian stockmarket online
    Forex trading online
    Australian and Philippines Financials and Economics

Posted 07 November 2006 - 11:10 AM

well I got some frens who would like to stay in the Philippines hw can i mak them stay here and not need to go back to their country

First, you have to find out if their country allows dual citizenship (eg US no, Australia yes). It is only when both the Philippines and their country allows it that Dual Citizenship is possible in the first place (hence the term "dual").

#4 cool_kojie

cool_kojie

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 01:29 PM

First, you have to find out if their country allows dual citizenship (eg US no, Australia yes). It is only when both the Philippines and their country allows it that Dual Citizenship is possible in the first place (hence the term "dual").

US allows Dual Citizenship. I am a dual citizen. I filed for my dual citizenship sa Philippine consulate sa LA about a year ago.

#5 deep_penetration_agent

deep_penetration_agent

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 01:30 PM

here's a good place to start:

http://www.gov.ph/fa...citizenship.asp

well, actually I think it pretty much explained everything already =)

#6 chonglai

chonglai

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:23 PM

ilan po bang birth certificate kelangan for passport? ok lang ba yung certified nso BC or yung passport na BC galing nso dapat? at ilang kopya po ba?

#7 The Designer

The Designer

Lean & Fab

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:49 PM

ilan po bang birth certificate kelangan for passport? ok lang ba yung certified nso BC or yung passport na BC galing nso dapat? at ilang kopya po ba?

Isang certified BC from NSO lang pero dapat naka-attach yung resibo & bago ka tumuloy sa loob magpaphotocopy ka na ng BC sa bungad ng gate kasama mga valid IDs mo. for more information check this website. www.dfa.gov.ph :cool:

#8 adelphi

adelphi

Cutie

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:40 PM

When I was there, I was applied for a J-1 Visa, was interviewed and everything went well, but the consul said that he couldn't give me a visa and they'd call me back within a week. He proceeded to give me a 221(g) letter which had administrative processing under it.

It's now been 3 months, but so far nothing. Anybody have this happened to them before? Maybe someone can help me?

#9 friendly0603

friendly0603

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:20 PM

hi everyone,

my friend requested a birth certificate for her kid born in the US but applied for dual citizenship with Bureau of Immigration.
She got a NSO letter that they do not have any records of her kid's birth with a message to go to DFA.

Is it possible to get a birth certificate issued by philippines even though the person wasn't born here or have dual citizenship status?

Is late registry possible? How does my friend go about this?

Thanks!

#10 complicated8

complicated8

Addicted to the game ;)

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4058 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 03:59 PM

Haba lagi pila sa NSO :(

Edited by complicated8, 04 May 2007 - 04:07 PM.

#11 jepoy_692003

jepoy_692003

ANGEL MY LOVE

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1582 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 04:38 PM

Haba lagi pila sa NSO :(

try mo itong site na ito https://www.ecensus....re/frmIndex.asp may be it will help you :)

#12 tabouki

tabouki

Lover

• UNREGISTERED
  • 1912 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 12:03 AM

nso helpline 24/7 -737-1111

no more pila, docs delivered by 2go in 4working days

#13 profX

profX

"Sex enhancer"

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2124 posts
  • Interests:women , girls , schoolgirls and hottie !

Posted 21 June 2007 - 10:54 PM

nso helpline 24/7 -737-1111

no more pila, docs delivered by 2go in 4working days

the helpline is good for renewal cases only !!!

#14 tabouki

tabouki

Lover

• UNREGISTERED
  • 1912 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:02 AM

the helpline is good for renewal cases only !!!

sorry i dont get it.

what is there to renew? marriage certificate? birth certificate?

if you're referring to DFA, yes coz firsttime passport applicants have to appear physically at DFA. imagine if anyone can just apply a NEW passport/document by fone!?

btw -300ph processing fee per copy of document requested. payment is thru metrobank.

better leave an authorization letter at the mailing address you furnish. 2go wont release the docs. to just anyone if you're not there

Edited by tabouki, 22 June 2007 - 02:31 PM.

#15 tabouki

tabouki

Lover

• UNREGISTERED
  • 1912 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:42 PM

update lang po

applied by fone - june18,2007
paid thru metrobank - june20,2007
received docs - june22,2007 (kangina lang)

much better and worth it kesa pumila at ma-hassle ng mga fixers

#16 kodyang

kodyang

Are u kiddin' me?!?

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1485 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 06:04 PM

update lang po

applied by fone - june18,2007
paid thru metrobank - june20,2007
received docs - june22,2007 (kangina lang)

much better and worth it kesa pumila at ma-hassle ng mga fixers

good for you, it worked! me, applied for a marriage cert. last oct., got a negative response, saying they will get me a copy when they have it. until now wala pa. nagbayad nlng ako ulit, last month, pila sa nso office sa pasay, yun nkuha ko. but sayang yung first payment ko thru bank.

#17 Dyords01

Dyords01

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 12:58 PM

hi everyone,

my friend requested a birth certificate for her kid born in the US but applied for dual citizenship with Bureau of Immigration.
She got a NSO letter that they do not have any records of her kid's birth with a message to go to DFA.

Is it possible to get a birth certificate issued by philippines even though the person wasn't born here or have dual citizenship status?

Is late registry possible? How does my friend go about this?
Thanks!

I have the same case with this. My sister's son was born abroad, she is seeking her son's BC at the NSO but was referred to DFA as well. Now, I want to know the process and documents needed to get the BC at DFA. Seeking for your help. Thanks.

#18 Dyords01

Dyords01

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:25 AM

I have the same case with this. My sister's son was born abroad, she is seeking her son's BC at the NSO but was referred to DFA as well. Now, I want to know the process and documents needed to get the BC at DFA. Seeking for your help. Thanks.

Alright, I got the answer myself. Here it goes...

What you need? Report of Birth and Passport (person who is seeking his/her BC )
Where to go? Go to Gate 1 at DFA, along Roxas Blvd. Office hours 8-11 AM and 1-3 PM. Seek visitors pass at the Main Lobby (you must have a valid ID to exchange with the visitors pass). Sign the Logbook. Go to CSD( Consular Services Department) at the basement/carpark, hehehe :lol: . Get a waiting number, sign uli sa logbook then get inside the CSD office to wait for you number to be called. Give the "Report of Birth" to the staff, the passport will just be use to verify the identity. Wait again for your turn to be called and you will be given a stub (yellow) where the reference no., date of transmittal, despatch no. are fill-up in the stub. You may now get an authenticated copy of your Report from any NSO branch. :thumbsupsmiley:

#19 id6230

id6230

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1198 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 02:43 AM

Alright, I got the answer myself. Here it goes...

What you need? Report of Birth and Passport (person who is seeking his/her BC )
Where to go? Go to Gate 1 at DFA, along Roxas Blvd. Office hours 8-11 AM and 1-3 PM. Seek visitors pass at the Main Lobby (you must have a valid ID to exchange with the visitors pass). Sign the Logbook. Go to CSD( Consular Services Department) at the basement/carpark, hehehe :lol: . Get a waiting number, sign uli sa logbook then get inside the CSD office to wait for you number to be called. Give the "Report of Birth" to the staff, the passport will just be use to verify the identity. Wait again for your turn to be called and you will be given a stub (yellow) where the reference no., date of transmittal, despatch no. are fill-up in the stub. You may now get an authenticated copy of your Report from any NSO branch. :thumbsupsmiley:

Get the original Birth Certificate at the country individul was born. Have it authenticated by the Philippine consulate/embassy on the respective country of birth.

#20 niteowl

niteowl

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 04:38 PM

does anyone here know any good immigration lawyer? tnx and more power.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users