Trance, Rave, House Music, Progressive...

hotchic_primrose

san ba makakahanap ng bootleg copy ng groove?.....meron nagbebenta dito sa mtc ng groove kaso original sya....1,700K....mahal....i can't afford it crying.gif

dunno eh, meron ako vcd lang nun groove.. i know tower use to sell em before, dunno lang ngayon kun meron pa! try watchin HUMAN TRAFFIC okei din un.. i got na the tiesto one, hoping na magkaroon pa ng iba like TRANCE ENERGY SERIES, CHICANE or perhaps HED KANDI/GOD'S KITCHEN/MOS tours

astig trax... napakinggan ko lang kanina sa tower records-shangri-la...(asian version ng MoS the annual 2005..)

"do you know(i go crazy)"- angel city.... inabuso ung sample ng "children" ni robert miles...trance track?? pakinggan niyo na lang sa MoS....(hindi siya buo dun sa album... ginawa siyang prelude dun sa track 20... ung remix ng "call on me" ni eric prydz...

"rock your body, rock(azure remix)"-ferry corsten.... ito lang ata ang nagustuhan kong remix...

HOTCHIC gawa ka ng yahoo groups natin para sa mga ravers and clubbers of MTC para maupload ko yung mga latest tracks and live sets from the US and europe.

marami akong gusto ishare an cool tracks and mga live sets ni Paul van dyke, Sasha, Tiesto at yung iba pang unsinged local DJ'S.

We have local electronica artist such as Neon 8, squid 9 na kasama si Raymond marasigan ng sandwich and Wolfmann.

try to to go www.wolfmann.net and download nyo yung "Wicked evil blond" track niya.

PURE PINOY ELECTRONICA......ASTIG!

hmm seryoso? anong name ng yahoo group natin???

naks lupit natin nyan! hehe

Darkblu!!! borrow ha...pati narin ung groove..burn ko na lng! hehe

ang mahal naman nung orig...1700? d na noH!

dapat may group din tyo d2 sa mtc hehe

eh chillout music like nyo?

hmm seryoso? anong name ng yahoo group natin???

naks lupit natin nyan! hehe

Darkblu!!! borrow ha...pati narin ung groove..burn ko na lng! hehe

ang mahal naman nung orig...1700? d na noH!

dapat may group din tyo d2 sa mtc hehe

eh chillout music like nyo?

yes im serious about the yahoo group. haw about calling it "The Lounge" laid back pero pumapalo hehehe!

astig din ang chillout sounds lalo na kapag crashing na hehe! :evil:

Dude check out this site www.biggie.co.nz

may miixing console sila diyan and you can mix trance, break beats, D n' B, hard house and also hip hop tracks. astig talaga.

diyan ako madals kapag sound trip lang ako.

you have 2 turntables and may mixer ka. pang amature dj pero pwede na.

yes im serious about the yahoo group. haw about calling it "The Lounge" laid back pero pumapalo hehehe!

astig din ang chillout sounds lalo na kapag crashing na hehe!  :evil: 

Dude check out this site www.biggie.co.nz

may miixing console sila diyan and you can mix trance, break beats, D n' B, hard house and also hip hop tracks. astig talaga.

diyan ako madals kapag sound trip lang ako.

you have 2 turntables and may mixer ka. pang amature dj pero pwede na.

just tell me when to start aite?

about that www.biggie.co.nz i have this parteEh mate b4 that uses that.. then he has this software din so he can mix music in that... kewl nga eh... you can make ur own hypnotica! :)

"The Lounge" is all in favor of that? just raise ur tabs so i can see... haha

• 2 weeks later...

plus....... "star to fall" explained!!!!

Cabin Crew's rework of the 80's smash hit 'Waiting for a Star To Fall' has created such a buzz on the dance floor that DJs worldwide have been desperate to get a copy of the rare Australian import. Now signed to Ministry of Sound, it looks like 'Star to Fall' is on course to become another chart success!

However, a week after we signed the track, Sony-BMG, who control the master rights to the original Boy Meets Girl recording, caught whiff of the massive potential and decided to release their own previously scrapped version of ‘Waiting for a Star’.

Sony-BMG then warned radio stations off the earlier Cabin Crew import and rumours began to spread that our version contained uncleared samples and would not be released. As a result, many radio stations switched over to what they possibly saw as the only legal version.

However, we soon discovered that George Merrill and Shanon Rubicam – the original members of Boy Meets Girl – were huge fans of the Cabin Crew version and were willing to re-record their magical vocals to compliment Cabin Crew’s production!

It’s now a race to the finish with both versions of the track being released on the same date. However, with five No.1’s, ten Airplay No.1’s and over thirty Top 10’s, we’re confident that Cabin Crew will dominate the dance floor and, of course, the charts!

Complete with a stunning new video (imagine Matrix meets Fifth Element meets a group of sexy futuristic air stewardesses!) make sure you don't miss one of the seminal tracks of 2005!

/mos..2005

• 6 months later...

this thread is for the club goers, Dj's, anybody who appreciates house,trance,rnb,etc..

peeps who love to bumb n' grind, grooves the beat of the bass,

dance to what the dj's playin..

lets talk about the music..

let's get this party started..

Also great are:

Here I Am - David Morales featuring Tamra Keenan

Feeling Love - Soulsearchers

Sweeter Sound - The Rurals

Shake It (Move a Little Closer) - Lee Cabrera featuring Alex Cartana

This is the Sound - Silicone Soul

Waiting in the Darkness - Erick Morillo featuring Leslie Carter

Why Should I Think About the Rain - Dutch featuring Lisa Fischer

SOS - A Studio featuring Polina

Runaway - E Meets E & L

Ride the Pain - Juliet

Mylo has a new single called In My Arms

It's a sample of a segment of Waiting for a Star to Fall mixed with the intro of Bette Davis Eyes (both 80s songs)

Deep Dish has a new single as well called Say Hello

I'm not sure if the local club scene already has these tracks but these are fresh tracks, as well as those i've mentioned in previous posts

Lee Cabrera's new single I Watch You has been played on Magic 89.9's Party on Weekend