Watching Ur Bp

ElPatayo

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew, medyo mataas ata BP mo, normal blood pressure should be 140/90 to 120/80 mm Hg. I still have to check my BP before ganyan din BP ko but I tried dieting and exercise kaya bumama.

I'm currently on Verapamil [isoptin] 80mg 1tab daily for the next 15 days..... -_-

was advised to de-stress and relax a little. avoid stressful situations. avoid alcohol for the time being.

almost ended up in the hospital or "under house arrest" :zorro:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

migrated to canada already.. almost a year since my last post d2 sa BP thread.. my doctor here wanted me to cut my 25mg therabloc in two. 12.5mg na lang per day.. Unti untiin nya daw akong tanggalin sa medication ko nung isang beses na nagpacheck up ako sa kanya.. nalimutan kong magtake ng meds pero mababa pa rin sa normal yung bp ko.

Hello pipol,

My regular BP is 130/70, 120/80. But it once hit 200/100 because I suffered from extreme heart palpitations that night and had to get rushed to the ER. After this 200/100 incident, my BP went back to its regular 130/70 cycle. But it would get up from time to time to the 150/90 level. I had my chest xray, ECG and Lab taken. Everything was normal except my Uric Acid was up (Sarap ng Oysters eh hehe). My doctor put me on Neobloc 50mg twice a day. She said that I lose some weight. Take it easy on coffee, sodas, alcohol, fats, salt, sugar.

The moral of my story is kahit normal bp ka ngayon, it could shoot up high anytime kung di mag-iingat sa lifestyle. I am now back to my regular 130/70 and 120/80 sometimes even lower.

Try niyo pala water therapy. Lots of water. It works wonders. Try drinking one to two glasses an hour and you'll see the difference. Clearer urine. Glowing Skin. Always feeling full! Basta ang gaan, pwamis!

• 3 weeks later...