How would you know if you really, genuinely love someone?

• 2 weeks later...

At first i thought i fall out of love to my wife, up to the extent that I wanted to leave her and my son and be with somebody else. Until the time came that my parents asked me to rethink about it. Which I did. I tried my best to console and courted her again even if I was abroad. twas a difficult scenario. Until I planned to go home on her bday to surprise her. 5 days after the surprise, I was the one surprised when I saw her FB messenger and had a conversation with her HS batchmate. with all the good morning, I love you's, how are you. where are you things. my mind exploded and i don't know what to do. i called her up and asked what is between her and the guy and she said nothing. the chat was all jokes.. I just exploded that I was thinking to k*ll somebody or myself that it hurts so much i didn't know wht to do. I even called my sister in the US who was in the Emergency room (she's a nurse) and asked for advice. That is how I know that i do love my wife because of that. If i did not love her, maybe I was happy to tell her, okay go with the guy and i'll go on my own. but it never crossed my mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Unconditional LOVE. Even most of the time you're Self-centered. Showing you the beauty of Life and the World. Letting you experience all the opportunities, yet, not giving all because he wanted you to be strong and independent. Giving you the real love and care, even not on those sweet words, but making you feel that everything is REAL.

​-Feeling the same way. I hope in time, I can make him proud.

Edited by K I M K I M 💋
  • 4 weeks later...

Love is a choice and a decision, the feeling is false love. You love with the mind, less with the heart. Love with the heart can be selfish. Yup love is complicated. Others become possessive. The best feeling yet it hurt so bad the other way around. So love with the mind. Think what is the best... Random thoughts. Haha