#23 Prem

Prem

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:charming and gorgeous theRApist

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:31 PM

I think wala pa naman, i've had good times with them.

#24 ChinitoSan

ChinitoSan

Suplado

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2123 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:42 PM

I had this French Boss who will shoot your ideas and give unnecessary side comments. Next thing you know, he uses your idea on the corporate meeting claiming it as his own. 

#25 thepressurebomber

thepressurebomber

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 08:12 PM

My first boss was too meticulous, I knew then that my job was not hard, and is not actually that important in the company. He imposed changes that for him was better, but for the majority of the company was actually not that good. He refused to use methods that was far more efficient and accurate. He would say that he was very stressed, and wishes that someone would be able to offset his load; however, who could learn from him if the longest employee under his division has only lasted 3 months, I lasted 2 months and a half, fastest was within a week.

A self-important prick who makes an issue out of something so simple. He often said that since I came from one of the top, if not the top university in the Philippines, I am expected to know things. How the hell could I know something not taught to us, and why should someone expect a person who can be considered a fresh graduate, to be knowledgeable of an specific industry. I learn fast, but I cannot know something I heard for the first time; moreover, he would constantly demean everyone, mostly about people outside our team, or his vice-president colleagues.

It is said that if an employee resigned out of a team of long-term employees, the reason lies with him, but if many employees resigned within a short period of time, then the reason lies with the management. He said that I would learn so much from him; and I did: Seeing as he is so bitter with his life, I would prioritize the complete opposite of what he did, and I'll be far happier. Opportunities after I'd left this company provided better compensation and satisfaction.

I would say that he is the kind of person people would be better off not knowing. He is the boss I would never forget. I wished everyday after I learned that most upper management are not like him, that he car would burn, with him in it.

#26 Dominator93

Dominator93

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:09 PM

My current boss, walang ginawa kung hindi matulog. Nakakaasar I just want to f#&k up my work then sign-an niya, forward to the higher ups, then patay siya. Ugh what do you guys think I should do?

#27 cedeles

cedeles

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:04 PM

I've got a boss na pagmalapit na ang year end, mga mura at sumbat sa mga kamalian mong nagawa ang maririnig mo. Un pala para i-condition ang isip mo don't expect bonus. Come January tahimik lang sya.

#28 Mad Damian

Mad Damian

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:27 PM

My last one was an idiot. But she knows enough to use you at the start and pass your work off as her own.

Almost got me in trouble then I acted even dumber para di na ako mapiga.

One time, tiried to get me in trouble w/ the head of the floor.

Buti na lang I can explain my work and more like a prof.

Napatinging tuloy yung dept head sa kanya dahil naibintang ako na di ko alam daw trabaho ko.

haha. Pahiya sya sa harap ng direct boss nya.

#29 chances_f

chances_f

The Return!

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11803 posts
  • Interests:Open to discussion

Posted 29 March 2016 - 12:38 AM

This current one is the worst. Napaka-immature at power tripper. Kapal ng mukha eh di naman siya tataas ng ganun kung di nag-Manila Pen. It's sad when underlings don't respect you coz we all think we can do your job better than you. Afterall, how hard it is to sign papers, come in late and leave early, mambabae, uminom, bumarkada sa mga **** ****, suminghal?

Saka June 30 na para matino na kami ulit bukas.

#30 Mad Damian

Mad Damian

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1598 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 12:58 AM

My current boss, walang ginawa kung hindi matulog. Nakakaasar I just want to f#&k up my work then sign-an niya, forward to the higher ups, then patay siya. Ugh what do you guys think I should do?

Do it wrong and have him sign off on it. Tapos you be ready with the correct work to save the day.

#31 sweeney_todd

sweeney_todd

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 10:26 PM

will push you to provide new ideas and project proposals, but later on will claim it's his idea

Edited by sweeney_todd, 29 March 2016 - 10:26 PM.

#32 Simikiel

Simikiel

Drunkard

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2027 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 10:57 PM

my last boss. he(lgbt member)usurped the position of my former boss. since i was the right hand man of the person whose  position he usurped, he made my life hell. i almost punched him, and to cut the long story short, i just resigned from my work.

#33 camus

camus

Jouisseur

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6936 posts
  • Interests:all women: thin & thick, young & mature, black & white and all colours in between...

Posted 26 June 2016 - 10:18 PM

The worst yung takes credit but deflects blame.

#34 nobody15

nobody15

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:08 PM

yung boss ko na siya lang ang magaling, siya lahat ang gumagawa yung mga tao nya nakatunganga na lang

#35 Nesmicom

Nesmicom

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Girls

Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:57 AM

Milf boss named Karen. Ndi ko naiskoran

#36 baMbee🐝

baMbee🐝

Patron

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1635 posts
  • Interests:Travel, love, more
    🔴Beautiful, sexy, sweet
    🔵Maayos kausap
    ⚫Top massage, service

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:10 AM

The delegator.
Worse was that wala pa siyang napapatunayan.

Another one was a boss who didn't have 'balls'.

Edited by baMbee🐝, 03 August 2016 - 03:11 AM.

#37 Gwen Morales

Gwen Morales

If you think fat girls can't ride, you better ask someone

• Diyosa
  • 6014 posts
  • Interests:Kissing in the rain // star gazing // listening to your stories :)

Posted 03 August 2016 - 04:02 AM

A gay boss.

I don't discriminate naman, I have a lot of friends who are gays and I love them.

Why?

1. They easily change decisions. Decisive, but can be changed in an instant.

2. I got 3 gay bosses. And all of the are bullies. Psychonalyzed, when they were younger, they were bullied. Now they got power and now a boss, they get back to their staff.

3. Utang na loob, pag na in love at nakakita at nakakilala ng otoko. Yun na ang magaling, yun lang ang tama, lahat kami mali. Budget? Sige lang! It is not an expenses ... it is an investment... my ass!  :rolleyes:

Another one is someone who believe that they know the best and they don't need suggestion.

Anyway, if everything fails, it is her/his accountable. Though, the time and effort are wasted,

#38 Bosuffe

Bosuffe

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:29 PM

Yung boss ko dati sa ospital e napaka kupal. Lahat ng mali sa department namin, ibe-blame sa amin. Pero kapag may mga magandang points ang department, sya ang mag credit grab. Kaya umalis ako at nag negosyo na lang.

#39 PierreLim

PierreLim

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:30 PM

sa proctor and gamble. walang kwenta

#40 Viola

Viola

Alone again..naturally

• Diyosa
  • 2090 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:39 PM

I had a foreign boss who I considered my mentor. He was replaced by a Pinay boss.  She seemed friendly to everybody up until you get in her bad graces.  She made my life a living hell because her minions wanted my position. She was my superior but she questioned my every move yet supported questionable actions from her minions. Questionable actions such as not delaying call backs, rejecting supervisor calls despite multiple attempts to de-escalate. She allowed long breaks (4-hour lunches, 2 hour 'yosi' breaks).

She owes my assistant TL money. And so she pushed for my assistant to get promoted while undermining my abilities.  It came to a point that I didn't want to go to work anymore. One leader who wanted my account to start with started calling me names when I'm not around.  In short, everything I do was wrong.

Since I no longer had the support of my superior, I opted to resign. I found a good company after and was extremely happy. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users