Photo

Who Is Philippine Idol's Best Call Center Employer?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is Philippine Idol's BEST CALL CENTER EMPLOYER? (81 member(s) have cast votes)

Nominees are :

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 dr_nightman

dr_nightman

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:21 PM

dme nga nagsasabi na ok ang dell kse badge site, how true is this?

#22 SoulMTC

SoulMTC

Lover

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1463 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 09:52 PM

dont vote for ibm daksh they suck!!!!!

#23 Immortal666

Immortal666

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1967 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 12:25 PM

Wala naman bumoto so far. Why do they suck exactly? Care to elaborate?

#24 dr_nightman

dr_nightman

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 07:25 AM

may callcenter ang ibm daksh sa PBCOM and dun sa may edsa central di ba? from what i heard its an indian callcenter absorbed by ibm, aside from that wala na. Why do they suck?

#25 h3atman

h3atman

The Fireman

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 07:45 AM

it seems that there are many mtc member in etelecare :headsetsmiley:

#26 adi1982

adi1982

Devirginized

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:25 PM

pls post yung company then the reason..tnx

#27 Guest_Makaikishi_*

Guest_Makaikishi_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2007 - 04:56 PM

Epixtar...no I didn't worked there but I researched about it and talagang poor management and poor compensation will always be an issue in this company. A lot of agents sued themand then this company promises to increase their salary and the usual BS.

Try PeopleSupport, Accenture, Convergys...they are the top players of the call center industry now, if I'm not mistaken.

#28 pphyles_core

pphyles_core

mi ultimo adios'

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:39 PM

If you want to know about the call center's background as well as the opinions/reviews/feedbacks about their employees, you can browse this site...

http://www.callcenterdirectory.net

You can search there any call center that you know...

To start things off...

CONVERGYS >>> CONVERGYS

SYKES ASIA>>> SYKES ASIA

RMH >>> RMH Teleservices

ALORICA Philippines >>> ALORICA

#29 Immortal666

Immortal666

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1967 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:01 PM

Epixtar...no I didn't worked there but I researched about it and talagang poor management and poor compensation will always be an issue in this company. A lot of agents sued themand then this company promises to increase their salary and the usual BS.

Try PeopleSupport, Accenture, Convergys...they are the top players of the call center industry now, if I'm not mistaken.

Ang jologs pa ng mga empleyado ng Epixtar. :thumbsdownsmiley:

eTelecare beats all those call centers that you mentioned. :headsetsmiley:

#30 bhooglees

bhooglees

ETO SAYO......

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1869 posts
  • Interests:0%

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:03 AM

I worked on some of the CC in the choices and I definitelt agrees that ETEL tops the list in terms of benefits and compensation. Yeah they will give a fair salary package. It's not going to be big and it's definitley below inustry standards. I would say na sa benefits sila gumugulpi above the est. Let's say for their night diff (back in 2002-03) is around 30%. pamalo din ang mga hloday rates.. hehehe..
I would say most are like basic commodities. Nadadala sa branding. Just my two cents worth.

#31 mic_09

mic_09

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 04:36 AM

kun gusto mo ng long-term benefits and established processes, i think the best ang SYKES asia...i agree that madaming processes ang kinopya lang from sykes. kaw ba naman pioneer call center sa pinas (1997 nag start jan sa san miguel properties center), syempre sayo lahat kukuha ng idea. 20 VLs and 20 SLs annually (converted and SL at carry over and ibang VLs for next year). Although mababa ang basic pay sa ibang accounts, bawi naman sa night shift, hazard pay, allowances, training and development programs, team budgets and outings. may annual increase pa sa basic pay mo (20% max) compared to other call centers na bonus incentive ang pang akit pero di na tataas ang basic pay. other call centers kase sobra malaki ang basic pay, enticing pero aabutan ka naman ng more than 12 hours sa opisina at toxic ka na sa kaka trabaho, minsan ala pa OT pay.

#32 bastus1n

bastus1n

Hottie

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:53 PM

kun gusto mo ng long-term benefits and established processes, i think the best ang SYKES asia...i agree that madaming processes ang kinopya lang from sykes. kaw ba naman pioneer call center sa pinas (1997 nag start jan sa san miguel properties center), syempre sayo lahat kukuha ng idea. 20 VLs and 20 SLs annually (converted and SL at carry over and ibang VLs for next year). Although mababa ang basic pay sa ibang accounts, bawi naman sa night shift, hazard pay, allowances, training and development programs, team budgets and outings. may annual increase pa sa basic pay mo (20% max) compared to other call centers na bonus incentive ang pang akit pero di na tataas ang basic pay. other call centers kase sobra malaki ang basic pay, enticing pero aabutan ka naman ng more than 12 hours sa opisina at toxic ka na sa kaka trabaho, minsan ala pa OT pay.

On the VLs and SLs: no contest. They're one of the most given in a company.

On basic pay and general benefits: it depends on your experience. I think Dell is catching up in terms of this one.

On the OT pay: it depends on your level in the company. As you know, managerial levels do not receive OT pay.

#33 bangbus

bangbus

gangbang

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:36 AM

What does your company offers you and your co employees from top management to the lowest level.
Is it sufficient and fair and what is the reason you stay.

#34 unbittch

unbittch

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 02:51 AM

I agree that Sykes is one of the best if not the best. I've been with a couple of call centers and gusto ko ng bumalik sa Sykes. Huhuhu. Mababa yung basic pay but when you think about it, bawi din naman sa dami ng benefits. Saka may mga account din naman na malaki magbigay. Pwede ka pa magbrowse!

Pinakanalugi ang stellar - acs. Training 100 lang ang allowance plus lunch na puro mantika. Hayyy thank you na lang!

#35 mark_pogi

mark_pogi

Ten'Imuhou no Kiwami

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8963 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:16 PM

nanggaling nako sa WEST, TELETECH, ETEL AT CVG. sa DELL lang ako nakuntento. sa benefits panalo. mga tao mababait. walang pulitika. alagang alaga ka pa. tsaka entry level & mga fresh grad pang supervisor na sweldo compared sa mga call center na nabanggit ko, mas malaki pa pag may call center experience. tsaka lahat kayo outsorce lang, eto DELL badged site mismo. peace... bawal pikon... hehe...

if its directly from dell. they must be dubious. :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

di marunong magsupport agents nila. sablay pa gumawa ng case (parang bumbay :thumbsdownsmiley: ). tapos palagi nilang tinatransfer yung custs (minsan dino-drop pa :thumbsdownsmiley: )

bakit ko nasabi to? QA ako ng isang outsourced center ng dell and nakikijoin ako sa mga calibration sessions with other sites (na dubious din mag-logs at mag-calls :thumbsdownsmiley: )

#36 mark_pogi

mark_pogi

Ten'Imuhou no Kiwami

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 8963 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:18 PM

may callcenter ang ibm daksh sa PBCOM and dun sa may edsa central di ba? from what i heard its an indian callcenter absorbed by ibm, aside from that wala na. Why do they suck?

simply because indians suck when they take-in calls. di sila marunong. worse is nagmamarunong pa sila. :blink: :blink:

#37 LickMeDownThere

LickMeDownThere

Dare Me If U Can

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 9813 posts
  • Interests:its none of your business

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:51 AM

yes sykes is the only call center na nagbibigay ng 20sl and 20 vl na nacacarry-over and nacoconvert , un ung namimiss ko..they also got sykes cafe and car every xmas party..and one thing i loved w/ sykes is that we dont have a dress code,so kahit nakapambahay ka carry lang! :P ..at higit sa lahat, di nadedelay ang sweldo :thumbsupsmiley:
but few things that i noticed when i worked for sykes is:
1. hazard pay depends on your location unlike other call centers na fix rate. min php125/day-php225/day
2. night diff is only what?10%? unlike other centers na 30%
3. managerial positions dont have OT pays.. dun talo talaga.. :thumbsdownsmiley:
4. mababa ang referal incentive.. they can only give 3k - 9k.. other centers gives min5k.. ang dami ko pa mandin narefer sa account namin :thumbsdownsmiley:

alorica- madami na nagcocomplain about alorica.late pasahod, 10hrs working time and No transportation and food allowance.

acs- beware of this company! gagawin daw kayong hulugan tuwing pasahod..kaya nga before ung mga agent nila from united airlines naglipatan sa teletech nung nalaman nila na nagopen ng united airlines sa teletech cainta..

un lang po muna ..

Edited by LickMeDownThere, 22 October 2007 - 09:54 AM.

#38 hokage76

hokage76

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:justa ask

Posted 30 October 2007 - 01:13 PM

Any one here have any comment on e-PLDT (Ventus)???

#39 dark_soul

dark_soul

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 04:11 AM

SYKES pa rin ako. In terms of benefits panalo talaga... Naging tahanan ko rin ang sykes for 2 years.

Now wala na ako sa callcenter and miss ko ang sykes kasi sarap ng environment dun.

#40 mark_pogi

mark_pogi

Ten'Imuhou no Kiwami

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 8963 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 03:09 PM

i voted for ETEL not because im one of their employees but because ito pa lang yung CC na alam kong at par globally.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users