Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

supplements are cool and will really be a big help in boosting one's performance in sports. just a caution though, make sure that you won't be too dependent and keep in mind that nothing replaces a complete meal and a well balanced diet. those are the real foundations when it comes to nutrition

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

for body building whey protein will surely give good results....

Tried fruits, fresh eggs, meat, fish,, abs didnt really show up....

Used creatine +preworkout supplement ( with cycle off) + whey protein good result....

go to the gym every other day for 2 to 3 hrs

anyone tried XTREME NO ?

I wouldn't recommend you any nitric oxide products. Have tried NO xplode and naNO vapor,

I threw up like there was no tomorrow. My hands kept on shaking because of the over stimulation.

The bottom line is you're better of with a cup of coffee if you just need a quick boost for your pre-workout.

Or caffeine pills if you prefer.

What are you aiming for anyway?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Normally, you should be able to get all the nutrients you need from a balanced diet. However, taking supplements can provide additional nutrients when your diet is lacking or when certain health conditions cause you to develop an insufficiency or deficiency. In most cases, multiple-vitamin supplements provide all the basic micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) your body needs. These multiple-vitamins are generally safe because they contain only small amounts of the each nutrient.