Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

how much do you lift? i suggest take Optimum Nutrition serious mass 12 lbs + GYM.... thats it!!!

hi nhetteski, i hit the gym at least 5x a week. mon(back and legs), wed(chest and biceps) fri(should and triceps), tth (cardio and abs). are you saying that i should take in more carbs? serious mass has more carbs in it than protein, right?

thanks...

^ HOw much are you eating??? how much are you lifting??

Olympus, i ate 2-3 meals a day, plus 2 servings of whey, 1 before workout and 1 after workout. as to how much i lift, its as follows:

deaflift 90-100kg

squat 50kg

military press 30kg

shoulder press 20kg

lat pulldown 80kg

barbell bench press 60kg

inclined barbell press 50kg

declined barbell press 50kg

barbell curls 30kg

preacher curls 30kg

skull crusher 30kg

these are the major exercises that i do. aside from these, i combine them with other exercises as well, depending on the body parts i should train on a given day.

Olympus, i ate 2-3 meals a day, plus 2 servings of whey, 1 before workout and 1 after workout. as to how much i lift, its as follows:

deaflift 90-100kg

squat 50kg

military press 30kg

shoulder press 20kg

lat pulldown 80kg

barbell bench press 60kg

inclined barbell press 50kg

declined barbell press 50kg

barbell curls 30kg

preacher curls 30kg

skull crusher 30kg

these are the major exercises that i do. aside from these, i combine them with other exercises as well, depending on the body parts i should train on a given day.

1. you need to get your squats up.

2. not enough upper back work and too much chest work.

you train in slimmers or ff??

1. you need to get your squats up.

2. not enough upper back work and too much chest work.

you train in slimmers or ff??

thanks for the tips Olympus. i used to workout in ff, but i switched to a simple gym, the ones that dont have ac in them and you sweat like a pig. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Pag nag gym ba papayat tlga? or kelangan mag supplement para pumayat?

Depende yan sa discipline at diet mo para pumayat ka. Nag gym ka nga pero hindi parati at hindi maganda diet mo wala din. Supplement para pumayat saakin hindi kailangan personal opinion ko ito. Ako pumayat ako ng mga 10kg workout lang. www.bodybuilding.com ok din na website ito, punta ka sa youtube lance armstrong workout. research lang

• 1 month later...

does anyboy tried ORANGE TRIAD? it saya t hat it is better supplement for building muscle and it is also a multivitamins that helps you recover much faster during workouts. plus it has a joint support. do anyone know if this is available here in the Philippines?

• 4 weeks later...

Good am po!!!

Beginner lang po nagwowork out for 2 months, lumalakas at nagkaka cuts pero d po lumalaki muscle mass

5'4 po at 61 kilos

Inquire lang po kung maganda tong supplement stack for bulking thank you!!

Pre workout and post- workout stack

Home made cell tech (1 cup gatorade powder mix with 5 grams creatinine monohydrate at 200mg alhalipoic acid)

No explode

and 1 serving on 100% whey

kain ko rin po 6 meals a day with protien shakes in between

may mga suggestions pa po ba para sa hardgainer na tulad ko?? thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Good am po!!!

Beginner lang po nagwowork out for 2 months, lumalakas at nagkaka cuts pero d po lumalaki muscle mass

5'4 po at 61 kilos

Inquire lang po kung maganda tong supplement stack for bulking thank you!!

Pre workout and post- workout stack

Home made cell tech (1 cup gatorade powder mix with 5 grams creatinine monohydrate at 200mg alhalipoic acid)

No explode

and 1 serving on 100% whey

kain ko rin po 6 meals a day with protien shakes in between

may mga suggestions pa po ba para sa hardgainer na tulad ko?? thanks

dude eto recommend ko sayo kung hardgainer ka.

before work out - celltech (hardcore)

after work out - nitro tech (hardcore)

kung gusto mura bilihan sa cash and carry (makati ka bumili)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND USPLabs' JACK3D! Panalo tong supplement na to. Best supplement ever! If you want to have:

1. Better Pumps

2. Amazing Endurance

3. Superb Focus during workouts

4. Great Intensity

Then Jack3d is the best supplement to take, I was REALLY amazed with this product, Hindi ako nakaramdam ng muscle fatigue the whole 1 1/2 hours of working out, It was really insane! At sa maniwala kayo o hindi, NEVER din akong hiningal even after doing each and every set for the whole 1 1/2 hours.

Medyo dangerous nga lang IMO, dahil I was feeling my pulse and it was really racing after each set, I even timed it at 147bpm, pero the amazing thing was that I was BREATHING NORMALLY despite the fact na ganon kabilis ang heart rate ko after doing each of my INTENSE sets dahil nga hindi ako nakaramdam ng hingal. So parang it goes against our body's natural reaction, so to counter that, I consciously monitored my heart rate at pag sobrang bilis na nya at kahit hindi ako hinihingal, medyo nagpapahinga ako ng konti, just to be safe.

Pero other than that, sobrang galing nitong supplement na to! I really recommend this to anyone who wants to have a great workout. I've been working out for almost 7 years now, pero I can confidently say na my workout this afternoon was my best workout ever!

1. I was lifting heavier

2. Doing more reps than the usual

3. More sets the the usual

4. More exercise per body part

And these are some of the keys when it comes to getting ripped.

BTW, The recommended dosage is 1-3 scoops pero I only took 1 scoop, since it was my first workout using the supplement, but still, I had great results.

Edited by SaToTooLang
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok po ba ang Serious Mass for hardgainer?

ako serious mass tinake ko. yun ang nirecommend ng coach ko sa gym. anyways it can help, 2000cal. per scoop ata yun tas 50protein ata. pero wag ka dumepende sa suppliments dpat f gusto mo maggain dagdagan mo kain mo. i used to be 128lbs. 5'8ft tall. now im 158lbs na. minemaintain ko na lang yung weight ko n yun. tska yung expand capsule violet. i take 1-2 caps an hour before work out. mas talab yung buhat ko tska mas tmatagal mawala yung effect ng muscles mo.

mas maganda kung ikukunsulta mo muna sa doctor, o sa certified gym instructor mo.

may ibang kasing gym supplement na tested na may side effects.

Actually protein shakes/supplements are relatively safe, with no serious side effects. I consider them under the "CLEAN SUPPLEMENT" category, meaning, talagang tumutulong lang sya para mas mataas ang protein intake mo, which as we all know, is essential in building muscles.

In my experience, ang side effect lang sakin ng protein supplements ay ang pag pass ng "gas". :)

Edited by SaToTooLang

But as far as kung anong brand ang marerecommend ko: Weider's MEGAMASS 4000 is still the best imo, kung ang target mo ay ang mag-gain ng WEIGHT (tumaba) AND MASS (muscles). SERIOUSMASS has the same effect.. pero kung mass talaga ang habol mo minus the unwanted fat, I'd personally prefer "protein isolates" na mass gainer, one brand I can recommend is Gaspari Nutrition's MYOFUSION. Mas mura din to compared to the other brands.