All About Basketball Shoes

Dr.Love

@derrick28: Pards, nabuhay ka.. Kamusta? BTW, nice cops you got there.. Mura ang mga yan ha? $35 and $40.. Sheesh!!! Waaay f#&king cheap pare.. 30-40% lang ang discount dito sa Outlet Store sa Marikina ah.. Ikaw parang more than 50% off ang mga yan..

I am also waiting for the AJ5 to go on sale here in the PI.. But I want the red white version na many #23 sa gilid..

---

Well, I got my newest acquisition sa Outlet Store (as usual).. 30-40% off.. Php3,700 from its original price of Php5K++.. Its the Nike Considered Low4 (ACG line).. Its considered as a loafer in the US.. Haven't seen a similar shoe in other stores and this was the last pair.. Good thing they were my size..

The Considered line is a new concept of Nike which started in their Basketball line but was incorporated in their ACG line.. Its made of recycled leather and materials that are considered as enviornment friendly.. A first of its kind.. Very comfortable and looks great.. :cool:

Here is the pic from the net..

post-75683-1170052613.jpg

I pretty much got everything at Nike factory courtesy of my mole there. Tinetext nya sa kin whatever comes. Tsambahan lang...I saw the AJ 13 and 14 at one corner...no one was making pansin so I swooped them kagad. Bhala na kung magalit si Misis. Di na iniisip ito. The AJ 5's came from my friend at footlocker who felt guilty for not getting me raffle for the orange lasers AJ5.

Been busy lately at the Crown Poker room, We just had a similar event to the WSOP and WPT called the Aussie Millions. All the big names in the US were there like Phil Ivey, Gus(idol) Jansen, JOe Hachem, etc. Even had a chance to deal to Shannon Elizabeth(nadia of American Pie!!!). Hayof ang wankata mga tol!!!

Ung AJ3 na lang antay ko this Feb.24 ang global launch. The best Jordans daw and favorite ni JOrdan. Narpaalam na ako kay ESMI 3 kukunin ko. Isa para sa anak, sa kin at pang dead stock.

Langyang mga hobby ito pareng Rev's kundi Kotse, sapatos, kundi sapatos cards, kundi cards poker, kundi poker...ibang usuapan na.

OT:Ganda ng shoes mo pre parang hybrid na loafers, nike free at mowabb.

Peace muna mga tol. Babalik ulit pag seryoso na Heat ko mag-basketball, tamad pa mga kupal eh. No Offense to anyone. :D

Tsambahan lang talaga bro. Last time kse may nakita akong snakes na dunks, AF1s and high tops. Nsa samples section. Kukunin ko na sana all for 40$ each, kaso may nakiusap sa kin na clerk na sneaker freaker din sa kin. Kung pwede daw cya na lang bibili. It was a hard call to make kse ang ganda nung 3 shoes. Sabi ko na lang pag may AJ's na dumating pakitago na lang, lalo na ung 13 and 14. Ayun after a month nag-text sa kin. Di daw nya pwedeng itago pero lalagay nya sa isang sulok para alang makikitang iba. Try mong makipag kaibigan sa mga clerks. Madame din sa kanila noypi kaya minsan pinagtatabi ako and bibinigiyan ako ng magandang price. Btw pre, anu shoes na hanap mo? Pagnadaan ako sa depot/foot locker/ Nike Melbourne babalitaan kita. Pag-usapan na lang natin sa PM.

Nice shoes bouncing boy!!! I love the low-cut uptempo whites! May retro white and black version cya dito sa Nike melbourne hinihintya ko pa mag-sale. Pan-laro ko sana. Pre Mark this on your calendar Feb.24 Air JOrdan 3 release fire red colorway!!! Sama mo na din sa dasal natin na ilabas ulit ung cement colorway!

Tsambahan lang talaga bro. Last time kse may nakita akong snakes na dunks, AF1s and high tops. Nsa samples section. Kukunin ko na sana all for 40$ each, kaso may nakiusap sa kin na clerk na sneaker freaker din sa kin. Kung pwede daw cya na lang bibili. It was a hard call to make kse ang ganda nung 3 shoes. Sabi ko na lang pag may AJ's na dumating pakitago na lang, lalo na ung 13 and 14. Ayun after a month nag-text sa kin. Di daw nya pwedeng itago pero lalagay nya sa isang sulok para alang makikitang iba. Try mong makipag kaibigan sa mga clerks. Madame din sa kanila noypi kaya minsan pinagtatabi ako and bibinigiyan ako ng magandang price. Btw pre, anu shoes na hanap mo? Pagnadaan ako sa depot/foot locker/ Nike Melbourne babalitaan kita. Pag-usapan na lang natin sa PM.

Thanks bro. PM kita.

just wanna share this classic shoe that I bought yesterday here in my place..

for you Old Laker Fans, guess who wears this shoes with the high-cut version..

I love these shoes during my HS years (tho I'm not that old), and I always

envy my friends wearing these shoes esp. with those lakers colorway of

Blue and Gold... I feel fortunate finding this rare old kicks because I like

the way it looks since I prefer this over than the Adidas Stan Smith or Campus

or Nike Air Force Low Cut even up to now...

post-75397-1171231331.jpg

Edited by tobats04
just wanna share this classic shoe that I bought yesterday here in my place..

for you Old Laker Fans, guess who wears this shoes with the high-cut version..

I love these shoes during my HS years (tho I'm not that old), and I always

envy my friends wearing these shoes esp. with those lakers colorway of

Blue and Gold... I feel fortunate finding this rare old kicks because I like

the way it looks since I prefer this over than the Adidas Stan Smith or Campus

or Nike Air Force Low Cut even up to now...

James Worthy

the high cut version is called the James Worthy Express

Just wanna know your insights guys.

My GF in told me that she's gonna buy me a pair of basketball shoes. She asked me what model would I want. Of course, I told her, "Just choose whichever you think would look good on me."

She texted me this morning and said she bought me the white version of Adidas KG-Bounce.

You think it's cool? I saw the black one in the internet. Good-looking naman. Pero ang mahal! :blush: