All About Basketball Shoes

Dr.Love

Nice collection doc. :) Was going to post up some of my collection, unfortunately was a bit busy the past few days but I want to share you with something I discovered while I was reading thru Nike talk. Now here is a guy who collect basketball shoes too.He doesn't have the most pair that I've seen( There was a guy featured in Slam that had more than a 100 pair in storage) but its the way how he collects it, specially those hard to find versions. But the most amazing thing that I found out about this particular collector....now get this... he is only in the eight grade. Yikes. :boo: ( wonder where he gets all that money to collect all these shoes) Well anyway here are the pictures, hope you guys take time and enjoy them. :cool:

post-45917-1117402836.jpg

post-45917-1117402868.jpg

post-45917-1117402897.jpg

post-45917-1117402957.jpg

post-45917-1117402981.jpg

post-45917-1117403007.jpg

post-45917-1117403049.jpg

Astig yung collection na yan. He even has multiple colorways of the same model. Grabe ang yaman niya kung 8th grade lang siya. His parents must be really supportive. The shoes in his collection sell for more than a hundred bucks each at retail.

help pls.

i need a basketball shoe preferably all black or predominantly black. my size for adidas and reeboks is 13. dont know if it will be the same for nike. where can i buy the cheapest original shoes on sale. im not particular with designs, just need a decent shoe for protection which can also be worn with jeans for everyday wear.

suggestions, anyone?

help pls.

i need a basketball shoe preferably all black or predominantly black.  my size for adidas and reeboks is 13.  dont know if it will be the same for nike.  where can i buy the cheapest original shoes on sale.  im not particular with designs, just need a decent shoe for protection which can also be worn with jeans for everyday wear.

suggestions, anyone?

Well if you are into addidas, there is a depot over at tutuban center mall 2 divisoria. Another option is if you are near pasig , there is club 650 just beside shopwise, There are a couple of stores over there that sell over stock sports gear at almost 40% off. Try your luck you might find one thast fits your taste and budget. :D

oh goody... how much?

It sells for P4,995.00. You can also go to Cartimar where old Presto stocks of various models are on sale from P2,500.00 to 3,500.00. I didn't yet do the rounds on all the shops there but the ones I saw has small sizes available. They are also not packaged w/ boxes. You can also try to look there if you're patient. Just beware of the fakes w/c sells for less than a thousand bucks.

help pls.

i need a basketball shoe preferably all black or predominantly black.  my size for adidas and reeboks is 13.  dont know if it will be the same for nike.  where can i buy the cheapest original shoes on sale.  im not particular with designs, just need a decent shoe for protection which can also be worn with jeans for everyday wear.

suggestions, anyone?

Reebok High Post (worn by Yao Ming) is now on sale at P2,950.00. It's available in most shoe stores (especially Royal Sporting House) & department stores. It's available in black-red combination.

Well if you are into addidas, there is a depot over at tutuban center mall 2 divisoria. Another option is if you are near pasig , there is club 650 just beside shopwise, There are a couple of stores over there that sell over stock sports gear at almost 40% off. Try your luck you might find one thast fits your taste and budget.  :D

already checked the adidas at tutuban. only size 13 they had was tmac1. sale price was around 4.2k.

Edited by ATONG ANG

Hey guys guess what. For those who missed pro k reviews. I got some good news for you. We can finally access his review thru his post at sole collector magazine website. just go to www.solecollector.com and click kicksology. He has the latest review of the huarache 2k5 and a lot more coming soon. At least we dont need to buy the magazine ( since its not available here anyway ) and we can be updated on the latest basketball kicks that are coming out ( I've notice that the website contains the review that are a bit late than the ones coming out of the magazine, but better late than never and we aree getting it for free..hehe). :thumbsupsmiley:

Hey guys guess what. For those who missed pro k reviews. I got some good news for you. We can finally access his review thru his post at sole collector magazine website. just go to www.solecollector.com and click kicksology. He has the latest review of the huarache 2k5 and a lot more coming soon. At least we dont need to buy the magazine ( since its not available here anyway ) and we can be updated on the latest basketball kicks that are coming out ( I've notice that the website contains the review that are a bit late than the ones coming out of the magazine, but better late than never and we aree getting it for free..hehe). :thumbsupsmiley:

So gumagana na ulit yung site. Last time I checked, the site was undergoing reconstruction. Check ko na nga ngayon. :)

yung mga gusto ng VC3...

meron pa sa toby's harrison plaza... naka sale pa...

its one of the best shox based shoes ever made....

mataas ang reviews ni prof k.

i think naka 30-50% off ata..

yung black sells for around 3t something..

thats not bad.