Best Game Ever

jake_speed

hehe kala ko ako lang nakakaalam ng Fallout 1, 2, pati Brotherhood of Steel.

Best games tlga saken RPG's ...

FO1 / FO2 / FO-BOS,

D&D Neverwinter Nights

Dungeon Siege

Second na Simulation

The Sims (kasama mga addons)

The Sims 2 (kasama mga addons)

SimCity - longing to play SC4 ... kea lang kahit anong CD bilhin ko parang may bug.

when we talk about greatest games siguro kasama na jan Mario Brothers from the old Nintendo or Family Computer, andyan din yung classic fighting games like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and even Killer Instinct.. Ok din yung Dragon Ball Z games sa family computer up to the PS2 console mapa-rpg man or fighting..

but now, kahit nalaro ko pa ang Titan Quest at adik na adik ako sa kanya i, for me the best game has to be Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1, never seen a story telling like that one, the story blew me away!

in Ps1, games like silent hill, tomb raider 1-5, resident evil 1-3, dino crisis 1&2, alone in the dark are all the best games i have played so far which i am now playing in ps2, i once played haunting ground when i stayed at my sister's house and liked to get a collection of it for myself but unfortunately its not available anymore.

in PC i tried to play fear, resident evil, halo and starcraft but im having a hard time using the keyboard so i switched to diner dash 1 to 4, dynomite, doggie dash, sally's salon, cake mania, bejewelled, evil neighbor and zuma wherein you only need to use your mouse to be able to play it.

• 2 weeks later...

family com: b-wings, twin bee.

pc: fallout 2, baldur's gate: shadows of amn, baldur's gate: throne of bhaal, arcanum, star wars jedi knight: jedi academy, diablo 2: lord of destruction, saka... tetripz!

ps1: metal gear, final fantasy tactics, skull monkeys, final fantasy vii, parasite eve.

ps2: god of war 1&2, gta: san andreas, ultimate alliance, budokai 3.

yung fallout 2, nilalaro ko pa rin hanggang ngayon. astig eh, try niyo.

Edited by nakadashi
family com: b-wings, twin bee.

pc: fallout 2, baldur's gate: shadows of amn, baldur's gate: throne of bhaal, arcanum, star wars jedi knight: jedi academy, diablo 2: lord of destruction, saka... tetripz!

ps1: metal gear, final fantasy tactics, skull monkeys, final fantasy vii, parasite eve.

ps2: god of war 1&2, gta: san andreas, ultimate alliance, budokai 3.

yung fallout 2, nilalaro ko pa rin hanggang ngayon. astig eh, try niyo.

talaga lng ha cge try ko nga pero walame software eh pwede pahiram

For me..... Final Fantasy X on the Playstation2 is the best...... great graphics and ease of gameplay is what made it appealing to me.

Finished the game in (accumulated) 80 hours........ then played again using "Walkthrough" so I can get all the Secret Stuff. Finished it in almost 150 hours.