Best Game Ever

jake_speed

arcade games are the best :thumbsupsmiley:

arcade games:

king of fighters series, streetfighter games, metal slug series, alien vs predator and all time favorite Dungeons & Dragons:(tower of doom and Shadow Over Mystara) :cool:

console games:

megaman/rockman series(all platform especially from the family com console), castlevania series( all platform especially from the family com console), resident evil series, metalgear series( including the one from family com-bet you guys dont know that family com did have a metal gear) and ofcourse the best game in the world- supermario bro :thumbsupsmiley:

pc games not much addicted to counterstrike and starcraft but eventually it wore out :thumbsdownsmiley:

Battle Realms sobrang sarap laruin at ganda ng graphics

yeah i also enjoy playing battle realms, but the serpent( my fav clan) is just too damn strong...i can wipe out 2 clans(mind you im not playing against a computer opponent but against internet gamers) with the canonners and geisha in horseback combo.......thier mines are just too damn strong that will wipe out any samurai and ronin who comes close...also against warlocks...3 well place canonneers at the back equip with smoke bombs will stun warlocks giving canonners with mines enought time to run to them, planting the mines and obliterating the army of warlocks.............well at least they even out the field on battle realms 2( winter of the wolf) by making the serpent less strong by slowing down the process of them planting mines............but i still say the serpent rules...............

...please..samurai and kabuki combination is no match for canoneer with mines and canonner with smoke bombs( battle relams 1)

another fav game from family com is the one where you enter

up,up,down,down ,left,right,left, right, a, b, start.. :thumbsupsmiley: ...hehehehe.......contra rocks. :cool: ...i also still know by heart how to choose the stage select hehehe.....

damn i really know that contra code by heart :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by Cmayfrayna

Here are my favorite games:

Classic (SNES)

- Megaman 1-6

- Super Mario 1-3

- Rush and Attack

- B-Wings

- Life Force

- Contra 1 upto Super Contra

- Double Dragon 1 and 2

- Popeye

- Battle City

- Pacman

- Punch-Out

- ChopLifter

- Jackal

PS

- Final Fantasy Series (from 7 - 10...baduy X-2)

- Metal Gear Solid

- Dino Crisis

- DMC Series

- Resident Evil Series

- at madami pang iba....di ko na maalala

PC Games

- Warcraft

- Battle Realms

- Hitman

- pRO

- Freestyle

- Starcraft