Best Game Ever

jake_speed

You guys really know your games.... :cool:

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?!? :wacko: Wanted to buy a laptap for the usual reasons (e.g. file, internet) but the main reason is "GAMING"!!!! but I don't know which is the best? :unsure:

Yes, I am a gaming addict but no computer geek. I am one of those who play in computer shops near U-belt never knowing the specs of my computer (basta mabilis and walang lag pwede na!) but now I am overseas working in a small island. Na-bored na ako eh!!! :cry:

I really miss my gaming days and nights and hating umagang pag-CS. But I want to get connected again and get updated in the new games out in the market. But first got to find me the best laptap computer that performs well for gaming, second na ang other features :D

Any suggestions? :) Please? :thumbsupsmiley:

ako console player...all-time favorites sa ps2:

1. grand theft auto: san andreas --> closest thing to being gangsta

2. final fantasy 8 --> lupet ng love story, lupet ng game

3. god of war --> action-packed and good story with an anti-hero protagonist

4. metal gear solid 3: snake eater --> bow down ako. see it to believe it. it's one of the greatest movie-game experiences. breath-taking cutscenes.

5. shadow of the colossus --> has the biggest bosses ever in gaming history, and kahit ganun, malupit pa rin ang graphics and gameplay

6. nba live series

7. nba 2k6 --> hail to the new king of basketball games!

• 1 month later...

RPG=Final fantasy

Action = metal gear

Sports=NBA Live and WWE Raw VS Smackdown

I am selling my 2 computer asap

AMD sempron 2.2, msi board, 256 ddr memory,40 gb hard disk , 15" monitor AOC , with case, and keyboard mouse= 12,000 only

athlon 1.8 , 128 memory, 746 ultra board msi, 40gb harddisk , casing and mouse keyboard with monitor 15" =13,000

contact no. 7435794 & cell: 09187325722 ,jeff

or roven