Best Game Ever

jake_speed

i just extracted mines to my desired folder. wala ngang crack yung nabili kong installer kaya after i installed it i was able to play it right away.

Ganun ba? Kasi ung akin, nag-rerequire mag-install nung steam program. So in order to complete the installation, you have to register first. Can you tell me kung ano ung kailangan i-extract from the cd?

Ganun ba? Kasi ung akin, nag-rerequire mag-install nung steam program. So in order to complete the installation, you have to register first. Can you tell me kung ano ung kailangan i-extract from the cd?

steam program? did you check the contents of the cd kung may help files? usually kasi when you buy cds that has a different installation procedure may kasamang help file. either nasa crack or sa deviance folder. after i inserted the cd into the cd rom ng auto play na siya & i jusy clicked the extract button. It was installing at the same time it was extracting. if i were you bro, tanungin mo na lang yung binilhan mo kung pano kamo i-install yung cd since it's not a normal installation procedure or exchange the cd.

for me the best game ever is the thief series (dark project, metal age, and deadly shadows). nung time na pinahiram sa akin ng pinsan ko yung thief 1 parang hindi ko nagustuhan kasi nakakahilo. pero lately nung wala akong malaro pingtyagaan komuna. pero lately after mga 3 days ng playing with thief, i got hooked up with it. halos 24 hrs na akong naglalaro hindi pa rin ako nag sasawa. ganun talaga sya ka addictive. sa umpisa lang talaga mukhang boring pero pag nalaman mo yung story line at saka yung dating ng fear factor talagang immense. i started playing thief since i was in college and im 26 yrs old right now. and hindi pa rin mawala sa isip ko yung game na yun. and ive played almost all of the games since the 90's but still 4 me thief 1,2,3 is still the best. thats only my opinion!

grb.. gaming fanatics!! May nakalimutan kyo!!! DOTA!!!! Ever improving DOTA and i disagree about starcraft fading out... If you go on the battlenet marami pa rin naglalaro... panay korean nga lng...

I don't like RO it's boring after you reach a certain level tho it might have some priviliges... i hear na a hot girl will have sex for load lng.. ahhaah and apparently she did... hahah oh well still too boring for me...