Best Game Ever

jake_speed

I've always loved adventure games...Got hooked ever since King's Quest 1. Then came Lucas Arts with the Monkey Island series, Sam n Max, Day of the Tentacle....Best series ever was Gabriel Knight.

It really saddens me to know that Lucas Arts had a sequel planned for Sam n Max and Full Throttle but decided to cancel it mid-production. And Sierra has n plans to continue the Gabriel Knight series....(sigh)

Hopefully, adventure games come back...not in the tried and tested form...but mixed in with some other genres.

What's the best game you ever played?

Kahit ano PC games... Console games.. kahit street games piko, patintero o moro-moro... board games etc...

At bakit nyo siya paborito?

My favorite boardgame is Backgammon. It's a good combination of skill and luck kasi. By the way, i've been searching for somebody who share the same passion for the game. Pls PM me if you are the one.

thinking of the past games na nalaro ko na... (gamer kasi ako kahit na ala ako gaming consoles)

i like the following games in no particular order, syempre, labo labo na rin ang platforms ng mga ito...

star craft

mega man/rock man

red alert series

counter strike

metal gear

need for speed

half life

sims

street fighter

mortal combat (ung dati. ayoko MK ng PS2)

resident evil series

ace combat

legend of legaia...

etc etc etc...

dami kasi e. medyo limot ko na iba. basta marami ako nagustuhang games :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

EA video game to feature Manny Pacquiao

Updated 06:56pm (Mla time) Jan 12, 2005

By Erwin Lemuel Oliva

INQ7.net

FILIPINO boxer Manny Pacquiao will be featured in the new sequel of Electronic Arts Sports’ video game “Fight Night,” according to online gaming websites.

According to IGN.com’s interview with Kudo Tsunoda, the executive producer of Fight Night, Manny Pacquiao will be one of the new boxers to be featured in the virtual boxing game.

Apart from Manny Pacquiao, Bernard “The Executioner” Hopkins who defeated Oscar De La Hoya in September 2004 will also be part of the game’s sequel, called “Fight Night Round 2.”

Tsunoda said the game features about 40 boxers representing all weight classes. Other boxers include Floyd Mayweather, Miguel Cotto, Ricky Hotton and Diego Corrales.

Meanwhile, Gamespot.com also confirmed Pacquiao’s debut in the new EA Sports video game.

“All the boxers from Fight Night 2004 have returned but two. We have also added six new boxers for Fight Night Round 2. Our goal was to add some big new champions, as well as some good up-and-comers. New boxers for Fight Night Round 2 include Floyd Mayweather Jr., Ricky Hatton, Miguel Cotto, Manny Pacquiao, Diego Corrales and Juan Lazcano,” Tsunoda was quoted as saying in gamespot.com.

Fight Night Round 2 is scheduled to ship for the PlayStation 2, Xbox and GameCube in March 2005.