• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Haven't been there either. I thinks it's right about this time that they're holding their annual sale. No exceptional wines for me, so I guess I'll have to visit the place to get me some nice holiday treats.

It's the usual wine for me every night but I had a shot of Bombay Dry Gin the other night, a bottle of which I bought in Dubai thinking it was a lot cheaper there haha.

Mostly been trying out beers on a recent trip. I can recall a Dutch Oranjeboom 8.5% alcohol - not earthshaking as the alcohol content suggested. Also a Pelforth Brune dark beer in a cute snub bottle which tasted creamy and full. In a pathetic one-pub crawl in a Madrid jamon store, had a draft Amstel with a sandwich.

Your call on the day and place of that get-together. I will relay to storm. Cheers!

Now speaking of beers, I was in Los Angeles early this year and a friend of mine took me drinking. I ordered an ARROGANT BASTARD ALE. My friend said that the beer was specifically made for ME!!!

At the Distillery in Libis they serve Stella Artois draught! Another option is BOTTOMLESS MARGARITAS @ Agave!

Of course, only after a bottle of wine!

Am good on most weeknights. Weekends are all covered.

Edited by masi

Now speaking of beers, I was in Los Angeles early this year and a friend of mine took me drinking. I ordered an ARROGANT BASTARD ALE. My friend said that the beer was specifically made for ME!!!

At the Distillery in Libis they serve Stella Artois draught! Another option is BOTTOMLESS MARGARITAS @ Agave!

Of course, only after a bottle of wine!

Am good on most weeknights. Weekends are all covered.

Am good on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

That ARROGANT BASTARD ale is a good choice. If you had picked ROGUE'S DEAD GUY ale, I shudder to think what your friend would have quipped.

Yes, and talking of beers we can hold a beer night hehe. Leffe, Hoegaarden, Samuel Adams, Amstel, Stella, Boag's, etc. are all available here.

Am good on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

That ARROGANT BASTARD ale is a good choice. If you had picked ROGUE'S DEAD GUY ale, I shudder to think what your friend would have quipped.

Yes, and talking of beers we can hold a beer night hehe. Leffe, Hoegaarden, Samuel Adams, Amstel, Stella, Boag's, etc. are all available here.

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are good for me too. I'm ready when you are, my friend!

Let's start with a beer night and discuss good wines. Then we discuss a wine night hopefully before the bearded man in a red jumpsuit comes down the chimney.

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are good for me too. I'm ready when you are, my friend!

Let's start with a beer night and discuss good wines. Then we discuss a wine night hopefully before the bearded man in a red jumpsuit comes down the chimney.

You still got the same number, pre? Mine's still the same. Tuesday or Wedn next week is ok with me.

I'm really not sure. I sent you a message anyway. See you soon my friend!

Copy!

When we were in the French capital, our tour guide mentioned something about hot wine, which they have during winter. Wine sprinkled with cinnamon. I'm really not sure what it is, but it was told to us by an Englishwoman who married a Frenchman, who in her own words said that she came for the man but stayed for the food. Lol!

Copy!

When we were in the French capital, our tour guide mentioned something about hot wine, which they have during winter. Wine sprinkled with cinnamon. I'm really not sure what it is, but it was told to us by an Englishwoman who married a Frenchman, who in her own words said that she came for the man but stayed for the food. Lol!

I can't imagine drinking hot wine!

I've tried hot shochu with ume in Japan and hot xiaoxing with ginger in Taiwan.

That's a good lesson for the ladies trying to hook western men, for the french, just stay with the food!

I can't imagine drinking hot wine!

I've tried hot shochu with ume in Japan and hot xiaoxing with ginger in Taiwan.

That's a good lesson for the ladies trying to hook western men, for the french, just stay with the food!

I guess the woman's statement debunks all these myths about Frenchmen's "prowess".

I can't imagine drinking something alcoholic with ginger.

Hey pare I missed something about your previous posts. Yes, The Distillery in Libis sounds like a good place to meet. I'll tell storm. See you!

I guess the woman's statement debunks all these myths about Frenchmen's "prowess".

I can't imagine drinking something alcoholic with ginger.

Hey pare I missed something about your previous posts. Yes, The Distillery in Libis sounds like a good place to meet. I'll tell storm. See you!

See you and storm!!!! Just text the time.