• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

bods,

so much to drink but my liver is giving in to the cholesterol medication i'm taking. pero kung pa-isa isa lang, i think i'm ok....

Moderation is the word. Tapusin mo muna meds mo then we'll meet again. As I

remember, 3 months lang naman yata ang cholesterol medication, as what happened to me. Then it's ok. Now I've stopped the medicines. I've also stopped seeing my doctor hehe.

Cheers! Tell me when you're free.

An article in yesterday's papers had the owner and principal creator of Dogfish Brewery in the States saying that he is into beer and the creation of exotic beers because he finds that beer is more interesting, unlike wine which he said is 'uni-dimensional'.

Of course that's his opinion, but to my knowledge, wine and the making of wine never has been and never will be 'uni-dimensional'. Of course that is also my opinion hehe.

An article in yesterday's papers had the owner and principal creator of Dogfish Brewery in the States saying that he is into beer and the creation of exotic beers because he finds that beer is more interesting, unlike wine which he said is 'uni-dimensional'.

Of course that's his opinion, but to my knowledge, wine and the making of wine never has been and never will be 'uni-dimensional'. Of course that is also my opinion hehe.

i agree with your opinion, ABSOLUTELY!!!! albeit beer is good.. no need to bad mouth wine to gain publicity.

Edited by masi

masi,

You said it right!

Mr. Dogfish, in his quest for the ultimate exotic beer, used green algae and human saliva in several of his creations.

You dont need those stuff to make wine interesting. And we dont need exotic. We have exotic wines already - Chinese wine and Indian wine. Ugh.

O sama ka daw sabi ni pareng storm.

Storm,

Dapat talagang asap na. Baka ulamin na ng mga anak mo yung vigan longganisa hehe.

See you.

I was in Baclaran today and I passed by a Chinese drugstore. There were wines on display at the counter. Chinese from the labels. Iba-ibang laki ng bote di ko malaman kung anong size yung mga yun. What I'm sure of is the king-sized headache you'll get if you will be bold enough to drink it hahaha.

One of the labels say Champangne. I swear that was the spelling on the label. My God! And this Champangne is red!

Nothing could be stranger. Sumakit ang ulo ko sa pagtingin lang. If you want some good laughs try to pass by that drugstore.