• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Chateau Los Boldos, Premium Series, Grand Reserve Cabernet Sauignon 2007, rich ripe flavors.

George de Beouf 2006 Cotes du Rhone, a Vin de Pays, rich fruit of ripe berries, vanilla, well rounded tannins which seem to make themselves felt at the right moment.

I'm not a wine drinker, but the one wine i can never forget is Joseph Phelps, Cabernet Sauvignon 2004. The taste was so perfect. Price wise, it wasn't too bad either. Unfortunately, I've been looking at wine bars and wine shops but cannot find this tasty stuff. :( Any suggestions guys?

am selling some btls of joseph phelps please let me know if you'l be interested

I'm not a wine drinker, but the one wine i can never forget is Joseph Phelps, Cabernet Sauvignon 2004. The taste was so perfect. Price wise, it wasn't too bad either. Unfortunately, I've been looking at wine bars and wine shops but cannot find this tasty stuff. :( Any suggestions guys?

If I'm not mistaken, Joseph Phelps is distributed here by Happy Living, whose office you can find along Vito Cruz Extension, Makati....

good for you, pare. You can never put a good thing (wine) down for long hehehe...

Pare bumalik acid reflux ko. :(

Back to medication but no more complete avoidance of the "don't" list.

May turntable na nga pala ako. Opted to buy a cheap one first (Yamaha P220). Kinabit ko sa Yamaha Home Theater system ko muna.

Edited by storm
Pare bumalik acid reflux ko. :(

Back to medication but no more complete avoidance of the "don't" list.

May turntable na nga pala ako. Opted to buy a cheap one first (Yamaha P220). Kinabit ko sa Yamaha Home Theater system ko muna.

hmmm....so kelan tayo magpapatugtog dyan sa inyo hehehe

sorry to hear that pare. I hope you finally get rid of that darned acid reflux...