Looking At You (shades And Eyewear)

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha while im checking out stuff at sulit.com i saw an add hus selling Oakley replicas. I checked it and theres a post that catches my attention.

it says :

denniseantonio

posted December 21, 2009 02:27PM

View User Ads Messages

I pity those who purchased original and authentic Oakley Items. They invest too much just to have the original ones, and yet you people sells and buy replicas and fake Oakleys...This is just the same as a pirated CD's. Shame on you people!!!

nang away hahaha... for cheap oakley's nga pala mga pre me kilala ako mabibigyan kayo ng discount mga 20 percent ata

oh yeah about those fake oakleys. saw a couple of them and even tried a couple...pero they're still not the same...the lens is totally different...

right now, im only using 2 shades...an oakley juliet and an oakley five 2.0....and im not inclined to get anything else at the moment...have been using the 2 for 2 years already....

for the fakes..well you get what you pay for...you get it cheap then you get cheap...just make sure you dont flaunt it too much the fake ones because for those who know the real thing they could spot an imitation from a mile away..and what would it do to your image?

Anyone know where I can buy distributor-priced prescription RayBans?

Is it just me or biglang nagmahal ang RayBan? I bought a clubmaster-type prescription last October for around 4K pesos. Now, the same exact model, design (as in walang pinagkaiba nung cinompare ko) are being sold at 8k like other Raybans. Kaya dun ako nagtaka, laki naman ata ng tubo nila dahil lang "in" ngayon ang Rayban :)

• 2 weeks later...

I think you can get lens from Oakley online. I'm not sure for the Gascan, though. Kasi ang alam ko lang na binebenta nilang lens separately are for the Penny's, Juliet's and the like. You can try, or maybe just ask the shops here.

I used to have one for myself, kaya lang nagsawa ako, so I sold it to a friend and got myself a pair of matte Canteen's :)

im wearing oakley juliet.. but id like to have oakley penny un with serial number.. anyone for sale ther?

i do... im just wondering, what is the coin for?

proof of authenticity perhaps?

i also read that some juliet's ave serial numbers and some dont.... i dont know what makes the two different though (lucky for me, mine has a serial)

i do... im just wondering, what is the coin for?

proof of authenticity perhaps?

i also read that some juliet's ave serial numbers and some dont.... i dont know what makes the two different though (lucky for me, mine has a serial)

bro u have one? really un penny.. i envy your oakley bro..may nkita ako sa greenhills ayaw ibenta,nka display sa may cp stand..penny is the one cyclops wear in x-men movie..thou mdyo nkakahilo kz polarized lens but id like to have one since 2002 yata stop production n to..

bro u have one? really un penny.. i envy your oakley bro..may nkita ako sa greenhills ayaw ibenta,nka display sa may cp stand..penny is the one cyclops wear in x-men movie..thou mdyo nkakahilo kz polarized lens but id like to have one since 2002 yata stop production n to..

ah no... i thought yung "oakley coin" ... hehehe, oakley penny pala... muntik akong bumili actually sa ebay, pero i went for the 2010 model since i liked the silver frame better than the "x-metal" frame... and wala ding serial number yung nasa ebay eh... so mahirap na.

yung lense ng juliets ko now is "fire polarized" ... di naman sya nakakhilo pero you get to see weird rainbow colors when playing PSP *lol* or when you are viewing the digital speedometer of a honda civic. very slight lang, not enough to be disorienting.