Best Browser

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What I use:

I rarely use chrome, as a few of you know, they track you, bombard you with ads and i dont like that. So below are the browsers that I use on my workstations, but linux/win10.

Brave Browser - Quite new in the browser industry, based on chromium. Offers excellent privacy features, including ad blocking on youtube ads, tor support and others. Takes time to load as it has a lot of things to load. It has an interesting pay to surf business model. I use this mainly when I watch youtube and surf shady webpages. In my experience, webpages load faster because most of the ads/connections are blocked.

Opera Browser - This is my main browser, also chromium based. Less bloat than chrome and has plenty of features. Built in VPN, you can tab out videos to be always on top while you browse, built in ad blocker, social messengers and more. Doesn't track your usage.

Vivaldi Browser - A very customizable chromium based browser, You start from a very minimalist/light browsing experience to a very customized feel. Colors themes, icons, fonts, etc. Decent security and privacy features.

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What I use:

I rarely use chrome, as a few of you know, they track you, bombard you with ads and i dont like that. So below are the browsers that I use on my workstations, but linux/win10.

Brave Browser - Quite new in the browser industry, based on chromium. Offers excellent privacy features, including ad blocking on youtube ads, tor support and others. Takes time to load as it has a lot of things to load. It has an interesting pay to surf business model. I use this mainly when I watch youtube and surf shady webpages. In my experience, webpages load faster because most of the ads/connections are blocked.

Opera Browser - This is my main browser, also chromium based. Less bloat than chrome and has plenty of features. Built in VPN, you can tab out videos to be always on top while you browse, built in ad blocker, social messengers and more. Doesn't track your usage.

Vivaldi Browser - A very customizable chromium based browser, You start from a very minimalist/light browsing experience to a very customized feel. Colors themes, icons, fonts, etc. Decent security and privacy features.

Cheers!

Those are good stuff bro. If I may add yung Brave with TOR. Ayun panalo din basta wag puhuhuli. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...