Exit Lines

• 2 months later...
1. " you are such a good person, you deserve to be happy!"

2. " i told you - and you agreed - that i really don't deserve you"

she didn't get it for a long time but believe me, she does now. ;)

:D

The line that was pulled on me a long time ago was: "I must go and explore the universe." After i had given her "The Little Prince." Ha ha ha ha!

• 4 months later...

ganito sabi ko sa ex ko

gen binura na kita sa frenster ko pero ung mga comment mo sa pic ko ndi ko binura kasi gusto ko makita pic mo parati wag mo nlang un ibahin kahit mag ka bf ka ulit wag mo i post ung primary nio gusto ko primary mo ikaw lang mag isa.

yun ang huli kong tex at hiling sa knya.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
"I love you, but.... I'm not growing as an individual, Its always been us, never me... I need time to sort out my life, find myself... and if god wills it, maybe it will still be us." :cry:

Am sama no?!

But it is true, sometimes in a relationship, we lose our individualism and look to that person for guidance and approval, and there may come a time when we are so confused that we do need time on our own.

When this comes, break away cleanly, state your problems, don't find excuses...

This just may be a sign that you are not for each other, so use this second chance to explore life and enjoy it without bonds... :)

Agree ako dito sa sobra bulag sa pag ibig nawawala n tayo sa sarili ntin.... minsan kahit alam mo na its bond to end u keep on holding on trying to rationalize everything... hoping and praying na meron mag bago....... better tell nlng na ayoko na sau di n kita mahal :cry:

This has a holiday theme:

The best Christmas gift i could ever give you is to set you free. That's how much i love you. (Be ready to duck. Will help if you get teary eyed.)

But you know, there's a song that goes, goodbye doesn't mean forever. (Sheeeeit.)

You may not understand it now, but in time you'll realize this was all for your good. No matter how much it hurts me to do this. (Wait, i gotta throw up now.)

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!