What Got You Started Into Gaming?

mayorsam

My Brother. We only play games that is a potential income generating game. It's like we enjoy it at first and learn the things on how we can earn. We always play seriously. Started with Starcraft, Warcraft, Counter Strike, Diablo II, Red Alert, Battle Realms, Dota 2 (currently) to MMORPG Ragnarok, RF Online, Rappelz, Etc. We often earn as owners of private servers, or GMs in international servers or as top players. I even remember earning more than I could as an employee per month hahaha but that time, I couldn't even see the sun. I also played old school consoles like family computer, sega saturn, PS1 and some old PC games like jazz the rabbit etc.

A classmate of mine when I was in Grade 2 was given a Nintendo Family Computer. Since then, we've been playing in his house playing Super Mario Bros.

Then my cousins got their own Famicom too and we got hooked in AC Contra and Bomber Man.

After that... I've been renting games until I was able to buy my very own console when I was in my early 20's. I second-hand PS1. :)

Syet.

When i was 8 or 9 years old i was once brouht by my friend in a gaming console store yung hinuhulugan ng 5 pesos dati the first game i really like was tekken pa dati ehh tapos nagevole sy sa pokemon tapos streetfighter after that counter strike naman then need for speed games gusto ko kc ung mga graphics and cars also dun din GTA all of them lastly yun NBA 2k syempre naman lahat naman tayo gusto maglaro ng nba ehh

Started playing video games when i was 4 Uso pa nung gameboy na black and white. Game ko nun ung harvest moon jap version Then dumating si PS1 first game crash bandicot, suikoden II, street fighter tsaka megaman. Then came battle realms, counter strike and Red alert. Played with my friends everyday sa comp shop. Until nagsilabasan ung MMORPGs nang 2002 and until now still playing games online.

family computer games. Contra was a favorite of mine kaso nng ng switch na sa PC gaming, no looking back na. haha. Diablo 2 (plus the LOD expansion) got me hooked. sa multiplayer FPS games naman, di mawawala ang counter strike. after classes, punta agad sa computer shop para sa paboritong libangan. iba saya kapag LAN gaming. mas dama ang teamwork plus mas intense ang asaran. hehe