• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Traveling As A Passion

Guest YUM YUM

One of the Goals that I have set was to travel abroad at least once a year

2012 - Singapore

2013 - United States, Thailand, Cambodia

2014 - United Kingdom

2015 - (Darn, I wasn't able to because my mom got hospitalized)

2016 - Singapore, Malaysia

2017 - ???

Japan perhaps? It has been more than a decade since I last went there (when Morning Musume was the girl group and not AKB48 at the time haha)

My life rotates around food especially with their culture. I'm a chef and I've traveled in different corners of the world.

If anybody is interested in knowing or sharing their experiences, you can also quote or message me as well.

Napoli, Rome, Florence, Sicily, Venice

London, Scotland

St. Petersburg, Stalingrad

Athens

Mumbai, New Delhi

L.A, New York, San Francisco, New Orleans

Geneva, Belgium, Paris

Tokyo

Hong Kong, Beijing

Egypt, Dubai, Turkey, Amsterdam

Palawan, Batangas, Bicol, La Union, Vigan, Bohol, Cebu, Laguna, Pangasinan

• 1 month later...

Sarap talaga magtravel.. Kaso malaking pera talaga kelangan.. Sana maexperience ko din ang magtravel ng magtravel.. Wish list ko..

I have traveled to 20 or so countries. Fortunately for me, I did not have to spend a single centavo of my own for these. They were either work-related or sponsored travels.

• 2 weeks later...

Sarap talaga magtravel.. Kaso malaking pera talaga kelangan.. Sana maexperience ko din ang magtravel ng magtravel.. Wish list ko..

Simulan mo sa mga probinsya natin, Travelling doesn't have to be expensive or kelangan sa ibang bansa kagad. You will be surprised kung gano kaganda ang Pilipinas when you visit other provinces. Pag nakapag ipon ka na subukan mo naman sa mga ASEAN countries para wala na visa. Downside of travelling with a Philippine passpoert is magastos sa visa when you want to travel outside of ASEAN or other visa free places na sobrang layo naman or hindi interesting puntahan compared to the usual places like Japan, North America or Europe.

Edited by temurlenk
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...