• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's Your Current Pc System ?

yeah I know, it felt like that too but it was going to be temporary.

researching parts to replace the AMD 1090T.

will be going Sandy Bridge i7-2600k shortly

Intel just reported issues with the sandy bridge, sata degradation which reduces the performance of the sata 3 overtime. hopefully they resolve this problem. dami brands affected.

Edited by PanPizza2

also intel will start shipping same deffective chips again, this is according to intel that the same 6 series chips that was recalled, will be shipped soon because of "market demand" WTF?!? My 2 cents is that they (the mobo maufacturer) will RMA thier mobo as they breakdown, or hopes they will find other way to fix the intel problem. kawawa consumer in the long run.

AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE 3.4Ghz

MSI 880GMA-E45

1TB WD Caviar Blue 32mb SATA 3

4GB DDR3 1600 G.Skill RipJaws Dual CL9

Thermaltake V4 Black

Samsung Bx2250 21.5 LED

Deepcool Ice Blade Pro

Ati Radeon HD5770 1GB gddr5

HEC cougar 550 psu

Edited by i_am

also intel will start shipping same deffective chips again, this is according to intel that the same 6 series chips that was recalled, will be shipped soon because of "market demand" WTF?!? My 2 cents is that they (the mobo maufacturer) will RMA thier mobo as they breakdown, or hopes they will find other way to fix the intel problem. kawawa consumer in the long run.

Intel's having problem with the Sandy Bridge Chipset. Compatibility issue against the Mobo's for socket 1155, USB 2.0 not working properly in the long run and some thing regarding the silicon texture. (if am not mistaken).

So guys be aware of the Intel's i-series problem and read more about the Sandy Bridge before buying an Intel CPU.

Budget meal setup. CPU, HDD, monitor and Optical Drive scavenged from my dead HP Slimline Pavilion with defective Foxconn Irvine GL6E Mobo.

CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo E4700 2.6GHz (Socket LGA775)

Mobo - ECS G31TM7 (Intel G31 express chipset)

Memory - 2GB Kingston DDR2

GPU - Palit NVIDIA GeForce 210 (512MB DDR2)

HDD - Samsung 350GB SATA

Optical Drive- Optiarc DVD w/ LightScribe.

Monitor - 19" LCD HP w1907.

Current system after a mild refresh:

AMD Phenom™ II X6 Black 1090T

Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3

8GB Patriot DDR3 1600mhz

MSI N465GTX Twin Frozr II

OCZ Vertex 2 120GB SSD

2 x Samsung 1.5TB in RAID 0

2 x Seagate 1TB in RAID0

Corsair TX750 PSU

Silverstone Raven RV02

2 x Dell 30" U3011 UltraSharp - one opened, one still sealed in the box

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Logitech G19 Keyboard

MX 1000 Mouse

• 1 month later...

this is what i recommend as of now, for budget computer and newly built PC cafes

athlon x2

emaxx motherboard with built in 256 video card

1gb

80gb hard disk

550wtts power supply

this will only cost 8k

or may bago eh, ung fusion but it cause maybe 4.5k in the market, it has built in processor AMD and vid card

hope this helps :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i just bought AMD PHENOM II X2 BE 3.2GHZ , read laot of reviews that this ones unlockable but never thought that it was really possible until now when just put this processor on my mainstream gaming board MSI 770- G45 and aftrer some adjustments in the bios anout core unlocking then BANG !!! omg quad core for the price of dual core and its also overclockable but i did not tried yet because i'm using a stock cooling and i'm happy with core speed of 3.2 ghz THANK GOD THERES AMD !!!