Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

I'm just curious. What is going on here?

joepoc is bossig vic aka smith. the guy is pissed off because i gave him a can of good whoop ass in several threads. and i am now ignoring him since we have been warned by the admins. but he feels that he has to level things. and this is the only way he thinks he can get back at me, by being a copycat.

he is using alternicks that will blatantly violate rules so his primary handle will not be affected. sadly, the admin cannot stop him. i understand why. so its best to just ignore him. he is jsut craving attention.

i apologize for the inconvinience caused by this retard. lets just ignore him and go on with our lives. kulang sa pansin lang yan.

Noted just ignored.

Jopoc, others, Advices appreciated..

I am about to file an annulment ...... she does not know yet

I am leaving our home.

My damn wife insist that I must support the household even if i leave ....

My offer, take the children with me and I will not demand a single cent from her...

She insist that on her go-dammed set-up as obviously she can not afford because of her BS lifestyle though she has her own living/job, debt ridden. She insists that her income is for her alone ...

All i want is her to leave me alone ....... I will take care of our children on my own terms ....

What are the legal implications if I do leave.

Edited by lomex32
Noted just ignored.

Jopoc, others, Advices appreciated..

I am about to file an annulment ...... she does not know yet

I am leaving our home.

My damn wife insist that I must support the household even if i leave ....

My offer, take the children with me and I will not demand a single cent from her...

She insist that on her go-dammed set-up as obviously she can not afford because of her BS lifestyle though she has her own living/job, debt ridden. She insists that her income is for her alone ...

All i want is her to leave me alone .......  I will take care of our children on my own terms ....

What are the legal implications if I do leave.

ok, here is what i can say....

a. if you will file an annulment, of course, you have to prepare for the expenses. getting a lawyer is a must. im not a lawyer (yet, but i am waiting to the bar results which may come next month, prayers please!!! :hypocritesmiley: ), but i can refer you to some.

b. merely leaving the house without annulment will still make you liable for support. if you are not planning to remarry, and you want the easy way out, i suggest legal separation. its easier, less expensive and more on property relations only.

c. how old are your children? if 7 and below, they will be with their mother, unless, there is a compelling reason to be decided by the court. over 7, the children has the choice.

d. if she is debt ridden, i suggest that you start accounting your family expenses. her debts can be charged to the communal property. you dont want that to happen especially if you are planning to separate from her. the only way for you comunal property to be saved from the debts is to show that the debts did not redound to the benefit of the family (ex. for business, house, car, etc), meaning, it only benefitted your wife.

so i believe right now, start accounting the expenses, where did they come from and how they were settled or paid.

e. usually, in an annulment or separation case, custody is also being included as an issue. just prove to the court that you are more capable of handling the kids.

wishing all the best for you, pare.

a. All the best to the BAR. Prayers rendered. pm me ur name, lets peek at BAP or SC

b. Living out indeed will still make me liable, but I dont believe i should shoulder everything ....

my wife came up a list that was very unjust. We do not have properties so to speak

c. children 11 and 17. Assuming my children opts to go with their mother, who will stipulate the support matters in this case?

d. I can not account any property bought from any of her income and our household expenses has been all accounted to me.

Quoted : "Bakit pera ko naman ito, at hindi ko naman pinababayaran ang utang ko sa iyo", "Obligasyon mo naman para sa pamilya mo iyan"

e. She is incapable of raising the kids financially she has problems in handling money, not to mention

she is an irresponsible mother ....

How dare she uses my daughters 900 pesos baon savings she saved for months for me to discover....

Thanks

ok, here is what i can say....

a. if you will file an annulment, of course, you have to prepare for the expenses. getting a lawyer is a must. im not a lawyer (yet, but i am waiting to the bar results which may come next month, prayers please!!! :hypocritesmiley: ), but i can refer you to some.

b. merely leaving the house without annulment will still make you liable for support. if you are not planning to remarry, and you want the easy way out, i suggest legal separation. its easier, less expensive and more on property relations only.

c. how old are your children? if 7 and below, they will be with their mother, unless, there is a compelling reason to be decided by the court. over 7, the children has the choice.

d. if she is debt ridden, i suggest that you start accounting your family expenses. her debts can be charged to the communal property. you dont want that to happen especially if you are planning to separate from her. the only way for you comunal property to be saved from the debts is to show that the debts did not redound to the benefit of the family (ex. for business, house, car, etc), meaning, it only benefitted your wife.

so i believe right now, start accounting the expenses, where did they come from and how they were settled or paid.

e. usually, in an annulment or separation case, custody is also being included as an issue. just prove to the court that you are more capable of handling the kids.

wishing all the best for you, pare.

a. All the best to the BAR. Prayers rendered. pm me ur name, lets peek at BAP or SC

b. Living out indeed will still make me liable, but I dont believe i should shoulder everything ....

my wife came up a list that was very unjust. We do not have properties so to speak

c. children 11 and 17. Assuming my children opts to go with their mother, who will stipulate the support matters in this case?

d. I can not account any property bought from any of her income and our household expenses has been all accounted to me.

Quoted : "Bakit pera ko naman ito, at hindi ko naman pinababayaran ang utang ko sa iyo", "Obligasyon mo naman para sa pamilya mo iyan"

e. She is incapable of raising the kids financially she has problems in handling money, not to mention

she is an irresponsible mother ....

How dare she uses my daughters 900 pesos baon savings she saved for months for me to discover....

Thanks

a. no need na pasilip. i want the suspense. heheh. prayers are enough. thanks

b. its not your properties here. but your income that will be affected in supporting her.

c. if the kids choose their mother, you will still be required to support. the court will determine how much.

d. yes, but what she said will not hold water here. maipakita lang ng inutangan nya na ginamit say, for a family party, or for a car, damay ka na dun. so assuming mag liquidate kayo, and hindi ka naka proper accounting, baka lumabas na me utang ka rin. you dont want that to happen, do you?

e. you have to proove that in court. if you really plan to separate from her. start being affectionate sa kids mo.a little "bribery" can help. hehe

Any help would be appreciated:

Bluescreen error: physical memory dump error

steps already performed

1. last known good configuration

2. disabled start up items in msconfig

3. system restore in safe mode

4. checked device manager for any problems. none

Im still getting the same error.

Even in Safemode you still encounter the blue screen? If yes then there is a problem with your hardware either HDD (badsector), faulty memory, or addtional card you recently installed. Some other suspected parts are power supply & motherboard.

oo naman, dapat kayo magduda nun. start by checking the city registry kung naipasok na mag asawa na sila. check kung sino nagkasakal, etc.

gusto ba nila magpa annul?

soon to be atty jopoc, heheh... yong babae gusto na nyang hiwalayan yong lalake(foreigner) kaya lang 'lang pang gastos kaya eto gusto malaman kung tunay kasal nya...

soon to be atty jopoc, ok, check namin(di kaya matagal ma-file sa record nila kung mag-asawa na yong dalawa? di na matandaan yong name ng atty eh)

salamat

soon to be atty jopoc, heheh... yong babae gusto na nyang hiwalayan yong lalake(foreigner) kaya lang 'lang pang gastos kaya eto gusto malaman kung tunay kasal nya...

soon to be atty jopoc, ok, check namin(di kaya matagal ma-file sa record nila kung mag-asawa na yong dalawa? di na matandaan yong name ng atty eh)

salamat

ano nakalagay sa marriage contract? andyan ba?

check nyo rin sa NSO. especially kung wala kayo kopya ng contract now

id appreciate not calling me atty or soon to be. im not comfortable. baka maudlot. hehe. thanks a lot.

Lomex,

Just an additional piece of advice. Be careful coz you wife has the law in her favor. If I were your wife's lawyer, I would try to file a case under this new law, the Anti-Violence against Women and their Children Act. I forgot the Republic Act number but that isnt what's important (I think I previously wrote something about this law here). If your wife manages to get a good lawyer, she can have a Temporary Protective Order issued against you before you even know it. The TPO may direct you to (a) provide a cerrtain amount of monetary support for your children (B) surrender temporary custody of the children to your wife while the case is pending and © restrain yorself from certain act i.e. contacting the children, wife, seeing them etc. Although the TPO is most likely issued in cases where violence exists between the "partners" (it applies kasi even to those who are not married), physical violence is not the only kind it covers. Your wife can thus easil allege any kind of abuse, verbal or otherwise, in support of her Petition. This Petition may be filed independently or as an ancillary relief to another suit (such as annulment), civil or criminal. The TPO is effective for a period of 30 days and may be renewed until the issuance of the Permanent Protective Order.

can somebody explain to me what the hell is cyclic redundancy?...it has something to do with data on a cd or dvd....bkt nagkakaganito and how to prevent this data loss?...tnx...

Cyclic redundancy...here're two links...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclic_redundancy_check

http://www.softwarepatch.com/tips/cyclic-redundancy.html

Basically, it boils down to improper hardware connections or damaged/dirty media... :headsetsmiley:

If he used the NTFS encryption, I don't think you can recover that besides from having it services at some data recovery center. I actually lost a lot of data when I first tried this feature a few years back. After that, I researched on how the encryption process actually works and from what I've read, it's extremely difficult since it's encrypted by a key that is stored in your account. Once you reformat the PC, it's next to impossible to divine that key thereby making it next to impossible to decrypt your files. Next time, I'd recommend that you just adjust the permissions on your data if you wish to keep other users from tampering with it. Or use a third party program and make sure you back-up your key. :headsetsmiley:

any info on which data recovery centers are out there, and which ones are good?

Thanks agentjackbauer

Yes indeed. RA 9262 <--- Plinky Recto used this

That damn law expanded the "abuse" word up to 8 Sections.

Section A-E, FGH

My lawyer advised me to stay calm and to refrain to any form of contact (not even eye contact)

even if the bitch instigates a clash.

The only way to remedy this now is a speedy and sure annulment.

Lomex,

Just an additional piece of advice. Be careful coz you wife has the law in her favor. If I were your wife's lawyer, I would try to file a case under this new law, the Anti-Violence against Women and their Children Act.  I forgot the Republic Act number but that isnt what's important (I think I previously wrote something about this law here). If your wife manages to get a good lawyer, she can  have a Temporary Protective Order issued against you before you even know it. The TPO may direct you to  (a) provide a cerrtain amount of monetary support for your children (B) surrender temporary custody of the children to your wife while the case is pending and © restrain yorself from certain act i.e. contacting the children, wife, seeing them etc. Although the TPO is most likely issued in cases where  violence exists between the "partners" (it applies kasi even to those who are not married), physical violence is not the only kind it covers. Your wife can thus easil allege any kind of abuse, verbal or otherwise, in support of her Petition. This Petition may be filed independently or as an ancillary relief to another suit (such as annulment), civil or criminal. The TPO is effective for a period of 30 days and may be renewed until the issuance of the Permanent Protective Order.

All things being equal, there is no assurance that an annulment is going to be speedy. Neither is it sure. Unless...

Thanks agentjackbauer

Yes indeed. RA 9262 <--- Plinky Recto used this

That damn law expanded the "abuse" word up to 8 Sections.

Section A-E, FGH

My lawyer advised me to stay calm and to refrain to any form of contact (not even eye contact)

even if the bitch instigates a clash.

The only way to remedy this now is a speedy and sure annulment.

ask ko lang guys, kabibili ko lng sa tipid pc ng 256mb PC 133 sdram, dinagdag ko sa existing 128mb ram sa sa pc ko sa bahay, but unfortunately di nya nababasa ung memory ng parehas, lumalabas pa nga na 240mb lang ang memory.  whats the problem here?

anong speed ng 128MB memory mo? even if PC100 sya dapat gagana pa rin sya, mag lowerdown ng speed yung PC133 to become PC100, shared memory ba yung video card mo? (built-in ba?) na try mo ba yung 256MB lang paganahin mo ok ba? baka kasi may tama yung 256MB na memory. If not baka di compatible sa board mo, anong brand ng board at chipset?

But things are not equal ..... 

No assurance indeed but if that is the only way so be it

.... suggestions are welcome

dude, since you have a lawyer already, i guess its best that the 2 of you make a good battle plan. listen to him, you are paying for his services, so i suggest that you put your trust in him.

as to suggestions, ask him first, if you are unsure if its the right thing to do, maybe we can give you a second opinion

Thanks dude jopoc

Huwag nga daw padalos-dalos ......

dude, since you have a lawyer already, i guess its best that the 2 of you make a good battle plan. listen to him, you are paying for his services, so i suggest that you put your trust in him.

as to suggestions, ask him first, if you are unsure if its the right thing to do, maybe we can give you a second opinion

If he used the NTFS encryption, I don't think you can recover that besides from having it services at some data recovery center. I actually lost a lot of data when I first tried this feature a few years back. After that, I researched on how the encryption process actually works and from what I've read, it's extremely difficult since it's encrypted by a key that is stored in your account. Once you reformat the PC, it's next to impossible to divine that key thereby making it next to impossible to decrypt your files. Next time, I'd recommend that you just adjust the permissions on your data if you wish to keep other users from tampering with it. Or use a third party program and make sure you back-up your key. :headsetsmiley:

any info on which data recovery centers are out there, and which ones are good?

I don't actually know any recovery centers here in the Philippines. I only heard of them from the US. :)