• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

hey house, this is weebee on the guilds.ph boards, nice to see a fellow GW player on this board :D

hehe.. nice! medyo OT tayo dito bro. yep! GW rocks!

para hindi OT:

pareng raven does this work the same way how cellphone gets signal thru a cellsite the same way when I'm on the go using a laptop i'd still have internet connection as long as there is SMART signal?

ako so far ala naman ako naging major problem with wifi. nung minsan lang talagang nagdown ang server ng meridian at bobing talaga tech support nila. pinamukha ko sa kanilang IT guy din ako at di nila ako pedeng paikut ikutin.

ma susuggest ko lang sa mga naka wifi.... hingi kayo ng MRTG access para makita nyo usage nyo at makita nyo kung tama ang bandwidth na binibigay sa inyo. Once na bagsak ang bigay nila pede kayo mag demand na wag bayaran sila kung magpapadiskonek na kayo  ;)

pare meridian ka ba? sa office namin nag subscribe kami ng meridian and service nila really sucks, they've been down for two days already. may subscription contract ba sa kanila?

ah ok.. hindi ba pwede yung on the move ka? yung kahit nasa sasakyan ka naka hook up ka pa rin just using cellsite signal? hehe.. thanks parekoy!

how much yung SMART WIFI?

900 something per month ang 128kbps

may nabibili atang prepaid card na yung wifi na mobile, kailangan mo lang yung required hardware.

chaka may service din ang PLDT jan, WeRoam ang pangalan :)

bump ko lang to di ko ma gets eh kung sino may APC UPS pls help

Guys I have another question sana ok lang

Im using a APC 500VA UPS

It has 3 sockets (If im not mistaken)

1 for Voltage Regulation w/ out battery backup & 2 with battery backup

And I plugged one connection to the one w/o battery backup in other words voltage regulator lang pag namatay kuryente di na online pc ko..

But once in a while, like last night, there came 4 beeps every 30 seconds from the UPS, which in turn I checked the site of APC for troubleshooting

Sabi kasi dun sa site nila pag ganyan daw ung alarm;

it means the UPS is using battery power.

Pero nagtataka ako, why would it use battery power when hinde naman nag brownout at nakakabit sa voltage regulator lang ng UPS ung wire from my PC power supply

Unless na walang current na dumadaloy from the socket itself sa wall

So what I did was just turned off the UPS and used PC without UPS;

wala din AVR. Hinde ba risky to?

Last question, why do you think this would happen? Di lang ngayon nangyari eh dati minsan din to mangyari. Something wrong with the UPS?

I dont think kasi about 3 months old lang to and di naman siya generic.

Wall socket problem?

bump ko lang to di ko ma gets eh kung sino may APC UPS pls help

Guys I have another question sana ok lang

Im using a APC 500VA UPS

It has 3 sockets (If im not mistaken)

1 for Voltage Regulation w/ out battery backup & 2 with battery backup

And I plugged one connection to the one w/o battery backup in other words voltage regulator lang pag namatay kuryente di na online pc ko..

But once in a while, like last night, there came 4 beeps every 30 seconds from the UPS, which in turn I checked the site of APC for troubleshooting

Sabi kasi dun sa site nila pag ganyan daw ung alarm;

it means the UPS is using battery power.

Pero nagtataka ako, why would it use battery power when hinde naman nag brownout at nakakabit sa voltage regulator lang ng UPS ung wire from my PC power supply

Unless na walang current na dumadaloy from the socket itself sa wall

So what I did was just turned off the UPS and used PC without UPS;

wala din AVR. Hinde ba risky to?

Last question, why do you think this would happen? Di lang ngayon nangyari eh dati minsan din to mangyari. Something wrong with the UPS?

I dont think kasi about 3 months old lang to and di naman siya generic.

Wall socket problem?

siguro nga may sira ang ups mo. but using the pc without an avr...medyo risky nga kasi ung electricity is not really regulated. walang avr na magreregulate ng current at ung current deretso sa computer mismo. pwedeng masira lalo na ung mobo mo. thats why may mga avr ung comp ntn.

paayos or pacheck mo ups and dont risk using the pc without the any avr or ups.

siguro nga may sira ang ups mo. but using the pc without an avr...medyo risky nga kasi ung electricity is not really regulated. walang avr na magreregulate ng current at ung current deretso sa computer mismo. pwedeng masira lalo na ung mobo mo. thats why may mga avr ung comp ntn.

paayos or pacheck mo ups and dont risk using the pc without the any avr or ups.

Or pde rin kaya na dahil fluctuating ung current natin eh nagbibigay siya ng warning?

Kasi lipat siya ng lipat sa battery power

Kasi nabasa ko din sa APC tech support na normal daw un

Edited by kUrTsKY

The UPS has set a minimum voltage during which it will start to supply battery power even if there is still power coming out of the outlet. So kahit may ilaw pa, pag tumunog yung battery, it means na sobrang baba na yung voltage (i.e. 200V) at nagonline na yung battery.

hehe.. nice! medyo OT tayo dito bro. yep! GW rocks!

para hindi OT:

pareng raven does this work the same way how cellphone gets signal thru a cellsite the same way when I'm on the go using a laptop i'd still have internet connection as long as there is SMART signal?

Theoretically this may work. I just don't know if they lock your connection to just the local cell site. Can anyone using this service verify this? :headsetsmiley:

So just like a Rewritable?

Yes and no. Yes it's like a rewritable that you can add more files to it after the first or second, etc. burning. No since every time you burn another session, it just uses the unburned tracks which means that you get less and less space since you're just adding and adding files and indexes (those files you delete can still be accessed by using the track that you burned it on...I use it to hide some "sensitive" files I have... :hypocritesmiley: ) Also, be warned that some older CD-ROM drives can't read multisessioned CDs properly. I once had this problem when we were supposed to present something and had to eject and inject (it's the reverse of eject isn't it? :P ) the CD multiple times just to get it to read the track that was supposed to be read... :headsetsmiley:

The UPS has set a minimum voltage during which it will start to supply battery power even if there is still power coming out of the outlet. So kahit may ilaw pa, pag tumunog yung battery, it means na sobrang baba na yung voltage (i.e. 200V) at nagonline na yung battery.

Ah Ic so hinde masama un

Pano po ba ibahin ung settings para di siya laging nag bebeep

Alam ko naman d2 sa pinas ganyan talag a fluctuating current pero its kind aannoying eh

What can I do para di siya lagi ganyan?

So hinde pala USP sira

what are the conditions while the petition is in progress like financial obligations, etc.  How much does it cost and howlong dos it take on average, for both options?

Do I need to go to eh police if Ive got beaten again? How many times should I report before I file a case?

the petition costs big. i read in a paper (newsbreak, if i am not mistaken) before that around 500k is necessary for annulement. that includes the lawyer's fees, the filing fees, the padulas sa judge, the appeal, etc.

yes, you may go to the police. but i suggest na dalhin mo na lang sa barangay. but let me ask you, ikaw lalaki, ikaw binubugbog, ready ka ba na ipangalandakan ito? if you think you can, go ahead.

nagkakasal din ba ang isang abugado? cno ba pwede lang magkasal pag sa civil? pano malalaman kung valid(di peke) ang kasal nyo?

falling out of love ba grounds na for annulment?

no, a lawyer cannot officiate marriage. only the following are allowed.

a. priest/ minister - provided that at least one of the parties is a member of the church or congregation

b. judges - can be done only within the area of their jurisidiction

c. mayors - same as judges.

falling out of love is not a valid ground.