Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Wala kasing generic na DVD+R DL na nabibili. Medyo mura pag sa abroad bibilin (10-20 pcs./bundle). TDK o HP yata yung nakita ko nun.

Tip sa gagamiting DVD media. Pag movies to be played sa mga standard player, ok parehong gamitin yung DVD+ o DVD-, pag sa mga data, mas mabilis basahin yung mga data that was burned using DVD+R kaysa sa DVD-R. ^_^

mga sirs......pedeng pasagot :evil:

"A", the accused testified that he voluntarily surrendered after learning of the case filed against him. The prosecution did not bother to present evidence to contradict sid testimon. Convicted of the crime, the court did not bother to consider his claim of voluntary surrender as a mitigating circumstance because the arrest report and booking sheet attached to the record of the case show that the accused was arrested. On appeal, "A" assigned as error the failure of the trial court to consider his surrender as a mitigating circumstance. How will you resolve the assigned error?

Gud am, kumpanyeros! I have a query:

A friend of mine is buying a piece of land. As per their arrangement, the seller will shoulder payment for all taxes. My friend will take care of the transfer of title to his name. fair enough.

However, the seller prepared a deed of sale indicating a lower selling cost. He was informed that this is to have a lower tax bracket. They will just provide an acknowledgement receipt for the whole amount.

My question is: 1) is my friend being exposed to a potential problem from BIR or other agencies; 2) will this lower the value of the lot?

thanks

The capital gains tax to be assessed on the sale of the lot is determined by:

1. the selling price

2. the free market value of the land

- whichever is higher

kahit na ibaba yung benta, ang tax yung mas mataas kaya walang lusot except kung me kalokohang involved na yung BIR officer.

This has no effect on the value of the land.

Gud am, kumpanyeros! I have a query:

A friend of mine is buying a piece of land. As per their arrangement, the seller will shoulder payment for all taxes. My friend will take care of the transfer of title to his name. fair enough.

However, the seller prepared a deed of sale indicating a lower selling cost. He was informed that this is to have a lower tax bracket. They will just provide an acknowledgement receipt for the whole amount.

My question is: 1) is my friend being exposed to a potential problem from BIR or other agencies; 2) will this lower the value of the lot?

thanks

It would be wrong to say that the prosecution did not introduce evidence to contradict testimony of the accused. If it did not, how would you consider the inclusion of the arrest report and booking sheet as evidence for the prosecution? If they were never introduced, the defense should have added that as an assigned error.

What probably happened was that the prosecution deemed it not necessary to introduce further evidence to counter the testimony of the accused because such testimony was not enough to negate the prima facie evidence of regularity of official documents made my public officers in the conduct of their duty (the booking sheet and arrest report).

Apparently, the prosecution was right in that respect. The trial court judge accorded the self-serving testimony of the accused less credible than the arrest report and booking sheet. If testimonies of other witnesses were introduced to bolster such claim, it might have overcome the presumption.

The appreciation of facts of the trial judge should be accorded respect and the decision should not be disturbed unless it be shown that he made gross and egregious errors.

mga sirs......pedeng pasagot  :evil:

"A", the accused testified that he voluntarily surrendered after learning of the case filed against him. The prosecution did not bother to present evidence to contradict sid testimon. Convicted of the crime, the court did not bother to consider his claim of voluntary surrender as a mitigating circumstance because the arrest report and booking sheet attached to the record of the case show that the accused was arrested. On appeal, "A" assigned as error the failure of the trial court to consider his surrender as a mitigating circumstance. How will you resolve the assigned error?

Recently my PC has been randomly freezing, and I think my CDRW drive is causing all this, just curious, could it be?

I mean because of old age at mga 4 yrs na un cd writer ko..

I have another drive naman pero I need them both;

Pag dinisable ko sa dvice manager ung drive na un ok na pc ko..

Kasi pag nag buburn ako using that drive sa nero nag frefreeze ung pc

Is is possible na loose ung cables?

Kasi pina ayos ko na sa technician tas for how many days ok siya tas now ganun nanaman pls help

Random lockups ika nga, the pc LED lights up every how many minutes and you cant move the cursor and di rin pd emag CTRL+ALT+DEL

follow up sa burning question ko sa taas

how do you burn a VCD .bin and .cue image into 2 CD's?

I mean kasi ung bin file ko is 900mb pano ko ibuburn sa 2 CD's kasi obviously di kasya sa isang CD

thanks

ang ginagawa ko pag ganyan, convert muna ako ng dat file to mpeg2 o AVI then use a video splitter and burn ng VCD.

about sa cd writter mo, four years is enough life time na siguro. it's time to replace na. sa PC hardware we don't normally repair instead we replace.

sa description mo ng problema (kung working condition pa rin yan) baka nag coconflict sa IRQ etc. or my master-slave settings kang dapat ayusin. pwede ring, mag clean install ka ng burner app, subukan palitan ng spare IDE cable, ilipat ng IDE slot etc. :)

ang ginagawa ko pag ganyan, convert muna ako ng dat file to mpeg2 o AVI then use a video splitter and burn ng VCD.

about sa cd writter mo, four years is enough life time na siguro. it's time to replace na.  sa PC hardware we don't normally repair instead we replace.

sa description mo ng problema (kung working condition pa rin yan) baka nag coconflict sa IRQ etc. or my master-slave settings kang dapat ayusin. pwede ring, mag clean install ka ng burner app, subukan palitan ng spare IDE cable, ilipat ng IDE slot etc.  :)

ah so hinde pwede i split ung bin files?

may copy ako nung mpeg2 file na ginawa ko ng bin/cue ngayon..

un ba dapat i split ko?

i have a problem..

i wanna burn a VCD image i made (cue/bin) to a VCD using nero but it wont let me coz the file size or the bin file is 900mb and wont fit to a standard cd

how do I do this?

i encoded a Xvid avi file to MPEG then converted the MPEG-1 to Bin/Cue

Pls Help

thanks

Use a video editor to split your MPEG format file to manageable chunks then burn it to the CDs. :headsetsmiley:

Recently my PC has been randomly freezing, and I think my CDRW drive is causing all this, just curious, could it be?

I mean because of old age at mga 4 yrs na un cd writer ko..

I have another drive naman pero I need them both;

Pag dinisable ko sa dvice manager ung drive na un ok na pc ko..

Kasi pag nag buburn ako using that drive sa nero nag frefreeze ung pc

Is is possible na loose ung cables?

Kasi pina ayos ko na sa technician tas for how many days ok siya tas now ganun nanaman pls help

Random lockups ika nga, the pc LED lights up every how many minutes and you cant move the cursor and di rin pd emag CTRL+ALT+DEL

There are so many reasons as to why this is happening...it maybe loose cabling, failing power supply, failing drives, overheating components, etc. From my own personal experience, since you mentioned the LED lights lighting up for minutes, it may be your power supply failing. (especially the case if your PC's power supply is more than 4 years old as well and you have a "full rig"...). :headsetsmiley:

about sa cd writter mo, four years is enough life time na siguro. it's time to replace na.  sa PC hardware we don't normally repair instead we replace.

sa description mo ng problema (kung working condition pa rin yan) baka nag coconflict sa IRQ etc. or my master-slave settings kang dapat ayusin. pwede ring, mag clean install ka ng burner app, subukan palitan ng spare IDE cable, ilipat ng IDE slot etc.  :)

Could also be the source of your problem... :cool:

ah so hinde pwede i split ung bin files?

may copy ako nung mpeg2 file na ginawa ko ng bin/cue ngayon..

un ba dapat i split ko?

You may end up damaging the bin files if you split that up manually. Try what I said above about splitting your mpeg2 file first using a video editor/clipper and then converting it to bin/cue. :headsetsmiley:

thanks for the replies

ok kasi mag download ng xvid movies via torents

problem is xvid cant be burned without being converted and not all dvd players would be able to play them so i convert them to vcd format mpeg first then i would split them right?

hinde ba masyadong matagal un?

coz on my pc, the conversion from xvid to vcd mpeg2 takes around 2 hours.. (slow PC )

then if I split the mpeg2 video another hour or so..

madali lang i convert to bin and burn..

pero wala bang easier way to do this?

i mean, supposedly u have a xvid, and wanna convert it to vcd format..

what is the best software to use & procedure?

kasi ung converted mpeg 2 VCD video file is quite big most of the time..

(mga 800-900MB) di kasya sa VCD (pano un?)

thanks

and oh;

how about Xvid to DVD?

any way to do this straight so that ur resulting DVD movie has chapters narin?

Edited by kUrTsKY

tanong lang po...

nagpalit po ng pangalan ang father ko nung mga 3yrs old ako. sarili lang po nya, ginawa nyang last name ang middle name at middle name yung last name nya. at nag pa baptismal sya ng bago. dahil po sa work. yung mga kapatid ko ganun n rin ang last name nila. eto po ang problem ko...

namatay na po yung father ko using his "new name". hindi po dumaan sa legality yun pero yun na yung nagamit nya sa kung saan saan.. sss,passport etc.

kaso po since wala na sya. may benefits po ako sa company regarding bereavement. iba po yung real name ang nakalagay sa birth certificate ko and iba na rin po yung nasa death certificate nya ( yung ginagamit na nyang name )

ano po kayang pwede kong gawin ? sabi po kasi sa co. ko affidavit daw.

ano ano pa po kaya yon ?

Ano ba hataw na board ngayon for Athlon XP?

yung Best budget lang ha?  :P

pareng FruitLoops, gano kalakas PSU mo?

dudes, anong program pwede ko gamitin para limited access lang yung user when he uses the computer. like for example yung sa mga internet cafe's ang pwede nila ma access is yun games lang. pero prohibited sila to see yung folder ng volume c, etc.. thanks! btw, it's for windows xp and 2000.

thanks!

aba ....nagtanungan na rin lang pasagot naman ulit mga sirs....

Question 1 : In a land registratio case "A" claimed that he bought the parcel of land subject to his application. To prove his case, he presented in evidence a tax declaration of the property in his name covering the period of his claimed possession. Against the objections of "B", the oppositor, "A" further presented witnesses attesting to his purchase of the property. With judgment rendered in favor of "A", "B" appealed, raising as error, among others, the admission of the objected testimonies. How should it be decided ?

thx......