• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

I hope somebody can help with this.

I have a Canon MiniDV and I want to transfer my video records to disc.

How can I transfer my DV cassette to DVD disc using firewire?

I've been trying it for sometime now and it frustrates me always.

I ended up transferring them to VHS.

What kind of program do I need to do such thing.

MiniDV came with program disc but I'm sure about them.

Thanks!!!

I don't know about Canon DVs, but I use a ViVo (video in video out) graphics card and windows movie maker to capture DV movies. The process is like recording with a VCR. Same way I do for VHS to DVD recording. If my I want to get my short clips from the DV memory card, I just use a card reader to get them.

If you don't have a ViVo graphics card, You can also use TV Tuner cards such as WinFast TV2000 XP Expert to capture the video providing you have the approprite adaptors (RCA-Coax) since most of these cards uses coaxial connectors.

Hope this helps. :)

I hope somebody can help with this.

I have a Canon MiniDV and I want to transfer my video records to disc.

How can I transfer my DV cassette to DVD disc using firewire?

I've been trying it for sometime now and it frustrates me always.

I ended up transferring them to VHS.

What kind of program do I need to do such thing.

MiniDV came with program disc but I'm sure about them.

Thanks!!!

If you're using firewire connection the software you need to transfer the movie to your pc either you can use pinnacle studio, Cyberlink DVD director, Ulead Video Studio, all of them support firewire connection.

Jury system is not new in the Philippines, historically, our fore-fathers have had a jury like judicial system. In jury system, the trier of facts is the jury and the trier of law is the judge...with a system innovation...may be a jury system will work here in the Philippines. The innovations will have to take into consieration the culture and norms of each region.

The most important in any judicial system is the economic progress and political maturity of the society.. and of course lots of positive attitude of the leaders and members of the community....otherwise, no judicial system will work-out if the majority of the members of society are poor, there is no middle class, and if the oligarchs and the moneyed class of the society will prefer to hold on to power by corruption and feudalistic attitude in their stewardship of the nations wealth...

Butsoy

...and of course if the system of education from primary level to post graduate degree will be tailored towards building and strengthening of a nation, instilling in the minds a true and strong sense of nationlism, and developing the people to be a creative individual and leaders in their respective fields of endeavors and studies---and not be servants and wards of rich and foriegn nations...

jury system would work well if we have a speedy judicial system. criminal cases drag for years. and no one would like to do jury duty that long.

in the US, a criminal takes days, and usually, they have marathon hearings. here, a hearing/trial of a case lasts less than an hour. then rescheduled for several weeks.

sino papayag mag jury ng ganyan?

point is, it is impractical to have the jury system here.

Counsels, please oblige me here. I felt this question belonged here instead of the insurance thread because it seemed to be a matter for lawyers.

I know that most insurance policies become incontestable after two years. But what if you add a beneficiary, especially one who isn't related to you (e.g. a sponsored child)? Will this change the basic policy and make it contestable once more?

Thanks.

I am assuming that such a policy is a life insurance, there are only two circumstances where such an insurance policy can be contested after two years according to ART 228:

1. non-payment of premiums

2. violation of the conditions of the policy relating to military or naval service in time of war

Expressio unius est exclusio alterius. To express one is to exclude the other.

Counsels, please oblige me here.  I felt this question belonged here instead of the insurance thread because it seemed to be a matter for lawyers.

I know that most insurance policies become incontestable after two years.  But what if you add a beneficiary, especially one who isn't related to you (e.g. a sponsored child)?  Will this change the basic policy and make it contestable once more?

Thanks.

Wala kasing generic na DVD+R DL na nabibili. Medyo mura pag sa abroad bibilin (10-20 pcs./bundle). TDK o HP yata yung nakita ko nun.

Tip sa gagamiting DVD media. Pag movies to be played sa mga standard player, ok parehong gamitin yung DVD+ o DVD-, pag sa mga data, mas mabilis basahin yung mga data that was burned using DVD+R kaysa sa DVD-R. ^_^