• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

bad connection or u dont the proper drivers installed...

does ur sata drive encased in a mobile "pullout" casing?

maybe its not your sata drive but ur ram, coz when ram is inadequate windows uses the drive

as a memory like ram and this feature is normally on on first install of windows...

check out your cable connections as well.

also recommended, run diagnostics tool from ur hd manufacturer when available.

Hmm, it can't be the connection because I also have an 80GB drive that ran fine. That was the one I replaced...

The drive is mounted on the rack so there's nothing between it and the cable...

I have 1GB RAM so it can't be limited RAM...

I tried different combinations and cables as well...

I'll try to download the latest from the manufacturer. Aren't SATA drives from different manufacturers supposed to be able to work together? :unsure:

Well, I spoke to the service department rep of the manufacturer of the drive. He advised that it might be a factory defect and I should send it back for replacement. I have to start backing up my data then. :(

Thanks for the tips tho! :cool:

Hmm, it can't be the connection because I also have an 80GB drive that ran fine. That was the one I replaced...

The drive is mounted on the rack so there's nothing between it and the cable...

I have 1GB RAM so it can't be limited RAM...

I tried different combinations and cables as well...

I'll try to download the latest from the manufacturer. Aren't SATA drives from different manufacturers supposed to be able to work together? :unsure:

Well, I spoke to the service department rep of the manufacturer of the drive. He advised that it might be a factory defect and I should send it back for replacement. I have to start backing up my data then. :(

Thanks for the tips tho!  :cool:

Hmm, SATA drives are very tricky.

We're also having problems with them here at the office. We bought a server for FTP and the SATA drives are just causing problems.

I won't be purchasing any SATA drives anytime soon.

Hmm, SATA drives are very tricky.

We're also having problems with them here at the office.  We bought a server for FTP and the SATA drives are just causing problems.

I won't be purchasing any SATA drives anytime soon.

Well, in case these don't prove reliable, at least I have SATA-to-PATA adapters to fall back on. I guess I just have to replace the SATA drives with regular EIDE drives. :(

sir:

i have this problem with MAPSA, maybe you could help me, the last week of January, a MAPSA guy in yellow uniform caught me with color coding, so I was given a ticket for it, so since I said I will just drive safely the next time, but then more than two months had past so I thought of claiming my license so I went to their office, so when I was goin to pay the fine, the lady hand me over the paper on it, I was shock that the penalty was P1,6+++ something. I was expecting just a fine of P300.00 only, so my complain is, sir, don't you think that they are pulling our legs or meaning they're taking advantage of our pockets, how can we take actions accordingly, I think we should give them some sort of wake up call or "sapak", kasi up to now I haven't taken my license back. Help naman sir. Thanks :mtc: :( :angry:

I tweaked the settings on my rig and updated the BIOS as well as tinkered with it. Apparently there is a setting for SATA and SATA RAID in the BIOS. I set it to SATA RAID and the drive spinning and system pauses stopped! I just have to reformat my other drive to get things going again. Another thing I learned is not to use dynamic disks anymore. <_

pre, yung mga 3gp file puwede mo ma view gamit ang real player or quicktime player. download mo na lang sa download.com

may tanong po ulit ako.

yung sister ko nag download ng DVD rip movie gamit ang bitcomet.

ngayon nung natapos na yung download, may 2 folder namely CD1 and CD2. tapos nung binuksan ko yung folder CD1, aba, ang mga files eh ganito:

b-oc12a.r00

b-oc12a.r01

b-oc12a.r48

ang size ng bawat file ay 14MB. meaning, chop chop/chunks siya.

sinubukan ko nga i play yung isang file e, di ma recognize ng mga players ko (windows media player, quicktime player, real player).

tingin ko maraming seremonyas to bago mapanood. siguro i join muna mga files. baka may nakakaalam po sa inyo. anong software ba pang join ng mga files? saka anong player ang kailangan para mapanood yan, or kailangan ko i convert yan to an appropriate file (mpeg, wmv, etc.) para lang mapanood. kindly help. thanks in advance.

what application(s) are associated with a 3gp file?

Usually Quicktime's the application used to open such files. I recommend downloading the K-Lite Mega Codec from here. :headsetsmiley:

pre, yung mga 3gp file puwede mo ma view gamit ang real player or quicktime player. download mo na lang sa download.com

may tanong po ulit ako. 

ngayon nung natapos na yung download, may 2 folder namely CD1 and CD2.  tapos nung binuksan ko yung folder CD1, aba, ang mga files eh ganito:

b-oc12a.r00

b-oc12a.r01

b-oc12a.r48

ang size ng bawat file ay 14MB.  meaning, chop chop/chunks siya.

sinubukan ko nga i play yung isang file e, di ma recognize ng mga players ko (windows media player, quicktime player, real player).

tingin ko maraming seremonyas to bago mapanood.  siguro i join muna mga files.  baka may nakakaalam po sa inyo.  anong software ba pang join ng mga files? saka anong player ang kailangan para mapanood yan, or kailangan ko i convert yan to an appropriate file (mpeg, wmv, etc.) para lang mapanood.  kindly help.  thanks in advance.

You don't need to join these files. You just need WinRAR or PowerArchiver to extract the movie file you downloaded. I especially recommend PowerArchiver since it supports almost all the formats I've seen out there (in terms of compression). For more info just find my thread regarding PowerArchiver... :headsetsmiley:

may tanong po ulit ako. 

ngayon nung natapos na yung download, may 2 folder namely CD1 and CD2.  tapos nung binuksan ko yung folder CD1, aba, ang mga files eh ganito:

b-oc12a.r00

b-oc12a.r01

b-oc12a.r48

ang size ng bawat file ay 14MB.  meaning, chop chop/chunks siya.

tingin ko maraming seremonyas to bago mapanood.  siguro i join muna mga files.  baka may nakakaalam po sa inyo.  anong software ba pang join ng mga files? saka anong player ang kailangan para mapanood yan, or kailangan ko i convert yan to an appropriate file (mpeg, wmv, etc.) para lang mapanood.  kindly help.  thanks in advance.

pre naka RAR archives ung dvd file mo.

try to find the file na may extension *.RAR un ung unang file....

try WINRAR.com for a copy of the software to uncompress the whole stuff...(warning: u nid all the files pref. in a single folder for uncompression to work...)

old style rar extensions ung nakuha mong mga chunks of file....

kadalasan di na kci gnito ang extension ng RAR...

:cry:

i think my pc's hdd just bogged down on me!

at start up, it shows os malfunction/undetected

but why wouldnt it detect?

will try a re install on that drive("c") later on, hoping its a tempo thing.

HELP!

meanwhile ill use my daughter's pc... ;)

can u access the BIOS? i seem to remember an OS selection menu on certain BIOS. i dont usually fiddle with this setting, but baka nagalaw yung sa iyo.... hope this helps

by the way, if a PC's power supply is defective, would the monitor (via power cable running though the same power supply) not function too?

kasi my friend's PC wont turn on, pero yung monitor on LED nya naka sindi naman... i was thinking its wither the chassis switch or the mainboard... or the power supply...