Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

I tweaked the settings on my rig and updated the BIOS as well as tinkered with it. Apparently there is a setting for SATA and SATA RAID in the BIOS. I set it to SATA RAID and the drive spinning and system pauses stopped! I just have to reformat my other drive to get things going again. Another thing I learned is not to use dynamic disks anymore. <_

pre, yung mga 3gp file puwede mo ma view gamit ang real player or quicktime player. download mo na lang sa download.com

may tanong po ulit ako.

yung sister ko nag download ng DVD rip movie gamit ang bitcomet.

ngayon nung natapos na yung download, may 2 folder namely CD1 and CD2. tapos nung binuksan ko yung folder CD1, aba, ang mga files eh ganito:

b-oc12a.r00

b-oc12a.r01

b-oc12a.r48

ang size ng bawat file ay 14MB. meaning, chop chop/chunks siya.

sinubukan ko nga i play yung isang file e, di ma recognize ng mga players ko (windows media player, quicktime player, real player).

tingin ko maraming seremonyas to bago mapanood. siguro i join muna mga files. baka may nakakaalam po sa inyo. anong software ba pang join ng mga files? saka anong player ang kailangan para mapanood yan, or kailangan ko i convert yan to an appropriate file (mpeg, wmv, etc.) para lang mapanood. kindly help. thanks in advance.

what application(s) are associated with a 3gp file?

Usually Quicktime's the application used to open such files. I recommend downloading the K-Lite Mega Codec from here. :headsetsmiley:

pre, yung mga 3gp file puwede mo ma view gamit ang real player or quicktime player. download mo na lang sa download.com

may tanong po ulit ako. 

ngayon nung natapos na yung download, may 2 folder namely CD1 and CD2.  tapos nung binuksan ko yung folder CD1, aba, ang mga files eh ganito:

b-oc12a.r00

b-oc12a.r01

b-oc12a.r48

ang size ng bawat file ay 14MB.  meaning, chop chop/chunks siya.

sinubukan ko nga i play yung isang file e, di ma recognize ng mga players ko (windows media player, quicktime player, real player).

tingin ko maraming seremonyas to bago mapanood.  siguro i join muna mga files.  baka may nakakaalam po sa inyo.  anong software ba pang join ng mga files? saka anong player ang kailangan para mapanood yan, or kailangan ko i convert yan to an appropriate file (mpeg, wmv, etc.) para lang mapanood.  kindly help.  thanks in advance.

You don't need to join these files. You just need WinRAR or PowerArchiver to extract the movie file you downloaded. I especially recommend PowerArchiver since it supports almost all the formats I've seen out there (in terms of compression). For more info just find my thread regarding PowerArchiver... :headsetsmiley:

may tanong po ulit ako. 

ngayon nung natapos na yung download, may 2 folder namely CD1 and CD2.  tapos nung binuksan ko yung folder CD1, aba, ang mga files eh ganito:

b-oc12a.r00

b-oc12a.r01

b-oc12a.r48

ang size ng bawat file ay 14MB.  meaning, chop chop/chunks siya.

tingin ko maraming seremonyas to bago mapanood.  siguro i join muna mga files.  baka may nakakaalam po sa inyo.  anong software ba pang join ng mga files? saka anong player ang kailangan para mapanood yan, or kailangan ko i convert yan to an appropriate file (mpeg, wmv, etc.) para lang mapanood.  kindly help.  thanks in advance.

pre naka RAR archives ung dvd file mo.

try to find the file na may extension *.RAR un ung unang file....

try WINRAR.com for a copy of the software to uncompress the whole stuff...(warning: u nid all the files pref. in a single folder for uncompression to work...)

old style rar extensions ung nakuha mong mga chunks of file....

kadalasan di na kci gnito ang extension ng RAR...

:cry:

i think my pc's hdd just bogged down on me!

at start up, it shows os malfunction/undetected

but why wouldnt it detect?

will try a re install on that drive("c") later on, hoping its a tempo thing.

HELP!

meanwhile ill use my daughter's pc... ;)

can u access the BIOS? i seem to remember an OS selection menu on certain BIOS. i dont usually fiddle with this setting, but baka nagalaw yung sa iyo.... hope this helps

by the way, if a PC's power supply is defective, would the monitor (via power cable running though the same power supply) not function too?

kasi my friend's PC wont turn on, pero yung monitor on LED nya naka sindi naman... i was thinking its wither the chassis switch or the mainboard... or the power supply...

by the way, if a PC's power supply is defective, would the monitor (via power cable running though the same power supply) not function too?

kasi my friend's PC wont turn on, pero yung monitor on LED nya naka sindi naman... i was thinking its wither the chassis switch or the mainboard... or the power supply...

i've had that thing last summer, what i did is to directly plug the monitor to the AVR and it worked, turns out na grounded yung plug for the monitor sa power supply ng CPU, kasi pag nakaplug sa CPU yung monitor eh blinking orage LED lang ang nakikita ko.... hope this work on your rig :) :)

congrats: ayus ung monitor mo.

somethings wrong with the mainboard...

check all connections sa mainboard... worse case scenario busted na ung moboard.

try using an Voltmeter to check the voltage output/s of your power supply. 12v lang naman yan pero be careful kasi mataas ang wattage... if the power supply is defective... di iikot ung cooling fan niya(madalas ganun)

:cry:

i think my pc's hdd just bogged down on me!

at start up, it shows os malfunction/undetected

but why wouldnt it detect?

will try a re install on that drive("c") later on, hoping its a tempo thing.

HELP!

meanwhile ill use my daughter's pc... ;)

[option 1]

you can use your daughter's pc to see if you can still use your pc's hard drive and if its is still accessible...

first remove any jumpers at the back of your own hard drive(tiny black plastics connectting terminals, but remember the position or location where you first found them)

then

connect mo lang sa free ide slot(the same cable running through the mainboard and connecting to ur daughters hard drive- may isa pang socket na lang nakkconect)

tapos

run the computer with the bios on autodetect hard disk in "on" position.

then using the Windows in ur daughter's pc... perform a diagnostic on ur own hard disk.

try to access your own hard disk and open any files...

scan disk ur own hard disk to check for errors.

[option 2]

reboot ur computer and use a bootable cd.

then access your hard disk via the command prompt

just type "c:"

solution: kung may error message ibig sabihin hardware error, check your connections

kung nagchange ang prompt to "c:/"

meaning okay naman ang connections may be youy have corrupted system files kaya di nag-boot

ung pc mo....

solution: reinstall windows...

congrats: ayus ung monitor mo.

somethings wrong with the mainboard...

check all connections sa mainboard... worse case scenario busted na ung moboard.

try using an Voltmeter to check the voltage output/s of your power supply. 12v lang naman yan pero be careful kasi mataas ang wattage... if the power supply is defective... di iikot ung cooling fan niya(madalas ganun)

thanks! anyway, sabi ko nga either busted yung board o baka grounded lang... tapos, nung kakalasin ko na, bigla ko naitanong kung gaano na katagal yung PC... 3 months daw. i stopped wahtever i was doing, put the casing back, at sabi ko ibalik mo sa shop, under warranty yan! hehehehehe

thanks!  anyway, sabi ko nga either busted yung board o baka grounded lang...  tapos, nung kakalasin ko na, bigla ko naitanong kung gaano na katagal yung PC... 3 months daw. i stopped wahtever i was doing, put the casing back, at sabi ko ibalik mo sa shop, under warranty yan!  hehehehehe

dats nyc... dapat gawin primary rule iyun:

CHECK THE WARRANTY FIRST! :)

sir i just need some info regarding an annulment case.

someone told me that if 2 parties having seperated with no communications for 7 years is enough to make their seperation be legal with no further annlument case needed. is it true?

if its true what if they already have a pending annulment, can it overwrite the case?

thanks for your help and more power!

thanks to all who put in their inputs! appreciate it.

am back on my own pc! thoroughly cleaned the thing, put back the cables, did a clean re install, no files lost anyway since most files are on drive d, whilst drive c is the os drive...

now its just a matter of updating softwares again.

whew! for a while i thought my hdd failed...

am back on my own pc! thoroughly cleaned the thing, put back the cables, did a clean re install, no files lost anyway since most files are on drive d, whilst drive c is the os drive...

:cool:

sir i just need some info regarding an annulment case.

someone told me that if 2 parties having seperated with no communications for 7 years is enough to make their seperation be legal with no further annlument case needed. is it true?

if its true what if  they already have a pending annulment, can it overwrite the case?

thanks for your help and more power!

Actually, the principle you are asking about is not really for annullment but for having the absent spouse declared dead. :blink: Yup. The general concept of the principle is that if a spouse have been absent for 7 years or more, his or her whereabout is unknown and no communication had been received from them during the absence, they can be declared to be dead for purposes of the present spouse to re-marry and succession. There are other conditions that have to be considered and I wouldn't bore you with the details.

While you are correct that you do not need to file for annulment, you do have to file an action in court to declare the absent spouse presumptively dead (much like an annulment case although easier to a certain extent). :) Sorry :( , this is not really an easier way to annul a marriage.

congrats! it really helps to have thwo physical disks to separate your OS and program files from your data files... (hah! this coming from a guy who has one 20gb unpartitioned disk...)

tsinito24,

Pre, under Art. 176 of the Family Code, an illegitimate child must use the surname of the mother.

However, last year, this provision was amended by R.A. No. 9255.  The effect of the amendment is that kung recognized nung tatay yung bata sa birth certificate, or in an affidavit or any document, the illegtimate child may use the surname of the father. Kausapain na lang nila yung local civil registrar sa lugar nila.

In both cases, mahalaga dito is obligadong magbigay ng support yung tatay.

Hope that helped.

wrouye

Thanks for the info sir!